...why won't Trump...
...release his taxes?

@85964068
We dont care

buying gf

CTR slide thread
report,hide, and sage
kill your self

Hey guys, I want to have a real political discussion, come on!

He's going to say something in the weeks before the election to get shitlib media riled up about those taxes, then strategically release them for maximum demoralization.

Shill thread, post your best gore and nigger hate.

Bix Nood DinDuNuffin

you arent supposed to write sage

Why should he have to? Because you want to see them?

Fuck that. I wanna see your sisters tits and obamas transcripts.

He's not a career politician, he's a businessman. In Manhattan of all places. Figure it the fuck out idiot.

Not only is Trump not self funding his campaign but he's actively giving money to the Clinton Foundation.

>Figure it the fuck out idiot
we have already,it's just fun to watch his supporters twist in the wind whenever it gets brought up

you know how it is bruh

>we
CTR detected.

wtf is going on in that webm?

Girl loading her shotgun while talking to her kid about the evil white man.

This is right before she used him as a human shield and got shot to death.

Why should he?

boop

I literally just threw up. How in the fuck does that happen.

A couple of reasons
>After you give in to the media they won't stop
After the tax returns they want divorce papers, social security number, birth certificate everything. He will appear weak if suddenly he decides to gives a shit about what they think.
>Might shake up his investors and companies.
Trump is involved in a lot of companies both part owner and full owner, so he a lot of investors. When everyone can see exactly what one his companies earn/ pay in tax it scare of the investors. it would destabilize trumps income.
>It would give the media more shit to write about. The media would go absolutely crazy and have "experts" stating to stop investing in trump.
Those are just a few points.

thanks for correcting the record

Trump will win I can guarantee it. Who cares if he doesn't release his tax records. Why does Hillary reveal her medical records? Oh, she doesnt want to? Well Trump doesn't want to either. Kill yourself

Oooh, baby, baby! Baby, baby! Oooh, baby, baby! Baby, baby!

PUSH IT REAL GOOD!

Why doesn't she want to**

I had a cyst on my temple that got infected two weeks ago and it was pretty startling how much pus came out so I can imagine how bad it can get in a third world shithole with next to no medical care.

I have a feeling Trump hasn't released his taxes because he is not as rich as he claims to be, that would be the biggest hit to his meme life

He's under audit
It would make the process harder for the irs and himself

Because people will find out he's getting money from Clinton

Its nasty. Like imagine the smell of all the infected puss and blood oozing out. And then having a big hole in your back that youd have to keep clean and most likely squeeze out every day to make sure it doesnt get infected again.

Post more rare OK dogs.

He's under investigation from the IRS.

Shit gets messy. Even if you've been by the books you don't do that. Personal safety thing.