ANOTHER HERO VS HERO EVENT

>ANOTHER HERO VS HERO EVENT
House of Ideas everyone!
>A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand

Lemme guess... One of sides will be lwd by Tony.

How many times have they used that quote already?

When it was first teased at SDCC, the background is white. This time at the Diamond Retailer Summit, the background is yellow.

>ANOTHER HERO VS HERO EVENT

But aren't we currently already in the middle of a hero vs hero event?

Doesn't matter how much Sup Forums bitches about these events because the larger comic fandom and casuals eat this shit up so it's bound to sell well.

I don't want to sound like a pretentious faggot but sometimes it feels like Sup Forums is the only sane place to discuss cape comics

Whoa deep

Yeah I cannot stand this either.

This seems more like the villains taking advantage of the split post-Civil War more than anything.

Steve Rogers trying to unite the HYDRA factions. Calling it now.

I want DC to continue to kick marvel ass in the comics.

Fuck them

It's not another. They're still in the middle of a storyline that, in the comics, lasted a year.

This isn't going to end until they make a diverging path from the comics and have them band back together to fight pic related.

Yes and the minute that one ends another one will begin and by the looks of it there will be another one after that.

It's the Hydra event. Green text and all.

When are capefags going to realize that the whole world is good guys fighting good guys?

Maybe it'll be about a house that comes to life and splits into two halves and the Avengers have to stop their fight before they destroy the city?

user it's talking about this fucking shit storm

user Hickman is gone, the chances of Ewing getting hold of a Marvel Event is as good as the chances of Bendis getting a full head of hair

Best we can hope is this that Marvel is following up the tease in FalCap's book about Hydra having sleeper agents in every team. Though I doubt that will go well with characterfags

But alas, it's probably gonna be this shit storm (pic related)

PLEASE STOP WITH THE EVENTS I'M BEGGING YOU

The only way for that to happen is if comic book shops to stop ordering so many of them.

But muh incentive variants.

If it cannot stand, why haven't all of the Marvel heroes finished killing off one another?

dark reign 2

Why does Dr. Doom look like Vincent Cassel now?

d e o d a t o

And Doctor Strange. Ultimate Facial Bro coming Spring of 2017 with Whor as winner.

They're clearly divided and a villain is going to take advantage of it just like Osborn did after Civil War/Invasion

what if this time.. it's actually the houses that fight?

they should do like Dc with a Hero vs Bad guy event. thats far less played out

What was Abraham Lincoln's stand?

those character's torso look like they are escaping their hips

Can Sup Forums come up with a better event?

Maybe it's villain vs villain this time.

"EVERYONE FOR HIMSELF"
The Marvel "Heroes" are at work, and there're no sides! It's EVERYONE FOR HIMSELF.

But this doesn't looks like heroes vs heroes. It looks like the marvel superheroes on one side and some literally who's from some intercity public school on the other. Maybe the heroes will unite to take back there universe and save marvels failing sales?

Marvel heroes have been fighting each since like, forever.

Marvel citizens suddenly become nice, understanding, and have gratitude for their heroes. The heroes investigate and try to find a powerful reality warping villain so they go to Scarlet Witch and blame her for it. A bunch of heroes fight, but then they realize it's actually a pretty good world (probably brought about by Spider-man or something)so they stop fighting and try to become better heroes for a world that truly believes in them.

Villain vs villain with heroes caught in the crossfire.

Why don'y they just make a line for this events? Like a Marvel Universe in which Everything is connected, and nothing will be the same while letting the ocharacters doing their own thing in their regular series.

>Marvel pays this guy and Land for their "artwork"

Drifting Classroom but with Marvel teen heroes

I mean, what hasn't been done already?

Wacky Races: Marvel Edition

Look at the "diversity" of the current marvel universe. The whole line of books should be called wacky races.

Guy who owns a Multiverse tries to take over Marvel's Multiverse.

Kek

Trust me, Sup Forums is hardly sane. I hate the "Sup Forums doesn't read comics" mantra, but sometimes it's clear that enough people don't actually read what they talk about.

>Marvel
>villains

pick only 1

I'll read it

>no peter parker

Miles Morales has completely replaced him, right?

Come the fuck on man you're not even waiting a god damn year

>Doesn't matter how much Sup Forums bitches about these events because the larger comic fandom and casuals eat this shit up so it's bound to sell well.
And yet sales for CWII are dropping hard and are a fraction of SWII.

>Marvel does a villain vs villain event
>The heroes try to side with the lesser of two evils but disagree on which side that is
>The heroes fight each other

>Kamala is going to have 6 non-event issues a year

It's completely unbelievable at this point that Marvel's heroes are allowed to exist.

They are a bigger liability to the people they supposedly protect than the villains, and they're constantly fighting wars and getting more people killed.

Marvel needs a crisis to reboot their universe, because it's completely irreparable.

Putting aside the "divided we stand" element, shit art and complete lack of any X-characters, this is a pretty ideal lineup for a "new status quo" preview. Some big characters who'll be doing new things (Steve, Doom, Thor Odinson, Carol, Strange); some popular but less major characters (Kamala, America, Miles, Hawkeye, Chulk), some new characters (American Kaiju, Mosaic, Nadia, Ironheart, Gwenpool), and some relatively obscure and underused characters being brought back (Solo, Foolkiller, Slapstick, Prowler, Elektra).
I don't really see why Sup Forums got so butthurt over it.

Such is life of 12 issues+ Annual.

How about no event at all?

Acts of Vengeance II would be dope.

I like this. But wasn't Siege basically this?

Sup Forums has plenty of problems and I want to blame most of those on other sources invading, but ultimately that's Sup Forums now too.
It still is the best place to discuss comics.

>Ultimate Facial Bro
That sounds like a doujin's name.

They had one just last year in SWII

Strange is on the wrong side. That's why we're mad. Also because this is an X-Men promo from just after Messiah CompleX.

Oy vey!

>Carol
>Kamala
>America
>Miles
>Hawkeye
>Shaneequa Iron Man
>Gwenpool
>All those literally whos
>I don't really see why Sup Forums got so butthurt over it.
Really?

In the end it's not even about the lineup. It's about Marvel has been butchering these characters for years, and how it's obvious they have no intention of changing their current methods.

Goddamnit just give me a Gamma World event

Big crisis happens and while everyone is still recovering The Leader shows up with his middle fingers up and turns the entire east coast into Gamma Monsters.

The event sounds fine. I just don't want the normal books to be derailed. Kamala's book hasn't had much room to breathe in a while.

Absolute madman!

Women of Marvel: Swimsuit Edition

The last issue can be all the different Spider-men or whoever tumblr schlicks to.

Ah, the No Event event! We'll sell books by printing "Not a crossover, stand alone!" on all our books winning customer trust, great thinking!

No, Siege was Norman Osborn and his evil flunkies raiding Asgard in Broxton. Read more books, casual.

It begins as another stupid hero vs. hero event, but halfway through the event the hero vs. hero conflict ends. With both sides weakened, a cavalcade of villainous forces working together behind the scenes comes into the fray and takes over, leading to Marvel's take on "Forever Evil".

The main ongoings are pseudo-replaced by stories following the character's rogues gallery from decades past (Captain America follows Red Skull and Zemo, Iron Man follows Mandarin, etc.) with mini-series for notable villains without an ongoing to latch onto or vignettes from the heroes living in this new world.

When the event concludes, there is no clear winning side. In fact, there may not be a winner at all. This event will serve as a means of integrating villains back into the major conflicts of the Marvel Universe.

Yeah, but wasn't he doing it in some roundabout way to get back at Loki who had been doing some tricksy things.
It's been several years.

>It's just disagreements between X-Men at the mansion
>Passive Aggresive sticky notes everywhere
>Tension builds for ten issues
>Ends with wolverine decking Beast since he keeps leaving his claw clippings everywhere and wont admit it despite the fact they're an inch or two long.
>Beast retaliates saying that Wolverine's increased weight is cracking the porcelain on the toilets
>An entire issue dedicated to trash talking each other

I'd be okay with it.

>Promos should only be the same 6 Avengers, 10 X-Men, and the Fantastic Four again and again, forever!
This is what you sound like.

House of M Retcon

WHEN'S

CITIZEN

V

You; I like you.

>A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand
doesn't sound like a hero vs hero event at all

sounds more like a "shit, a powerful guy is coming for us and we'll suck if we're all split up for this" kind of deal

a guess what powerful guy is gonna be in a movie soon that marvel will want to have some synergy for

Civi War II, then IVX, then another hero vs hero event for Spring 2017. in less than a year....

Really Marvel you really suck at this point. I' m going to stuck with DC and Rebirth.

>a guess what powerful guy is gonna be in a movie soon that marvel will want to have some synergy for
Iron Man?

>colour scheme of teaser changed to green and yellow

What if this actually a teaser for an event focused on Steve's Hydra vs. the Red Skull's Hydra?

That might actually be good.

>Spencer
>might be good
I'll give you 20:1 odds.

id read a strange/tony/new thor book.Journey into Mystery v2?

I think you all have it backwards.
I think the whole point of this upcoming event will be the heroes of the MU reuniting and burying the hatchet to their dumb arguments. They'll fight actual villains.

they need another one

Marvel can't make Hulk movies.

yeah, HYDRA Civil War

>hero vs hero
To be fair, most Marvel heroes are hardly the cooperative kind.
They're either paranoid, thick-headed, thin-skinned, plain assholes, or Sentry. And that's just from in-universe perspective.

I mean, shit, didn't Peter and Tony embarrassed Miles for brawling in costumes on kids' playground over some petty arguments just last year?

Oh please fuck no. Can we not just have three fucking consecutive issues of New Avengers without some bullshit crossover desperate to smash up the status quo

They are aware that they've already done a stupid crossover event called Divided We Fall, right?

That was what Ultimate Marvel used to be, and it actually worked pretty well until Ultimatum

>Marvel needs a crisis to reboot their universe, because it's completely irreparable.
We just had one. And they're already back to this bullshit

This. Make an event that doesn't interfere with my monthlies, and I will probably pick up the trade and enjoy it. SW and CW2 are both decent comics (Standoff was not), it's the fact that they disrupt my regular reading are what piss me off about it.

>event
why do people buy this stuff? It doesn't make a good story. And if I want to read it, I would read the trade, the spin off don't fucking matter to the story. If you like the event, which no one does, then you can read the spin offs but whatever.

I head The Accused is good cause it's an ACTUAL lawyer case not like Bendis did....only thing in civil war 2 I am interested in. The rest is interupting the good stories, FEW good stories Marvel has.

>announcing 3 events before your relaunch as even started

Marvel is seriously pathetic.

That mostly happens in movie threads when Sup Forums migrates over to shitpost. There's plenty of actual comic discussion that goes on here.

>CW2 is decent

Probably gonna be whatever takes us into the next phase given how Marvel Now's theme is Divided We Stand