"Kurds survived but the reason they haven't a state, is not because they aren't good fighters...

"Kurds survived but the reason they haven't a state, is not because they aren't good fighters, It's because there wasn't a gay person like T.E lawrence to give them a state as he did for Arabs."

-Qubad Talabani

actually it's because they were nomadic tribes without a unified culture or language, which hasn't entirely changed

>because they were nomadic tribes without a unified culture or language.

Fuck off, Turk roach.. mind your roach business. It's not a partial reason to lack of state, we have the sample of north/south Korea, is their culture unified? Is a native Merican muh associated with Buhemian ones in term of language and lifestyle?

I like Kurds because they at least look human and tend not to blow themselves up.

cockroaches

Kurds are literally gypsies on steroids, the fact that their women are sent to die on the regular doesn't make them any more progressive.
They are tribal, violent and do not integrate in any civil societies.

You all look the same to us.

"Izmir Turk roach in Bologna" detected

I hate turks as well, where i live it's actually an insult.
But kurds require chlorine gas bombs to function regularly, it's a well known fact

Persian/Arab rat has butthurt again.

THIS. I hate fags who try to pick a side, i.e. "Shias are the good ones" or "Kurds are pretty based."
No, they're all shitskins, and when they come to Europe all they do as rape women and commit crime.

Another Sunni Turk roch

Exactly.
The purgation by flame is required for any muslim, regardless of which funny name they use to differentiate between some other group of muslim subhuman.

Willing to make an exception for hot muslim women who convert to christianity and accept the Big Christian Cock

>required for any muslim
I don't care, but If you are talking definitely about Kurds, so move your coward ass to fight ISIS, yourself. I also want Kurds don't fight ISIS and lay down eating popcorn and watching terrorists cuck your muh white mothers.

>Bitches about needing a white guy to get shit done for them

Typical Kurd cuck.

Kurds are just above gypsies but below jews in the wandering shitskin hierarchy.

>your coward ass to fight ISIS
Yous little silly sandnigger, who do you think put ISIS in charge? Who do you think gave them those shiny Humvees and M4 carabines?

It's all paid and done by NATO to make sure a proxy army topples Assad to make sure the Qatar-Turkey pipeline gets built. With the pipeline operational, we will be able to supply EU with a cheap stream of LNG, undercutting the Russians and thus giving the final blow to that post soviet shithole.
Why do you think the saudis are sending troops to Qatar?

Kurds are all communists and anarchists, I hate them as much as Turks.

are you mad that we are about to create mountains of corpses from your communist ypg buddies kürt?

>It's all paid and done by NATO to make sure a proxy army topples Assad to make sure the Qatar-Turkey pipeline gets built.
No, Maybe It was the purpose, but ISIS is out of control now, nobody can stop them.
>Why do you think the saudis are sending troops to Qatar.
Thread, motherfucker.

Ok, but where are you? Just tell me.
What is your country national motto?

KILL ALL TURKS FREE EDIRNE FREE THRACE FREE KURDISTAN

>Shitskins needing white men to save them

What a suprise