Americans

>americans
Where did it all go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

pooalexa.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It all started from sharting in the mart.

POO

SHART

BLART

>poo thread
>india firstposting

legit

What the fuck, disgusting, kill this bitch.

IN A MART

It's probably some creepy old guy running a business pooping into Twinkies while using a picture of a girl he found on Google Images or Facebook.

SHART IN MART

He was called to this thread

The degenerates don't cease to amaze me more and more each day. I wonder if they have any limits? Who am I kidding, of course they do not.

INDIA NO LONGER POO MEME
USA POO MEME NOW BOYS

SHART IN MART

Quick, post the german descendants map again

Black coffee drinkers, everyone.

Yo, is this even legal?
I'd imagine not, because I'm pretty sure it would have to be approved by the FDA.

>Magnificent poo aroma

Really, you except the people who knowlingly allow heart-attack, cancer and baby malformation pills to be sold to the public to stand in and stop _this_?

Nah she's real. Google "Poo Alexa" and tie that noose.

Holy shit, she is, wtf.
pooalexa.com

STINKIE IN TWINKIE

Wtf Kek gives another meme for the burgers.

FART BECOMES SHART

kek approves this new poo meme with gusto

I cant decide which is worse

There are people willing to eat shit filled twinkies or there are people willing to make shit filled twinkies.

This is the price of capitalism.

I mean, if people would lay, I'd do it.

i'm genuinely ill

my fucking sides

We fed you shit for centuries, what different does it make?

Free market motherfucker, don't like it move to North Korea

My mind says what she is doing is disgusting, but my anus says shes a fucking genius. Usually I just shit into the toilet and get 0 dollars for it. This bitch shits into a pair of twinkies and makes 20 bucks, then gets them to pay for all the shipping. That's about 19 bucks per shitload. Not sure about how much she could make on a monthly basis though, that depends on the strength of the shit-filled twinkie market of which I'm unfamiliar.