>Civilians pretending to be soldiers in the starring roles

>Brits pretending to be Americans

Anybody can pretend being american

Nolan does things like that.
He even had an Irish guy play CIA.

ayyy I'm in there!

Brit actors are non-Union and cheaper.
Look it up.
Trump who promised to fight for American jobs is doing shit nothing to stop this.

yeah they're brown

Are you this guy?

Not British anymore than they would be Chinese if they were born in Shanghai.

America is a 55% white mulatto shithole who cares

more theatre = better actors

>black British guy appears on American TV chat show
>host still refers to them as African Americans
>*eye roll*
Seriously, how indoctrinated is that country? Unlike the Burgers our minorities don't need to be ashamed of their country of origin by qualifying themselves as genetically originating from somewhere else.

yea cos u yanks cant act for shit

>singaporean
>watch the force awakens
>keep telling my gf what a dumb nigger Boyega is
>white people there keep looking at me while other chinks dont give a fuck
>movie ends
>J J ABRAMS on the screen
>I shout BRAVO ABRAMS
>white kid with her asian bf pats me on the back
>excuse me but i think its rude to use the N word
>i tell her "Do you see any niggers around? Go home and complain on tumblr"
>she gasps at me and urges her boyfriend to do something
>told him in mandarin "keep your pet on a leash, you race traitor"
>walk off
>my gf tells me i'm an asshole
>i tell her to stop going to reddit or she'll have to take the cab back home
>i wrap my hand around her and tell her, just kidding you know i love you babe
>she just keeps quiet

>you wake up and post this on 4chin

>things that happened

I don't think I got a close up, sadly

Britain doesn't necesscarily have more theatre than the U.S.

It's more a case of centralisation and significantly more performance based higher education options.

You see a drama department in most U.K. Universities and then there are still prestigious acting schools which have competition for entree's at more than a thousand to one.

You'd think a free market and hyperinflated education prices would up the quality of the teaching, but somehow an absurd amount of American actors are given terrible education and try to become professional actors without being able to act.

Even so, becoming an actor is having a degree in unemployment. To compete, you're gonna need higher quality actors, a higher quantity to draw from and they're gonna be cheaper. There's ten cheaper actors working bars in london for every single actor in new york or L.A.

It was also filmed in Boston and not Detroit.

fuck whitewashing

Then the British Empire should have stayed out of Africa

I've been seeing this more and more now. Black people complaining about actors like Chiwetel Ejiofor, David Oyelowo, and John Boyega portraying American blacks like Solomon Northup, MLK, and whoever the fuck this asshole's playing in Detroit.
They've started complaining about nationalities now. Soon it'll get more specific than that. It'll get down to states. Then cities. Then individual aspects of their background and upbringing, think actors being told they can't portray a character because they're from a different class or social stratum.
Eventually, they'll make it so no one can portray anyone but themselves. And then we won't have any more movies. That's where we're headed.

We have an entire industry built on bitching about casting choices based on race and other irrelevant factors. They're angry about like action Aladdin being played by a woman who looks perfect for the part, because she's of mixed South Asian-European descent.

Filmmakers should protest by just make every movie 100% white, with nonwhite characters played by white actors in black/brown/whatever-face.

>thinks americans can into acting

Lol. If the role calls for more than just standing there and looking pretty you need to cast a Brit, bro.

>because she's of mixed South Asian-European descent.
She is actually a mixed African-European with Indian descent.
>Filmmakers should protest by just make every movie 100% white, with nonwhite characters played by white actors in black/brown/whatever-face.
Sure thing SJW

you know actors are not actually the characters right ? they're pretending to be them while the camera is recording

Remember that the next time you see a black man playing King Arthur

The horrors of British invading leaving schools, hospitals, stabilized government, infrastructure, and highest standard of living and LIFE EXPECTANCY of anywhere else in Africa.

The horrors of colonialism. The horror.

Without us giving them civilisation they would still be indistinguishable from apes

WE WARNED YOU
YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN

Will Poulter at least looks like how I'd imagine a dirty cop, 7ft and the eyebrows of a supervillain.

LOL fuck white ppl amirite XD

>even the white guy is a black guy

you forgot
>and then everyone clapped

They're from England you fucking faggot. God damn.

fuck Samuel l Jackson, going on about how it shouldnt have been a brit portraying the main character because they couldnt know what Americans went through then a week later went on to say he'd love to be in peaky blinders, a british production. Fuck on outta here pal

>this post is completely sincere

The horrors of the British education system, ladies and gentlemen.

>>told him in mandarin "keep your pet on a leash, you race traitor"

lmfao

Samuel L Jackson > britcucks

White boy looks like a downie.

August is autism awareness month, I thank for sharing your struggles with us.

thats not what skynews and BBC told me

It's literally impossible to be a Black briton.

if a pig is born in a stable does it make it a horse?

I guess since all your ancestors are Roman, you're not British either then?

Is the police force portrayed as white even though there is a good portion of minorties in the force and council?

bu-bu-bu-bu..... NO!

There was no massive migration of romans to britain. Kys loser.

nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/blackhistory/early_times/moors.htm

Americans pretend to be people every day.

>if a pig is born in a stable does it make it a horse?

Did you just compare Britain to a stable?

>movie is called The Iron Lady
>a female yank pretending to be brit

I like how they conveniently leave out all the people of color from the pictures

>co.uk
>/blackhistory/
youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck

DAS RITE WHITEY WE WUZ THE REAL BRITONS

No, Boyega plays a black police officer

>what is a nationality

>First weekend estimate is $7.3M over $30M budget
BOMB

Fucking good.
No one wants to go to the movies to see politics.

It's not any more political than Dunkirk, Spiderman, Atomic Blonde or The Emoji Movie

>COPS ARE THE VILLIANS
>BLACK PEOPLE DID NOTHING WRONG

It's pushing it and audiences don't want to be preached to.
Plus, they fail to realize actual Americans support law enforcement.

>>>>>>>>>>>
The movie is litterally about evil whitey

Boyega plays an armed security guard, not a police officer.

Dirty cops need to be dealt with.

>movie is called detroit
>not about how a white, christian and republican city was the wealthiest city in america so the jews got jealous and sent in democrats and niggers and turned the city into rubble

dropped

If this nigger fucks up Pacific Rim 2 I'll boycott every movie he's in, including Star Wars.

he's already fucked it up be being in it

pacific rim is one of the most fun experiences ive had in a theater but i wouldn't watch this piece of shit if they paid me

This was after white people fled the city.

>we need more black pilots or i wont fight this kaiju motherfucker

Of course Boyega would be in it

>Just watched the teaser for the first time
Wtf? This shit is like a buttrock bootleg. Making the Jaegers less clunky is retarded.

The Detroit PD of 1967 was mostly white, which contributed to the racial strife in the city. One black cop is seen, a detective taking part in the raid on the "blind pig" that set off the riots.

Have you seen the movie? I don't actually want to see it and I want someone to spoil the ending for me. Like, do they actually talk about the aftermath and what a shithole Detroit is nowadays?

Even Damn Indians convincingly pretend to be Americans, no surprise why Indian call centre scam business is flourishing so much in India.
They pretend to be IRS agents or bank employees and retard americans believe it.