Heros

youtube.com/watch?v=mLwRdtAOGX8

Who is the one guy you would vote for over Donald J. Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QeUhwELoKWo
m.wmur.com/news/police-investigate-breakin-at-rand-paul-campaign-office-in-manchester/37669982
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=t5ayg3hbhoM
youtube.com/watch?v=92myDzAFgU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

uncle adolf

Just about anyone who is opposed to illegal immigration, isn't Hillary Clinton and who isn't retarded.

Trump is shit, but he's the best of the worst, sucks it came down to him and clinton.

There's hope, but nice choice. I'm not a hitlerphile like a lot of people on here but I think he was an inspiring leader.

I said name your pick. You could've said Andrew Jackson, but instead you dumped on Trump. Thanks dude.

Wrong pic*

Mein fuhrer.

If I was american the only one I would vote for over DJT is Jim Webb.

>tattos in face
>not being a techno tween in the 90s

no. just no.

>who cares if he's redpilled to the max and speaks the absolute truth, he's got tattoos!

I hate this guy. He is always talking about how bad Israel is. Israel is a great and beautiful country!

All Americans should support Israel

Thank you Israel for helping us to defend world peace.

>tear drop tattoo
>says real islam is peaceful
>says blacks are executed every other day in the US

ya i mean he's right on obama founding ISIS but i think he just came on that accidentally

Thanks Mister Goldberg.

My dude

fucking cucked germans

I'm not a fan of degenerate tattoos either but wow caring that much about skin ink is autism.

It's "sons of bitches." Not "son of a bitches."

Just like it's "passersby" rather than "passerbys."

It matters faggot, only the most degenerate criminals have tattoos on their face and necks and that IS NOT acceptable

Gilgamesh.

Romania is correct in this case because the tear drop signifies the person has killed another person.

youtube.com/watch?v=QeUhwELoKWo

How mad does it make you that this goy took out 2 fully armed Israeli Commandos with his bare hands?

The Jew Fears The Potatonigger

Research him

He is BEYOND based

US Soldier who finally said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and make's Trump look like an establishment whore

>I think he's killed someone, therefore everything he says (which is 100% truth) is moot

Do you even know who the fucking guy is?

Why are you making this all about skin ink rather than what he's talking about? Because you're a fucking yid shill.

He is partially right about tattoos being degenerate but its way down on the list. Like having a minor drinking problem or something. Yeah you should fix it but were all trying to improve.

Pat Buchanan.

>dats degeneraaaaate

>How mad does it make you that this goy took out 2 fully armed Israeli Commandos with his bare hands?

Not mad at all. He is a trained American soldier. The IDF may be the most moral army, but the US army is the strongest

I fear no potatoniggers. Especially ones that suck arab dick

This guy desu.

>son of a bitches
>host is smoking a cigarette

THESE GUYS DON'T GIVE A FUCK

>implying he isn't a stone cold killing machine that gave up his ways because it was being used for evil

no one

(((Degeneracy)))

Like I said though, we have bigger problems that need attention first, this is more a long term health of the people thing

>IDF is the most moral army
Yup we got a kike here

Kill yourself

>takes out 2 israeli commandos with his bare hands
>concussioned and bloody
>0 fucks given and does a full blown interview before going to the hospital

Jesus christ no wonder this guy hasn't been assassinated. The Jew Fears The Potatonigger.

Have some (((you)))'s

Have fun worshiping someone who is famous for being on the serial Jew. His economic policies are all disproven mercantalistic BS. He is intentionally pandering to uneducated bigoted whites. Only educated bigotry is cool.

thanks senpai. Have a funny

I would have voted Sanders until he turned out to be a fraud.
Never trust the Jew, Sup Forums.

Just look at those tattoos.
This man could write a "How to discredit yourself in 5 easy steps" book.

You know he's an ex US soldier right?

I hope you never donated to the kike.

K

Still only voting for him.

Np, nice btw, made me chuckle

I would be so pissed if I had been a bernie supporter and after running on an anti-establishment platform, taking hundreds of millions (mostly from the poor) and then ENDORSING CORRUPTION PERSONIFIED Bernie acted like I should listen to him right before he buys a new fucking house because he was shit with money and broke. He saw an opportunity to be a jew and backstabbed our gullible youth. FUCKIN JEW

A new challenger approaches...

Would definitely consider/10

Except I didn't. I said he's right about the tattoo and what it means. Not what it says about him as a person.

Ronny

You're making it all about his tattoos instead of what he's saying.

How do you know he didn't get the tattoo for a fallen friend or something? Teardrop tattoos have a wide variety of meanings.

Who's that?

Include a pic, description and vid plz

>fallen friend
Most likely reason

I think the solid black ones do mean it's for someone who died.

The person who would have been our president right now had he not been cheated. I have my doubts about Trump and don't fully support, all my doubts would go away instantly if he promised to nomite Ron for SCOTUS.

Ron is weak as fuck and Sup Forums's support for him in 2012 was purely because we had no other option, and because none of us had hope anyway.

He's a senile old dumbass nowadays.

How is he weak?
He would have won the primary if the media didn't completely ignore him. And they literally had to commit voter fraud to prevent it. And polls had him in close ties or beating Obama, before the primaries. He would have absolutely destroyed him in the debates, and would be going on to his second term right now if the elite didn't cheat him out.

RON PAUL FOR SCOTUS

MEME THAT SHIT

>How is he weak?

On virtually every issue. It's why he hates Trump, because Trump is strong and doesn't let people boss him around.

The only good thing that Paul could bring to the table is auditing or abolishing the Federal Reserve, and limiting government spying. He would've made a terrible president otherwise. He should be used as an asset for specific issues, not as the Commander In Chief.

He is no leader in my opinion

But he is a constitutional American that should be rewarded and serve his country in some political office other than POTUS.

Some men are better at different things.

Roght, maximizing freedom is weak on the issues. "We strayed so far away from our Constitution that returning to it would indeed be radical change"
If you go back and watch his rallies, he has leader qualities. He has high energy and cam get people to rally behind him. He was filling stadiums and had the young vote locked.

He just doesn't inspire the way Trump does, which involves turning off the cucks. Ron Paul would be infinitely better than Trump in the Judicial branch of the USA though.

>maximizing freedom

Means fuck enforcing the border, among other things.

We don't need essentially anarchy, we need security and toughness.

>If you go back and watch his rallies, he has leader qualities. He has high energy

You're delusional and clearly projecting Trump's persona onto Paul. Move on already.

>0.03 sheckels has been deposited into your account

I'll admit he doesn't inspire people to the same length as Trump, but calling him weak like is false. He would have been an amazing president. But yes, I'd absolutely love for Trump to nominate him for SCOTUS and would vote for him in a heartbeat if he promised to.
Ron wasn't for open borders though.
And libertarianism isn't not at all anarchy. Anarchy is left wing and essentially communism, libertarianism is a small right wing government. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

>You're delusional and clearly projecting Trump's persona onto Paul
t.someone who wasn't old enough during Ron's run

>but calling him weak like (You) is false
No it's not. He's a weak person with weak policies. He doesn't have the balls or strength to be a good president.
>And libertarianism isn't not at all anarchy.
Lolberdarianism is a joke and for 15yos who don't know shit.
>t.someone who wasn't old enough during Ron's run
I'm in my mid 20s and didn't care because they were all shit.

Ron Paul was just the slightly right leaning Sanders then.

>calls out the fed more than anyone else but never gets assassinated because he doesn't have the charisma Trump has
>Is pretty much Bernie Sanders
Ok dude you're being kind of dumb now.

You continue to his policies weak, yet you haven't said how except for your made up open borders comment.

You call libertarianism a joke, yet all you have as an argument is typing it's name wrong like an immature child.

>Ron Paul
>slightly right leaning
Yeah, okay.

He is probably mixing him up with Rand

Rand got more indoctrination cuz hes younger and is more cucked than Ron.

Did Rand Paul even call out the fed in the debates?
m.wmur.com/news/police-investigate-breakin-at-rand-paul-campaign-office-in-manchester/37669982

They sure fucked with him to make sure he would drop out.

>>calls out the fed more than anyone else
Whoa real revolutionary there.
>but never gets assassinated because he doesn't have the charisma Trump has
Because he's weak.
>>Is pretty much Bernie Sanders
Of his day. That's why I added "slightly right leaning". Because he was just some senile frazzled guy mad at government whom all the youth flocked to to feel like a rebel and ultimately had no chance.

Sanders is just the commie version. In fact, I've heard many Bernouts saying they liked Ron Paul and were OWS protesters.

>You continue to his policies weak, yet you haven't said how except for your made up open borders comment.

The fuck do you want me to do? Write out a list of his retarded bullshit? I just told you the only things he brought to the table dealt with the Federal Reserve and government spying. Although Rand has done more in that area as well as drones.

>You call libertarianism a joke, yet all you have as an argument is typing it's name wrong like an immature child.

Because it is a joke. It's for apathetic 15yo wannabe rebels with no understanding of real politics.

Why not go vote for Gary Johnson, or that fat red bearded tub of shit at your pathetic, back of the Walmart tier debate? Seems right up your alley.

>He is probably mixing him up with Rand

Nope.

Probably, he really doesn't seem to know anything about Ron.

I think Rand may have mentioned auditing them once, never like his father though. Rand's biggest problem was trying to pass as a republican instead of showing his real self (which still wasn't half the man his father is). He still stood no chance against Trump, but he would have done way better if he was more genuine from the beginning.
>The duck do you want me to do? Write out a list?
Yes. If you make a claim, you should be prepared to back it.

Thanks for further proving my point. Your only arguments are nothing but gradeschool insults and needless obscenity. Are you sure your in your mid 20's? Because you sure aren't acting like it.

>he really doesn't seem to know anything about Ron
"He disagrees with me therefore he doesn't know about my hardcore Lolberdarian candidate from 2008 & 2012."
>Yes.
Too bad.
>If you make a claim, you should be prepared to back it.
Don't care enough to.
>Thanks for further proving my point. Your only arguments are nothing but gradeschool insults and needless obscenity. Are you sure your in your mid 20's? Because you sure aren't acting like it.
Coming from the self proclaimed "Libertarian". priceless.

This is the part where the pseudo intellectual wannabe anarchist pretends like he has some enlightened philosophy and is a distinguished gentleman. Stefan Molyneux you are not. Even Stef is moving away from his AnCap shit and embracing a more traditional nationalist stance.

Just face it, you have no balls, you have no real understanding of politics, and your idea of a President is pure fantasy instead of practicality.

Ron Paul is a firm constitutionalist who would weaken the Federal government massively, which is exactly what we need. Under a Ron Paul administrated we would eliminate fiat currencies, end all of our foreign wars, end our "special relationship" with Israel, eliminate unconstitutional government agencies, etc. It would be a complete revolution.

>fantasy talk

Meanwhile, in the real world, Trump actually is going to lead a complete revolution.

I mean do you live under a fucking rock? Do you not read Trump threads?

In addition, we don't need just a "firm constitutionalist", we need someone with iron will for a new era.

What canidate bernouts like is irrelevent. Its purely emotional. My point was that they were literally opposites in fight against the fed. Ron Paul had that shit audited and (((Sanders))) swooped in and trashed the bill in 2010 just before it passed.

This could've been huge and negates Sanders and Paul "being almost the same" just because you are oversimplifying.

Ron Paul would have taken the beasts claws and maybe teeth out, but it would still survive.

Trump is trying to beat the beast into submission so it is ours again but might be on the side of the beast.

We will see.

>Its purely emotional.

That's my point. They just want something to rebel against. They don't give a shit about this country.

My comparison was in hype and activism. Not policies or stances.

Ok I agree they used similar tactics to get votes.
>Anti-establishment
>Us vs Them and Im your guy
>in the end: ineffective
The Federal Reserve is probably the biggest issue in the country and I really hope Trump doesn't get cucked by it.
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=t5ayg3hbhoM

>The Federal Reserve is probably the biggest issue in the country

Agreed.

if the us loses iraq, israel is worthless.

the iranians love american shit, they wanna be just like them
the saudis are the terrorist they despise the west

What do you even mean by this?

Iranians FUCKING HATE America for our service to Israel. They are well within reason to hate our country but I hope they understand it is not our people.

Russia and China just moved away from it btw

WW3 inbound

the government does, not the ppl

>not the people
youtube.com/watch?v=92myDzAFgU4

Why is Nick Denton wearing fake tattoos and pretending to be alt-right

He took the redpill

fucking hillary staffers?

Idk if even she has that much money.

Iranians do fucking hate us nut they have a good reason. They chant "DEATH TO ISRAEL" too so they can't be all bad

By the way, OP's guy, upon further review, is a total communist in all but name, or rather an anarcho communist. Just watched an hour long lecture of his.

He's basically anti capitalism, wants open borders (hurr countries are just lines on a map), wants a global society, and the elimination of money.

He's also a mudslime defender, and says Jews are "just being used" to manipulate the banks (though he never says by who).

So yeah, fuck him.

You realize without jews all those things change right?

The discussion of open borders is legitimate after the jewish problem is solved because other races can actually solve problems (like just shoot mike brown and say a dumb nigger got what he brought upon himself because he felt oppressed in a multicultural society and should have fucked off back to Africa).

Considering jews run the world right now though, no we cannot do open borders at all.

If you combine open borders with hardcore problem identification and cut out all bullshit, it could work. Not saying t would, but it could.

>other races can actually solve problems

So can whites.

Sounds like you've nibbled just a tad on that forced "diversity" bullshit.