your cunt
whose side are you on?

Obviously the Zionist side

Neither both are gay

Moor opinion don't count

sell them both weapons tbhwy

Israel all the way.

No matter what, we will always stand with Israel. Our greatest ally

Neither. Both are honestly as awful as each other. Both follow a death cult made by some dead sandnigger. Both should be nuked off of the face of the planet.

Israel. Mooslems do not get any respekt

The one that isn't a theocratic shithole that considers public hangings a form of family entertainment

+1

USS Liberty agrees with you.

Iran. And long live Nasrallah too.

Allahu Akbar

I don't give a shit

Zionists are Amerimutts and Iran are stinky Russains.

Take either side and you lose. Instead of taking sides, take and gun and shoot stinky Russains and Amerimutts whenever they come close.

Iran.
Fuck Sup Forums though

Polish death camps

Israel

Iran

Or alternatively do nothing and let North Africans feel up and rape your women in public squares all across the country

jew loving filth

ایران

Iran

Israel for them qts
If Iran wasn't totalitarian i would go for them.

Israel.
Fuck those theocrats.

Are you the Irani that used to post 2 years ago

Iran and Hezbollah in the middle eastern political context but i would not want to live in Iran

There is a dutch journalist who lives in Iran and is married to a qt Iranian girl (christian). Iranians are actually really friendly people unlike kikes who will spit on you even if you are a tourist for not being a yid.

The KARA BOGA side

your country is literally named after an ilness
go look for dr shekelberg he will surely help ya

I like Iranians. The people from Iran who come to Sweden make an effort to integrate as opposed to some other groups of people. Almost all Iranians i've met have been very nice and generous but I would rather live in Israel than in current year Iran if I had to choose between the two.

Both should partition Arabia (& Egypt) between them.

day dreaming you're an ISIS tier mong is indeed worthy of respect. you are sure to dominate in any form of combat. don't let them laugh at you soy body and fickle mind- for you can turn super sayajin on demand and show them your hidden power.

Iran. Not because I have a particular reason.

non

Israel

Thanks for the flag Mohammad but I still prefer Israel

how can you be such an edgy cunt, posting a picture of a civilian being murdered, thinking it makes you look "cool"

iran
die gulfie scum