Protagonist eating at a diner

>protagonist eating at a diner
>scene cuts to him banging the waitress

Do it all the time.
You don't?

nice fake Sup Forums filename by the way. it's not the right number of digits and unix timestamp has only gone up to 150XXX

What movies do this? Wasn't there one where the waitress was rather fat?

There was an episode of Homeland where Quinn fucks a fat chick, I think she was a waitress or a cashier or something of the sort.

>last semester of uni and still no gf (or friends)
it gets easier to get a gf when u graduate r-r-right?

now or never, pal.

im watching a colombian movie and he bangs pic related despite minimal dialogue. is this how chads live?

no, this is how neurotypical ordinary people live.

Not a movie but it happens in The Wire

I like the scene in Shame when he bangs the boss' girlfriend. They had sexual tension all along and they fucked clothed and quickly,under a bridge.

I refuse to believe this happens to some people.

I'm a fat retard and have more than a few chances each year. Either you're socially retarded, refuse to leave your house, or both.

>mfw this happened in the first five minutes of ash vs evil dead

I would have preferred him becoming a somber depressed loser that gets his groove back rather than an old washed up proto-chad that's more inconvenienced by hell on earth than anything

Is this apropos of nothing or did you just watch the new Wet Hot American Summer too

i havent been to a social gathering in 4 years

it's your own fault then.

cant go to social gatherings because dont get invites. dont get invites because i dont go to social gatherings.

>mfw my Sup Forums app can strip filenames and replace them with unix timestamps
>no one ever knows I'm phoneposting

Start going to the gym and meet people there. You kill two birds with one stone,get attractive and get friends.

i go to the gym 6 times a week. i am almost at 1/2/3/4

I dont believe you. I bet you cant even name the app youre using.

How can't you find friends? Going to the gym helped me immensely,now I am in shape and people approach me. Although,I have got to warn you,years of being a loner will make you refuse many offers to go out. I have offers now but I only go outside during the day,at night I am always getting comfy watching movies and tv.

It can also give files unique hashes allowing me to post duplicate images without having to modify them.

it's probably clover

fucking retard

French connection
A Perfect World

fuck that gay shit i use dashchan

I'm in my first semester (actually 3rd because I switched course) and I'm in the same boat.

>How can't you find friends?
i once changed gym because the receptions kept saying hello to me. knowing that i had to say hello and possibly other words back to her was too much for me so i changed gyms. i think that is a good illustration of why i cant make friends

A FIFTH OF WHISKEY AND A BOWIE KNIFE

It's Dashchan.

How do I into gym? They're so expensive and I hate doing exercise, once I'm out of breath I like give up. Getting into exercise in front of /fit/ people sounds like a bad idea too, I don't want to embarrass myself I want to make friends.

my uni gym is very cheap. i go early morning (4am) to avoid people. read the sticky on /fit/ and stick with it for 6 months and you will be gym fit

Dude. I was 6'1 kid weighing 150 lbs when I entered at the gym. No one in the gym gave a shit because I just did my exercises and I wasn't a dick. When I bulked up to 220 lbs,people started to notice me but even before that I made friends because I talked to them and people will automatically be friendly to you if they see you every other day for a month or so.