La creatura

la creatura...

Other urls found in this thread:

abqjournal.com/1136006/autopsy-details-fatal-wound-of-new-mexico-school-shooter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just realized?

el asesino de la luz

*buhhhhh*

looks white to me

dios mio... el ogro....

calamidad de la educación...

But this beauty is fighting hard to disarm Americans, and already has the good goy blue-colored Twitter check mark.

El amerigoblino

el gemelo malvado de esminem...

Wow what a based white red pilled American. Maybe Americans aren't doomed afterall

i'd let her take my little handgun if you know what i mean :DDDDDDD

>569K views

America is doomed

yeah shes such a lefty bluepilled cuck feminazi gun banner. should have been a rightist redpilled alphamale pro gun chad like that cruz guy

ay dios mio, los duendes americanos...

Every celebrity on Twitter is promoting her right now. Seen a lot of blue check marks saying "go follow @emma4change."

She's a flash in the pan that everyone will forget before long, like Sandra Fluke.

>600k views
Ai karamba...

He's literally a goblin.

*ethnically American

El Sup Forumstard...

>should have been a rightist redpilled alphamale pro gun chad like that cruz guy

Evidence that Cruz was a right-winger? As near as I can tell, he had no real public political views, unless you think wearing a MAGA hat automatically makes him a conservative.

>guy is crazy as a bag of kittens
>expelled from school for being a crazy motherfucker
>his mom knew he was a violent,puppy-killing, sociopath
>she even called the cops on him once

>"how could this have happened? there was absolutely no way of knowing this could've happened. we must take away the guns from all americans in response "

Not to mention that
>get bullied by nigbros
>only kills whites

>bantzing on the dumb amerimutt
>evidence??? prooofs??
he surely wasnt a lefty, considering that lefty cucks want to ban guns, pathetic cucks

It doesn't necessarily make him one, although it's pretty stupid to claim that there are no political ties to wearing a MAGA hat.

Cruz was radicalized and one of our other less successful school shooters wrote "BUILD WALL" on himself. These people are going to be a huge natsec problem when the fat retard gets voted out

abqjournal.com/1136006/autopsy-details-fatal-wound-of-new-mexico-school-shooter.html

Clearly in this pic he doesn't seem like he has a political view at all!

>el goblino saw himself as white
>el goblino was pro trump
holy shit kek

desu why doesn’t someone just shoot up a republican event

Broke: banning guns
Woke: Banning mutts

She almost got killed by a Sup Forumsack with a gun. I can forgive her for being too extreme on gun control

that's a female?

He supposeduly was on some three-letter-agency watchlist too.

And his schoolmates made jokes about him being the one to shoot up a school.
But noone fucking did anything - ever.
Americans are such a bunch of drooling amoebas.

Wearing a maga hat is a public declaration of support for a right wing president

But more importantly his youtube comments

Cause on average lefties are less angry than right wingers

It did happen though, a Bernie guy destroyed Steve Scalise's genitals at a baseball event but got merked by security before he could finish him off

He looks like a high elf.

Wish he killed a bunch of antifa instead