youtube.com/watch?v=r3JjTol0Kvo
youtube.com/watch?v=T6HRz8POu5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LINK YOU NAGGER!

>delved deep

His face makes me feel good about my face

His blog post is called failure is the first step

Sup Forums won't let me link it thino8bg it's spam

Pic related is the boyfriend luke graham btw who's arsehole Jahans delved deeply into

Poor cat

Maybe this guy just has a fetish for diesel dykes and didn't realize it was a dude until too late?

farsh-nuke.blogspot.no/

Do you think he delved deep into the cats asshole?

>deep
>has a literal micropenis

Source on tat being his boyfriend?

>Sup Forums won't let me link it thino8bg it's spam

take the hint faggot

stop posting this retard here every day

#Jahan'd

Stop promoting this idiot on here

>all around me are familiar faces

Some bloke that is friends with alex from uni did a big leaked masterpost on Jahans a few threads back. He revealed the names of his boyfriend and boyfriends mum and shared stories about his time at uni with Jahans.

Apparently the guy is still in contact with Jahans and jahans is constantly asking him if he's heard of any writing jobs...

>It's real

youtube.com/watch?v=r3JjTol0Kvo

but it's not actually graphic detail, it's sick but it's not actually a lot of detail

that poor cat looks miserable...

anyone got a link or screenshots? I want to know more about the man who will bring my doom

What's that thing?

Can someone give me like a description of who this guy is? He looks like a low test idiot from what I see, his videos are like 50 minutes long and I can't sit through and listen to his autism.

Man he was a literal no test who had to get testosterone injections

Nipbro here, still yet to make contact, long game coming. Lots of other low test guys here

Im actually starting to feel sorry for him, must not have been easy going through school, college and uni looking like a butch lesbian with deformed tits.

It's his parents fault i suppose though, if he has assburgers then either his mum or dad has it, and by looking at them i'd say both, as for his sister, id tap that

youtube.com/watch?v=T6HRz8POu5w

hahahahahahhahahahahahahaah

20/20

Post Alexander Jahans

Why do all Britfats look the same?

I miss light voice Jahans, lads. He's lost his innocence.

Sup Forums bullied him into going through puberty, via seeing a GP and getting test injections.

I started a cult once. Was pretty funny. Didnt need to do gay butt stuff to do it though.

>tfw Jahans can never be a neckbeard himself.

>boyfriend and boyfriends mum
Don't you mean boyfriend and boyfriend's son?

If he stops taking Testosterone, he would revert back right?

I want to pet that cat.