Simulation

World-wide disaster strikes, the internet collapses, and you have to survive with no electricity. People start looting stores for food and violence ensues.

How do you survive?

By fulfilling my destiny

>Load up 6 30 round mags for my ar15
>Walk into grocery store with my dick out
>grab as much water as possible and load up the pickup truck.
>go to hardwear store and buy 2'4 to fortify wondows
>wait for all of this to blow over as i enjoy my foodstores.

kill every nigger you encounter without hesitation

glad to know that i do not live in a country where everyone will try to kill you.

while you fuckers are killing eachother out, i'll be rebuilding for a better future and living off the land.

enjoy your riots and getting killed.

-get into my NATO uniform
-bust out my AK
-grab my bugout bag which has 3 days of food and water
-Bug out into the woods
-Find and abandoned bunker
-run off all the hobos and drug junkies squating out in there
-secure it as my base of operation

assault and rob caravans and trucks for supplies.
-kill any jews I run into

Enjoy nobody caring.

and this is why i keep enough at home to wait at least a month before going out, so this guy and everyone like him have already shot each other at the stores when i come out.

Parents place is remote and my dad has shotguns. So go there.

it won't be violent forever, just long enough to kill the assholes then start a new american golden age

Anyone ever seen extreme couponing shows? If I lived in a state that allowed coupon stacking then I would hoard the shit out of supplies. It would give me an excuse to go out less. And 30 products for $1 is a good deal.

Sit at home. Nothing is going to happen in my quiet Siberian town.

I have spent the equivalent of 3000 dollars on gear that will enable me to live in the bush.

I will be homeless in a dignified way and live in the bush. No fucking way I will stay in populated areas. I have two friends who are equipped like wise.

Guinea fowl taste quite good and are easy to catch.

you know all the food is poisoned and will slowly kill you right?

>not knowing the government is purging all the welfare queens

Go to parents home in country. Enjoy my electricity via solar. Continue growing crops. Hunt on 100 acres if woods.

That thing looks like a Pokemon. But you have my respect.

Eh youre right user. Truth be told 90% of houses have enough water to last a month, most people just dont realize it.

Sterilize then fill bathtubs too

Do you know what couponing is? It's the same thing as using one coupon to get a discount on something, but in some states, you're allowed to use several coupons. A lot of people do that to donate to charity. I honestly don't know how it works in Poland and I'm not going to pretend that I do, but here people love good deals. Especially since a lot of people survive paycheck to paycheck.

Without being kept hot that water will go bad

not sure if trolling or just being australian

Inside of a month? No. No it wont.

And even if it did (which it wont)

>what is boiling water
>what are iodine tablets

go to nature and build an underground camp
put some supplies in and secure the zone
make sure I'm in a good place where I can see every direction, and once that I'm done with my check point, will lurk into the cities around for build more checkpoints so that way I have a plan b,c,d..z. and secure a bit my existence.
also find a good spot to observe the others survivors and study what humanity has come, that way I will be able to choose people for a new group, without trusting that much, if they betray me I can go to one of my checkpoints and be safe there, and of course I will try to find a boat or an airplane to live in and be a bit safer
>make sure of have my suit ready it's important
then I will start looking for technology as much as I can, and help me in the wasteland if I make it work of course

Contact my nearest major supplier and agree to cooperate with them and protect their warehouses with my guns for a fair return of goods.

>military takes control
>live in the countryside
>grow potato and fish for food

Seen the shows, never done it tho. I don't even really consider myself a prepper or anything like that. I just keep enough of what I need to not need to head out for a few weeks. I figure the people who are like him must not realize 100 other guys with ARs are gonna show up wanting those supplies to.

lol thats a suicide mission

>tfw 100+ pounds over weight
>low population density area
>I simply survive on vitamins and canned beans for months living off my fat stores for the most part
>months later while everyone is starving I'm not in peak shape
>conquer

>planning on assault and robbing random people
You're going to get shot sooooo fucking fast

life fast

die a pirate

at least no more happening worries.

>put tire spikes around lawn
>put up sign saying looters will be shot
>shoot looters (on my property anyway)
>wait it out
Have plenty of land to farm, deer, rabbits and birds to hunt
pic semi related, luffas I harvested the other day
Not edible, but you could use stuff like this for trade

I got my knives and learned Arnis de mano. I think I'll be okay so long as I stay in the dark at night.

That would be a nightmare. This is why living in a huge city just makes you condemned anyway. Every house will get raided eventually.

>depending on game when there is a good chance most of it will be hunted to near extinction.
A number of species almost went extinct during the great depression.

>shoot looters
>eat them

No they wont. I live in jersey.

Also i have a plated vest

>tfw live in a rural fishing town in Newfoundland, have my own garden for veggies and all my meat is got through fishing

I'll survive.

Those times didn't have 90% of the population that had never killed, cleaned and cooked an animal before as well as huge stockpiles of canned/preserved food in warehouses like we do today
But yeah, game is just another option. I've read up on keeping rabbits for fur and meat as well, easy and cheap to do. Not to mention chickens

>Africa

So you be sayin you ain chimpin wit da rest a yo homies?

you'll be overwhelmed by looters

it's only a matter of time till they git ya.

Look at all the flyover state, edgy faggots.

looks like some 1 is going to die the first 24 hours the happening happens.

first few month will literally be a gauntlet

then after natural selection thins out the hordes

it's become a little more stable but still dangerous.

>live in very rural town with plenty of farms, animals to hunt and fish to fish
>population is low and people is friendly
I guess I'd help out hunting or something. I'm glad I don't live in america.

Ooooooor youll be weak and frail and half emecaited, just in time for marauders to find you and make you their butt bitch. Get in shape now user.

t. apex predator
For real tho
Realistically looting wouldn't last very long into a major disaster
Neighborhoods would wall themselves off and start hanging bodies of looters at their gates
Its not in human nature to have constant violent anarchy

Are you 12?

Probably take out cache if at all possible.
Then i would continue as normal cause im not a subhuman ape who abuses the situation.

no

are you a caravan truck driver?

better keep a tube of grease around for your butt hole

>lay low with prep stuff
>wait until majority are dead
>find suitable compound such as hospital or prison
>secure it
>go on missions
>go on retrieval missions
>rescue women and children
>train them to fight
>tfw when im god emporer of new civilization

>I'm a kiwi
>live off our farm
>locals are friendly
>most kiwis are friendly

No problems here.
Look what happened in Christchurch. People banded together and the only looting was shitty Maori kids.