How can I have English writing skill as good as an native speaker?

How can I have English writing skill as good as an native speaker?

I make twelve threads on Sup Forums and twenty post on Reddit everyday but I don't think it is effective as I thought before.

Can you go-I mean guys give some tips about this?

I get a feeling that posting online doesn't even help. I'm pretty sure that my English skills have deteriorated since I finished school.

no one cares gook kys yourself

fck u fgt

Also
>no scars on wrists
Imposter!

>this comment coming from Portugal flag

Don't you think it's an irony?

Don't you think it's ironic*

I think both are correct tho

Let's ask an anglo.

But I don't wanna go ask on Sup Forums

Go to /brit/

Lith is more correct. "Don't you think that's ironic?" is an improved version.

Finally. Thx anyway

read english visual novels

Fight with Americunts.

Call them dumb fucking backwards cultureless wh*toid niggers who deserve to be murdered. Also, claim to be Chinese or something, which triggers them even more.

And then, you fucking BTFO them all. After a few sessions, you will have internalized all american/anglo culture and language there is, since it is 90% made of insults to one's intelligence anyway.

Worked for me.

>English
>Visual
>Novels

Kek
Now I really wish Japan to be rangebanned

yeah almost all of the good ones aren't created in english but you can still get them in english
also the op picture is originally english I think

Remove the 'an' and irony can work there too.

I would say join communities that speak English out loud, like a discord or TeamSpeak server for games. After a certain point, you have to internalize a language and have it become natural, and speaking it is much more efficient than writing, especially when it's being spoken back to you.

Make better threads.

Hmm okay

>implying

Quality, not quantity.

Make less threads but put more effort into making them.

Bump

Qumt

Cunp

>I make twelve threads on Sup Forums everyday
Please don't

Why not

Reding books will enrich your vocabulary.

You can

join a thread about a controversial topic filled with political/ideological terms. those are all boring 2bh but if you wanna go to the next level you should do.

you probably need to learn conceptual stuff in english and western cultural/ideological contexts in general, not any grammars or words. for instance, i think you actually dont even know what "entitlement" means in your language, cause this hasnt accurately been translated into japanese. which means the same goes for your language. there are many such english words out there.

Such things are a trojan horse, Nobunaga. "Entitlement" first, then "privilege", then "intersectional", then "systemic"... Soon you will have traitors in your government screaming for the importation of Gaijin.

yeah ive felt the fucking same honestly lol. i wont tell these things to other japanese anyway.

Enriching my vocabulary doesn't mean my English writing skill gets better

You can clearly read English, so maybe you should read some English language literature?

Why wouldn't it?
Basic grammar is easy as all fuck and unless you need to write something professionally doesn't really matter too much, nobody will give a fuck if you mess up a semicolon or use an oxford comma. It's knowing what all the words mean and how to use them correctly that makes for good writing. Every time you read a word you get one stop closer to understanding how to properly use it.

It's the difference between writing boring unexpressive stuff like:
He angrily opened the door and sat down on the chair.
And:
He violently flung open the door, a rage coursing through his body like an inferno. Seeing no other option he sat down on the rickety chair in the middle of the lobby; it let our a loud creak that echoed throughout the entire room.

And so on.

I'm currently reading 1984 by George Orwell