Trump Donated 18-Wheeler Full of Supplies for the People of Louisiana

Haha! Hillary BTFO'd!

twitter.com/JOMainEvent/status/766776749308903424

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jGSdXZgyOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saw some cnn footage of Trump humping boxes off a truck yesterday.Thought to myself that's the last time I'll see that. Should record it. Didn't. Haven't seen it since. Damn.

Wow, what a piece of shit.

The link op posted is a video but i dont know/care how to save a video from twitter

I hate that pouting nigger.

Should never be in government.

All he does is cry wolf.

taylor swift donated 1mi dollars

There's footage of it in the Trump general, but it's not from CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=6jGSdXZgyOM

I support Trump as much as the next guy, but that one semi won't do shit in real world terms. On the other hand, he helped out which is more than you can say for Shillary and others.

Big thing is he didn't just stop by, walk around, shake a few hands, and get photo ops.

He showed up and actually brought things that could be used.

actually that's exactly what he did, fellow burger

Definitely. As far as I know he's the only one who actually showed up. That deserves respect.

Taylor Swift needs to donate her mouth to my penis.

I really think this guy has a good heart and has donated a lot of money to charities and people in general without wanting any acknowledgment.

I have a feeling he's just waiting to release his taxes at the right time just so the media can pick through it and see he wasn't bullshitting when others said he donates a lot.

No one actually thinks he's a humanitarian, but at least it gets to be that way in the headlines for a morning.

While hillary raped and abandoned Haiti. For millions in personal gain.

I'll donate my foot to your ass

If we ever see his returns, it'll show he donates exactly as much is required for tax write offs and tax breaks. In excess by a couple thousand at most.

Everyone with money does it.

He's only doing it for publicity. The people see right through it, he's a fucking rat.

I also hereby donate these nuts to your chin

>god damn this faggot piece of shit
>he put food in my babys belly for publicity!
>fucking rat!

kek

$.02 has been deposited to your paypal

Your chin as well faggot

Whatever it may be, at least it's for a good cause and it's helping someone.

What has the Clinton Foundation done? 80% of their fees goes to administration and the Clintons have people like Sidney Blumenthal on the payroll.

When Hillary was Sec of State, Obongon literally told her not to fucking have Blumenthal near him or the office or have him anywhere.

The cankled bitch went and put him on the Clinton Foundation payroll.

(Btw Blumenthal is a spy-level operative. He's the one who came up with the birther shit with Obongo).

even if it´s ONLY for publicity, it´s still a shitton of supplies

Oh? The people actually effected by the floods seemed pretty happy to see him. Thats all that really matters, not the butthurt of all the people that would hate him unconditionally anyway.

I'm thinking something along the lines of this. This could be his own little October Surprise in a way.

>Only thing people harp on him for near the end of the election are his Tax Returns
>waits until the day of the third debate to release them
>turns out he pays next to nothing in taxes
>media goes nuts, Hillary brings it up to crucify him, as she is desperate at this point
>"Well we all know Donald doesn't pay his fair share in taxes, so how can we trust him?!"
>"Well, if you were to look at my tax returns, you would see the various charities and organizations I donate to. I don't like to bring it up because I didn't want to bring national attention to it. By the way Hillary, hows Haiti doing?"
>Media and Hillary become automatically discredited
>Trumps face when

nth dimensional underwater speed monopoly

i mean like wtf do you want ?

>EH HE DOES NOTHING FOR BEOBLE HES A BIGOD :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

then when he goes out and helps people

>EHR HE ONLY DO FOR BUBLICIDY :DDDDDDDDDD

fucking hell

I hate when lefties pull the "he's only doing it for tax breaks!" shit.

Still more charity than you give you fucking hippy cunts.

As of today he has 1% of the black vote

Um I'll have you know I spent literal HOURS yesterday informing people of their white privilege online, which is way better for the oppressed than just some money. Please think before you post next time, thanks

King Nigger is counting the days until retirement and Hillary has been napping since Tuesday so credit him with at least showing up you faggot

Do nogs actually know how to work the American voting machine things?

inb4CNN says about how George Bush didn't care when Katrina hit to just try and make republicans look bad.

inb4some nigress goes on and basically says black people don't vote republican

Wow Trump confirmed for humanitarian.

I know that's a joke, but it sure doesn't feel like it.

This is too close to reality

he should have donated 50 million dollars, that would have been a dramatic PR victory more effective than any number of commercials

> publicity
He's just stepping into the presidential shoes early since Obama put the retirement shoes on early and Hillary is taking her week-long grandma nap. Someone needed to step up to the plate and Trump was the only viable candidate that has the balls to do the work. Good publicity just naturally follows good acts.

Wow, Donny Drumpf is wasting resources and first responders time to try to garner the negro vote.

Disgraceful.

It's the thought that counts. He didn't have to do anything.

>people build homes in flood zones
>flood
>WE NED HELP! WTF Y IZ NO ONE COMIN TA AID UZ?
>all of this even after Katrina
Fuck em. Let them drown.

I'm pretty sure the victims don't give two fucking shits how long Trump was there. Pretty sure all they care about is getting some assistance, which is what Trump provided while our Vacationer in Chief is out golfing and Hillary is taking one of her doctor prescribed naps.

Ah but didn't you forget Hillary is a humanitarian with her Clinton foundation and all. Trump just wants to be in the limelight while hillary is the true humanitarian.

What an attention whore

And a boot to the head for desert.

>"he should have donated 50 million dollars"
>implying corrupt officials wouldn't line their pockets with that money

he has earned more through donations than he's giving "back".
Where was he during other crises; before he earned donations and had an agenda? Making cheap hats in China?

Let them try to peddle that shit, and refer them to Haiti.
related

>Trump does something good
>media barely fucking acknowledges it

it's been over a year of this shit and it still annoys me every time

Or they'll talk about it, but only to spin it as if he was the Grinch.

>NOT GOOD ENOUGH
>NOT GOOD ENOUGH

best get back to building your shed, sven

>08/20/16(Sat)09:20:30 No.85968855▶
It's not a flood zone, eighty percent don't have flood insurance because it's never flooded there before. But you wouldn't know anything about this because you'll never own a house.

Trump is doing what a president should do. Instead nigger-in-chief is on vacation playing golf with some Wall Street fuckers and Hillary is resting a few days from having to climb the small stairs up to a podium and then speak for twenty minutes.
Meanwhile Trump is literally handing out boxes of supplies by himself, paid for by himself, to the people in need.

Oh, and of course BLM are nowhere to be seen as well. Soros only cares for black lives when he can rile them up against "racist white police".

>bloo bloo the earth is running out of water
>some places have too much water to handle

really makes me think

Timeline of liberal bullshit:

Katrina hits and Bush waits to visit so not to hamper rescue efforts
>omg Bush hates black people

Obongo golfs with billionaires and globalists not giving a single fuck
>come on guys he doesnt want to hinder rescue operations

Trump says fuck this and goes himself bringing a truck full of supplies
>Trumps a bigot pandering for votes

Obongo and Shillary make promises to go within the next few days
>wow, really shows how much they really do care for Americans!

I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and the MSM tried to make it look like a bad thing because:

>he showed up when the Gov. told him not to
>he only handed out things for 49 seconds

>What is potable water for 500 Alex

we're retarded Germany

2 party system was a mistake

this is my 3rd get this morning

It's people like you wot gives us FUCKING LEAFS a bad name.

I occasionally check /r/politics to see what the CTR shills are up to. It's quite an amazing place, all those shills and bots spamming one-liners, to no actual effect though since it's an echo chamber.

Fucking dead silent on this

thank you for correcting my record

it looks more and more like a one party system

Media

>"DO NOT VOTE FOR HIM" VOTE FOR HER OMFG
>DO NOT LOOK AT CORRUPTION LOOK AT HIS MEAN SPEECH!
>JUST DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP REEEEEEEEE

Not to back the svencuck but, is there a list of his and his organization's public donations? It's guaranteed to be a lot simply due to tax right offs if nothing else.

Check out occupy democrats. They made a post how he only delivered play-doh and there was like thousands of people bitches about play-doh. These people are literally fucking retarded. Ive been shaking and crying ever since.

That's because he's an outsider and not part of the typical politician gang like the rest. They will do just about anything to keep the line.

People like you make me sick. Sit on your ass in you moms basement and complain that people don't do enough. GO FUCK YOURSELF THEN PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD.

that is what it looks like on the outside. it's easy to see which party has control on the media outside the US

What's a filter for under 2fiddy D-wayne?

The biased mainstream media is completely censoring this, total black out

Trump donated over 100,001 dollars to the hillary foundation

>hands out 4 packets to some douche.
>errything great, luisiana great, i been hurr, love em
>walks away to restaurant
>has steak and burgers with a large coca cola
>goes to bathroom with his hot wife
>snorts two lines of coke while she blows him
>looks the bitch in the eye while she wipes the cum off her face
>god dam life is great
>winks at his whore, "maga bitch"
>i love you to don.

At what point was this?

>publicity
>Louisiana
>guaranteed red
>media doesn't mention it
ok

Does anyone have that video where the people chant "We knew you would come!" to Trump. Brettbart reported today that Obama will visit on Tuesday and said his vacation was scheduled to end anyways on Sunday so it will not interrupt it and it was such a sly burn. Interesting that NYT is on maximum damage control mode with no mention of Trump's visit to Louisiana that I can find, or even of the flooding in general but rather endless coverage of the non-story that is Ryan Lochte's antics.

Not her money. No wonder she gives it away so easily.

The media here is the same.
They're so focused on demonising Trump it's ridiculous. It's not like we even have a vote

There was a guy posting yesterday from Louisiana saying "I'm sitting on a cot eating soup and you won't believe what Trump visiting has done to our hopes" or something to that effect. The morale of someone actually visiting rather than just throwing money at it is Yuge and people can say it was a shameless photo-op but he was there and Obama wasn't when Obama called out Bush for not personally visiting the same state after Katrina.

>Earning donations
Is this what your media tells you?

He raises money for the GOP. He's self funding his campaign.

Fucking kek

I think people fear populism. In the U.S. the last time we had a populist candidate was like 1912 I think, William Jennings Bryan sort of ran on the miner and farmer vote, and didn't get far and now for a right populist to be a majority candidate is huge. People fear their undeserved control might end.

>searching for something specific on google
>vs. webpage positioning and television air time

I'm not making a claim either way but, your screenshot proves nothing.

Obama was a populist candidate.

>In the U.S. the last time we had a populist candidate was like 1912 I think
It was in 2008 and 2012 you dummy
Democrats did this.

He will never care as much as Obama, who just donated 400 000 000 dollars.

Trump is a charitable guy. He may be a bit of an ass; he speaks his mind and he loves the American people. Hilary is a frigid bitch of the highest order.

>Governor says not to come if you're just there for a photo op
>Challenge accepted: Trump comes with a giant truck of supplies
>Takes a tour to brighten spirits and speak to the people, learn their problems deeply
>Media tries to make it a bad thing
>hfw they can't, governor thanks him for coming

shit, forgot my pic. But yeah, the people trying to make the charity into "Trump is a jerk" is almost as bad as when he donated near 6 million to veterans. The legal system for donating takes time for paperwork to clear, but in the media's mind, that means he wanted to hoard the money like a dragon. Meanwhile, every promised dollar has reached the veteran charities.

>Who just donated other peoples money not his own

He was also an excellent political puppet and good boy for the party.
They vetted him and raised him up quickly.

HAHAHA DRUMPF IS DUM

It was a joke. Obama just gave what amounts to half a billion extortion money to Iran.

Yeah and it was still other peoples money, not his own.

It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of situation. There are certain people he just won't win over, even if he cured cancer.

Spread this shit everywhere. Make the normies recognize the truth about based nationalism. THis is what it's about FAMILY, COMMUNITY, AND FRIENDS.