Deus vult !!!!

youtu.be/XKAS0393EyU?t=1m5s

>Deus vult 1:05

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uSPIRGXuRo&ab_channel=MonarchyIsAlive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol that nigger looked at his ass I guess. I loved that clap as his fist hit that monkey skull.

so he hit him just because he was black?

what a racist faggot

Sum punch. That guy went head first diving into the pavement.

context
>They prayed at front of church to protest it demolishion
>Ape comes and plays satanic music on phone and insults them

why did he punch that african-american?

>plays satanic music on phone and insults them
... are you watching the same video as the rest of us? there's definitely no music or insults

Because God told him to start a race war.

>praying as your government destroys 2800 churches while importing hoards of mudslimes
>Bix nood walks up "where da whit wimmiz at"
>Immediately shut down by a manlet
I don't see the problem here

CTR slide thread
report,hide, and sage
CTR slide thread
report,hide, and sage
CTR slide thread
report,hide, and sage

why not?

NIGS B T F O

What the fuck is Aland?

Strange times are upon us

actual context:

>baldcel manlet is triggered by the presence of a bull

dunno just copy pasted from youtube, he may did it before video was recorded and then come back

>dunno just copy pasted from youtube
dunno just copy pasted from youtube comment section

>t. Mohammed
Everytime

get the fuck out of here faggot

>A
>FUCKING
>LAND

Top giggling kek

he was dragging him at the end before the video cut off
was that nigger curb stomped?

The girl in the long sleeved blue shirt is a 10/10

Beatiful joke.

More like

>Government destroy your church forcing you to pray outside
>Pray outside
>Outside is filled with french cucks and niggs bullying french cucks
>Nigg try to bully christians when praying
>Nigg get btfo

he hit him cause the nigger was purposefully playing loud music close to their group so as to disrupt and disrespect their prayer vigil. fuck that dude. and wtf is wrong with you that you see such a video and immediately think "oh the white guy must be racist, he obviously hit that man because he is black" do you realize how racist having a preconception like that in your head is? quit swallowing anti white propoganda, whites are some of the least racist people when compared to other groups.

When the kush hits hard.

I bet it almost killed you to have to put the religion of peace in there so you didn't give the game away.

THE CURRENT YEAR

Loud music and disturbing the praying session aside, you don't hit other people if they dont show signs of aggression. He(the praying dude) should have give him a warning first and shoo him away.

THE CURRENT YEAR
Destroy the Heathens!

He hit him because his smell was disrupting their vigil.

>He(the praying dude) should have give him a warning first and shoo him away.
Kek and give the nig time to pull out a knife? We don't live in a civilized world anymore. Stupid mistakes like giving a monkey the benefit of the doubt can get you killed.

totally not staged at all, no way...
also that guy must crave cock the way he sucker punched. not my jésus!

>Daily threads condemning nigger behavior
>White man goes full nigger on black man minding his own business
>Sup Forums applauds

Why did he do that? What it because he was a nigger?

>Bend over and take it
>Don't stick up for yourself

>Loud music and disturbing the praying session aside, you don't hit other people if they dont show signs of aggression. He(the praying dude) should have give him a warning first and shoo him away.

No. This is incorrect. That nigger will think twice before trying to interfere with white people again. This is the result you want. This is the way to handle blacks.

Please don't mind (((him))), we are raided by leftists since Frog/pol/ became regular. instead enjoy some Deus Vult Frogfeels

youtube.com/watch?v=5uSPIRGXuRo&ab_channel=MonarchyIsAlive

Dieu le veut!

Kill yourself cuckold, I hope your country turns brown

They're saying a rosary outside the church because they got kicked out of it. Nigger invader strolls up to share nigger opinion. Gets BTFO.

When black sucker punch on liveleak. "APE NIGGER KILL EM ALL> NO HONOR DONT FIGTH LIKE WHITEMAN"
When white sucker punch in the name of "God".
"DES VULT OLD ORDER TOPKEK APE LOL WHITE ARYAN CRUSADER LOLTRUMP"

Damn. This is why I cant roll with Trumper, Gary Johnson for me. Trumpers are basically white muslims.

Why did he even hit the guy? Looked like he was just comign over to see what was going on.

Total sucker punch anyway, by the looks of things. Could have killed him.

Lol at that nigger shucking and jiving onto the scene. It was like a well rehearsed play

>think twice

is that even possible according to your world view?
What is your experience with black people?

blacks only respond to this. This is how they respond to each other.

Its like horses. They kick and bite and push each other around, thats how they communicate. When people try to talk with them and beg them to do shit, they get ignored. You need to learn to speak the language of the animal you're trying to talk with.

>Rectum? Damn near killed him!

Shut up nigger

There is no God but Holy Father and Jesus is his true son. Drink Beer! Jesus Greatest x3

>blacks only respond to this

Intuitively, I agree with that.
sad world

All right, that does it, Bill. I'm pretty sure that killing Jesus is not very Christian.

>An Eastern European asking Americans what their experience with black people is

Holy shit dude just fuck off
I meet more blacks on a daily basis than you probably ever will in your entire life

THE CURRENT YEAR

The witnesses explained he was drunk, insulted them and their religion repeteadly before the video, and played an anarchist music "No God, No Master" to provoke them.
In the first place, if didn't wanted to be hit he should not have insulted them.

>I meet more blacks on a daily basis than you probably ever will in your entire life

I was just curios

stay safe, burgerbro
I'm gonna go enjoy my shitty East Yorop

>The witnesses explained he was drunk, insulted them and their religion repeatedly before the video, and played an anarchist music "No God, No Master" to provoke them.

well, then fuck him

literally we need to kill them before they kill us; We turn barbaric to save the civilization
top stunt kek

>In the first place, if didn't wanted to be hit he should not have insulted them.
In the first place, he shouldn't be in France.
An invader getting rekt is perfectly normal.

For the crime of being black near him.

Should have made better life choices.

White Irish, calling it as I see it.

SHART IN MART

POO AND SUE

shhh, i hear your wife is being enriched right now, go look!!

lel the man on the left has no reaction throughout

>In the first place, if didn't wanted to be hit he should not have insulted them.
Islam apologists say the same about people being killed by terrorists, like with Charlie Hebdo. But it's okay when we do it I guess

...whilst you evolved to an elf like creature shitposting on Sup Forums

looks like being a peaceful pacifist is working out great for Western Civilizaiton at the moment

Glad to see you can identify superiority when you see it, maybe you are worth saving after all.

Who's we, traitor?

You're not a part of our movement you fucking cockroach.

You realize we are at war, don't you?
When you face an ennemy, you don't ask yourself if you must be tolerant.
Even more so when you're faced with the most savage opponent who doesn't give a fuck about your 'western civilized' values.
The guy rapes baby to cure himself from vih, be my guest.

>Deus Vult
Hey there, can you show me a video of a black immigrant attack white natives? >Nope. We got nothing.
Alright. How about white Christians attacking black immigrant?
>SAY NO MORE!!!

Why is Sup Forums falling for an obvious fake and gay propaganda?

THE CURRENT YEAR

>pilpul fag talk

>whites defend themselves and their culture which, in this video, is being disrespected
>this triggers the 60%

Listen Jamal, some of us have a culture worth preserving, we are happy to see someone fight for it.

THE CURRENT YEAR

You're completely clueless. Good luck, m8.

classic brainwashed thinking

He decided not to relax around blacks.

He didn't kill him he punched him because he insulted them, while muslims killed for a DRAWING. It itsn't equivalent.

>we

You aren't white evenless christian, Abdullah

tell me where you live and i march every single day in front of your home singing "your mother is a whore" with a smile and without any sign of agression. lets see how long that lasts you autist.

Do you want to join Sweden or stay in Finland ålandbro

lmao

fucking Islam shill

You have no evidence that the nigger is an immigrant, he could be a 3rd generation fully naturalized citizen.

He was playing loud music right next to a group of people praying outside a church that was set to be demolished. He deserved exactly what he got by anybodies standards.

If you seriously think winning the moral high ground is the way to save european culture you are a massive cuck, now is the time for force.

how is it a sucker punch if the nigger watched it coming?

and there are dozens of videos of blacks sucker punching white people online, you guys don't seem to have a problem with that.

Why can't you hear the music from his phone yet you can clearly hear gasps from when he hit him?

Happenned in France in front of a church that's about to close and become a parking lot. The people praying are the ones againt this destruction.
The nigger got hit because he played some leftist anarchist song called "no god" something.

I guess he turned the other cheek and it found the sidewalk.

watch from the start, you see the christians looking to the left clearly distracted by what's happening.

has nothing to do with skin color but being an asshole. that guy, who happens to be black probably didnt have a strong male father leader role who smacked him to show there are limits in life. That puncher did what his missing father never did and should have done. Single mother raised idiots disturbing everything and everyone.

THE CURRENT YEAR

I can hear the trebble from people in the distance moving metal and chairs and tables around.
Zero music from a phone though.

thanks for providing the context mate
yeah whites should just let niggers and shitskins peacefully take over their countries, that will certainly show them!!

>there is no link between race and savagery
Okay moorish rape baby, if that makes you feel better about yourself.

this guy got a point. people who grow up without father figures crave authority and even punishment. thats why american nigs are so mad at police, they're authority figures that remind them of their absent father.

Don't fraternize with the burgerniggers. I fucking hate these clowns and they INFEST our culture.

>bull
>getting wrecked by a prepper

I think the small fry was the real bull, Mohammed

what a faggot, they're in public, guy can play music if he wants to

hopefully that guy serves some time