Sausage Party Thread

So this shitty movie just came out in England, and I saw it, and now I crave oblivion.

Awesome blog, family.

>So this shitty movie just came out in England, and I saw it, and now I crave oblivion.

Looks like the athiest agenda worked as you crave oblivion instead of Heaven or Hell.

Sausage Party was so unwoke that it was woke as fuck.

Why did you give it money if you thought it was going to be shitty?

who cares
post Twinkies

I liked it. It really commited to being a Dreamworks/Pixar deconstruction.

You could at least have watched the camrip instead of supporting shit like that.

jehovah's witnesses believe there is no hell, only oblivion for the dead, and that God has to bring someone back to life first before they can be brought to heaven or sent to paradise

Quit being such a weiner

Hi Devin

is that why knock door to door

Honestly it wasn't too bad, the majority of the satire falls flat but some of the jokes are pretty funny
Sorbitol Maltitol Xylitol Mannatol Calcium Carbonate Soy Lecithin Vegetable-Derived Glycerin & Talc best character

yes.

Did Kubo come out in there as well? It's an excellent pallette cleanser for this garbage.

It really didn't. Hell, the idea isn't even original. Both John K and the Simpsons had the exact concept, and somehow both were more fleshed out than this.

It was an excellent satire of American organised religion and a clever inversion of society's perceptions of the innocence of mainstream animation.

And that's why it's gonna win the Oscar.

Kubo comes out in a week. I'd've watched that instead if it was already out.

Instead, go and watch the Song of the Sea to cleanse your soul.

...But seriously though, if you knew the movie would be awful, why did you pay for it? Are you a masochist, OP?

>deconstruction
There's that fucking word again.

Just because something satirizes/parallels an established trope doesn't make it this deep postmodern masterpiece.

Some people are gluttons for punishment

>It was an excellent satire of American organised religion and a clever inversion of society's perceptions of the innocence of mainstream animation.
But it wasn't, it was babies first atheism, and lol I read philosophy once but because it is animated it's so clever.

>I liked it. It really commited to being a Dreamworks/Pixar deconstruction.
But it didn't do that at all...

that post was ironic you goddamn retard

The shock value was stupid. Just this year with Secret Life of Pets there was a dream sequence of sausages with faces that were happy to be eaten. Who gives a shit about food being eaten? 3/4 of the characters that die have zero character development.

Is it weird that I'm more bothered by their inconsistent word building more than anything else?

Why are sausages alive, but not chips? Like a whole bag of chips is alive, but not the individual chips? How is a tube of mentos alive, but so are its individual parts? By this logic a package of buns or hotdogs as a whole should be a sapient creature?