Good British TV

Just finished Broadchurch series 2, I'll get around to series 3 sometime this week but I was wondering if there are any other good British tv shows I should be watching?

I've seen a little bit of Misfits (I think I stopped season 3 or 4) and the first season of Friday Night Dinner, is there anything else I should be getting around to?

Drama and comedy suggestions both welcome :)

Life on Mars

Inside number 9
a collection of unrelated stories; you never know what you're in for. Comedy, suspense, feels, plot twists.

Pemberton and Shearsmith are GOAT

peep show
black books
the fall
jack taylor
plebs

KINO
I
N
O

i liked spooks, that was british and had quite a few seasons

Line of Duty

Taboo

Recent American remake on HBO is way better

Just kidding, it's not a remake but they clearly ripped off the concept. Dunno how they got away with it

Rev.
The Trip
Uncle (season 1 & 2)
Catastrophe (season 1 & 2)

These are my favourite comedies/comedy-dramas from the last few years. However I found that the latest seasons of Uncle and Catastrophe started to take themselves too seriously and stopped being funny

Red ridding hood trilogy.

How is Luther?

Luther is great

luther is kino, i just deleted red riding hood triloy because i thought the pilot seemed boring, shit. is it really good?

The second one is better but it does stay on the mellow. You're not missing much though imo.

theyre on all the time, i cant stress enough about our crime dramas

And Then There Were None comes to mind, i heavily recommend that

The only good British scripted TV is Doctor Who

Endeavour is actually pretty amazing.

It's not your typical police procedural, each episode lasts 90 minutes, it has very good production values, very comfy aesthetics, oxford is just a very comfy town, so is the soundtrack. Also there are new cute girls every episode

It also takes place during the 50s,so there's no "diversity".

Season 3 is just "muh rape" for 8 hours. It's nauseating, like half the character lines were taken straight from a "so you've been raped" pamphlet. It's all extremely stilted and inorganic.

broadchurch should of just ended after season one

Line of Duty.

>the little girl had down syndrome

best episode right there

Doc Martin
Peep Show
Old Top Gear
That Mitchell and Webb Look

>t. retarded teenage girl

Luther's fantastic but I think Alice spoiled me, her weird chemistry with the lead is most interesting but she's not a prominent figure in the show and the rest of the plotting feels basic without her.

Doctor Who (old mostly but also new) is my favourite TV show and even I know you are talking complete shit lad.

n-nah man, just a bit o banter, no drama