So do you think good or bad, this will get good reviews...

So do you think good or bad, this will get good reviews? We're living in a time where general audiences and critics are focusing hard on feminism in media, and Wonder Woman is without compare when it comes to feminist characters in comics.

Will it actually be good?

WW may be female led but it's also part of the DCEU. So it won't have that much media protection

I'm sure there are going to be people that can't be objective about it, like the Ghostbusters reboot, but there will probably be a lot of reviewers that note how flat of an "actress" Gadot is.

I'm expecting 60s in the RT range with featured critics being far more scathing.

>first big female led superhero movie ever
Yes, guaranteed good reviews.

they did a big mistake putting gaddot. She is a terrible actress and has the body of a tranny. Which will give ideas to girls that they should be anorexic and stuff.

>reviews
The RT score will probably hit the mid-70's like Patriarchy Busters did due to "LOOK LOOK! THE FIRST EVER FEMALE SUPER HERO PROTAG!!! YOU GOTTA LIKE IT, OR ELSE YOU'RE SEXIST!!! Super Girl? Cat Woman? Electra? Never heard of 'em."

>will it be good?
Out of what I've seen so far, absolutely nothing looks even remotely interesting in this movie.
There's only been 1 or 2 trailers and bits of the plot, but at the moment, all I see is Name Recognition: The Movie.

Yes.

>I need trailers to reveal the complete plot

It's funny you joke about this when BvS did exactly that.

>Will it actually be good?
Doubt it.

It'll do just as well as the previous DC flicks. It'll have really horrible editing, and overuse of slow-mo, and really terrible "lol men, am i right?" humor. Not to mention the main actress for wonder woman literally can not act or even speak english without sounding like she has marbles in her mouth. There will be an extremely vocal minority of DC movie fans that will desperately cling to it and say it was amazing and perfect and nayone who hates it will be a marvel shill or cuck or what have you. The rest of us who actually read comics will just put one more notch on the belt of a list of DC movies done by people who have no fucking clue what they're doing. It'll be a disappointment but just barely make enough money to keep this dead universe going so we all suffer some more.

Yes but because its not MCU, we'll get bullshit from the media.

Do you ever have anything at all to add or do you just consistently shit up every thread you appear in?

Oh it's cute you think that. Do you also believe Disney bribes critics?

I answered OP's question. Yes i think it will be good but even OP statement 'of feminist conscious' media wont say it because its not the MCU. Hell i have seen articles even now comparing it to Captain Marvel, which im pretty sure doesnt have a director.
And folks slamming it her costume for being revealing even tho so far its a good interpretation of greek armor and we have yet to see her sexualized by Zack or WB for that matter.

There will be a bullshit bias for this movie because like alot of DC superheros, the casual veiwer is full of 'not muh' and WW has some of the worse.

I believe the media has a my company war bias yes.

That's wasn't a good thing tho

Well, it's what convinced me not to see it so you might have a point. Although I guess I have no reason to trust DCEU trailers at all at this point Or see the movies.

>reviews

>some years ago watch Bring Me the Head of Alfredo garcia
>becomes one of my favorite westerns ever
>read on it
>critics shat on it like it was the apocalypse of movies
>nowadays it's considered one of peckipah's best, and a very important western from the 1970s
OP, are you really sure you want do this?

It's Wonder Woman, possibly the most inconsistent and badly used major character at either of the big two. It'd be a miracle if it's good, cause it's a miracle when her comics are good.

Anyone else keep seeing the WWF logo instead?