Save this pic before mods delete it

What are some good movies about aliens?

Communion
Fire in the Sky
Signs

ayy lmao

AYY

Can somebody explain this fucking meme and why I'm only fucking seeing it today?

Area 51

Arizona 51

Someone posted a pic on Sup Forums months ago that was deleted soon after and a bunch of hysterical nimwits were convinced it was a real picture of an extra terrestrial and tried to recreate it, they were banned from Sup Forums and regrouped on /x/ where there were endless circlejerks of people trying to recreate the image as definitive proof of a real alien and this is one of the pictures they came up with. There are others that look similar

image only for brave souls

saved

area arizona 51

Just somebody with progeria or whatever that sickness is where they age weird.

Holy shit that's it that's the one

Shill parasites are all of Sup Forums right now. don't fall for the disinfo, no one actually saved the real image before the tread disappeared. it's gone
Shil

thats not what happened

Pic Related

This. That actually isn't what happened.

alright then what /actually/ happened

There was a plane crash is Northern Scottsdale, AZ (I actually live like 10 minutes from the sight) near a secret airbase. It was reported and coordinates were put on Sup Forums that synched with a picture of a supposed alien (none of which that are posted here are correct). When it was uploaded there were shut deletions and bans coming out of nowhere in the matter of second. Even thumbnails were getting insta-deleted. I have never seen mods move a hundredth thst quickly before. Eventually the pic itself was filtered out to where you cannot even upload the original, the site won't let you. People tried uploading the pics with pixelation added in corners, and that worked for a little while. They basically had to shuf down Sup Forums. Why would they do that over some pic then?

yeh that's basically what i said except without the extraneous details trying to lend credibility to a retarded hoax

you forgot to mention the whole site went down

>There was a plane crash is Northern Scottsdale, AZ (I actually live like 10 minutes from the sight) near a secret airbase.
proofs?

I thought I did. My bad, getting tired.

There was a reply but it was deleted in one microsecond.

proofs?

You know that if the reply is deleted fast enough there's a very small timeframe when it can be loaded?

i have latest chrome and google fiber kid

JUST POST THE FUCKING REPLY ALREADY JESUS CHRIST

This I was online that night

wait so aliens are real?

SHHHIIIIIIEEEEEET

I can confirm this is what happened. I was banned that night for posting the recreation only once.

>shitpost
>get banned
what's the problem here?

This

How is posting a picture of an alien on /x/ shitposting?

when tons of other hysterical idiots are posting it too, shitting up the board: hence 'spamming/flooding'
you numbskull

The original picture contained cp which resulted in a shit ton of bans. /X/ literally staged it just to get people to speculate and lurk their shitty board.

It's the mods fault for not making a general set to 500 replies. Still explain the site shut down and ever picture deleted. you can got to /hr/ there is still a navy ships thread with all the early pictures wiped

Hiccups with the server really aren't that uncommon. You're drawing an unsubstantiated connection between Sup Forums servers and that picture. The "bans coming out of nowhere" and "instant-deletion" shit is just exaggeration and hearsay. People were getting banned for spamming non-politics shitposts all over Sup Forums which naturally attracted mod attention.