He's right you know

He's right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966657362789568512
youtube.com/watch?v=PrnIVVWtAag
nydailynews.com/news/crime/armed-guard-florida-school-encountered-rampaging-gunman-article-1.3822777
crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>USA should be like Somalia or feudal Japan
>be armed AT ALL TIMES
>CONSTANT VIGILANCE

'no'

Trump is a literal dumbass.

Most schools have resource officers

>Inb4 teachers shoot up the schools

Can't wait until teacher starts shooting students.

The cost of arming teachers is far smaller than taking guns away from everybody.

Is America becoming a real life meme?

First world problems kek

>becoming

he's smart, he won't touch the weapon industry and it's even going to sell more with armed teachers, a businessman mind, bretty good.

>already a shortage of teachers
>on top of qualifications and credentials, at least a handful of educators per school now have to undergo extensive firearms training

>implying it won't be a year or two before Coach Brown's wife leaves him and takes the kids to Orlando for a permanent vacation with Uncle JaSquanto
>implying that, one day, some day, a Coach Brown won't snap and go on a shooting spree of his own

>also implying that anyone wants overworked educators with guns on a campus

this

Here's an idea Trump might like, they could have Japan pay for it.

just imagine the memes if they armed the teachers with semi-auto assault weapons. pls do it ameriburgers

>be American
>be socially reclusive
>go to school
>get shot by a teacher because you looked threatening
>police arrives
>teacher gets shot for failing to comply with a sheriff’s commands to put down the gun slowly

that country is a joke

I thought the posts here about gun wielding teachers were just jokes.
LOL!

> it's real mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966657362789568512

Why is he pandering so much? He should focus on bending the law for the sake of his companies. Time is running.

Teachers with guns.. Is he talking about Africa?

Nah, they all clap the teacher is a hero. It's what you get for reaching for that Snickers bar.

>accuses us of being a joke
>the most famous Dane alive today is Lars Ulrich aka the RIAA's trained manlet
:^)

That was my first thought as well lol.

America is the best country in the world. It has everything. All the good and all the bad.

The school shooting problem is easy to solve, you just have to forbid the following groups from owning guns:

>virgins
>nerds
>MMO players
>Sup Forums users (specaially Sup Forums and /r9k/
>people who have less than 3 friends
>people who have never had a gf
>1337 hackermen
>danish people

It is shit

>shoot the teacher first with surprise element
There, the only solution is giving hand grenades to every single child.

Why would any sane person elect someone that unironically thinks that as their president???

ITT: europoors, who can't handle Freedom
I think that gym teachers should also be armed with rocket launchers, just in case.

Wow wow wow This guy is crazy as fuck.

>teacher misses because their job isn't to be a fucking SWAT member
>innocent kid gets shot in the head
This is a terrible idea, also teachers do not get paid enough to be armed fucking guards beyond that.

may work but will cost any way. hiring armed guards seems cheaper

Government mandated girlfriend's would solve this problem.

You just know that's how it'd go. Every american has a little Rambo inside them

europoors are pathetic. no wonder america is god's favorite nation

Civil war when?

youtube.com/watch?v=PrnIVVWtAag

>Female teachers start using their guns to rape their students

But user, the solution to gun violence is to put more guns into the hands of law-abiding citizens. Shouldn't we be armed when the criminals attack? After all, they won't care whether Uncle Sam asks them to surrender their Second Amendment rights!

:ppppp

Because he's a senile idiot being controlled by foreign and corporate interests

>person enters school to commit shooting
>suddenly everyone shooting each other because no one knows who the perpetrator is
Great idea.

That is one spicy mamacita. Is she latina or MENA?

>After all, they won't care whether Uncle Sam asks them to surrender their Second Amendment rights!

If you got rid of the 2nd Amendment, all that happens then is that it will be left to the state and local level to determine whether guns are legal or not. Presumably a state like Vermont would ban guns while they would remain legal in Texas.

I love that they openly buy American politicians. And everyone is ok with it..

Ok, arm the janitors instead

SHALL

>Presumably a state like Vermont would ban guns
Isn't that the one where you're allowed to take guns to courthouses because gun violence isn't an issue in an all white state? Yeah, right, they're gonna ban guns.

My school had an armed cop on campus at all times. Trump's retarded proposal is just a meme made by Midwestern soccer moms who don't know any better

For free?

Great, that would allow sane states to come up with sane gun laws.

Honestly and seriously, I have now started to worry Trump is gonna push red button.

>he shoots you for free

I don't support doing away with the Second Amendment -- largely because it wouldn't be possible. Firearm ownership is a necessity for many individuals and families living in isolated areas.

Just a technical point: I doubt Vermonters would support a firearm ban. It's a left-leaning state but also a rural state, chock-full of older white men who hunt for recreation and food. They'd probably be inclined to enact tougher background checks and limit the sale of high-capacity magazines, but not toss guns altogether.

Janitorial Officer Tenpenny reporting for duty. Cleaning the stalls and protecting the halls.

Schools already have police officers who work on campus called School Resource Officers, but for Florida
>“I have been told by a couple of sources that the SRO was either called off campus responding to something happening or it could have been his day off,”

Can't you just regulate gun ownership, with a license that requires certain conditions (think like a driver license), without touching the precious emendament?

Where is USA I used to respect and long for

I'd honestly do this if I had to be a highschool teacher.

Would California happen to be one of the "sane" states you're thinking of? They have very restrictive gun laws yet they have lots of shootings as well (mass and otherwise).

The school in Florida even had an armed guard
nydailynews.com/news/crime/armed-guard-florida-school-encountered-rampaging-gunman-article-1.3822777

I would also murder my students if I had to teach a bunch of niglets and hispanics.

Yeah Vermont is very very white and pro-gun. Guessing that guy just used Vermont as an example of "Democrat" state but they are a different breed of (white) Democrat.

Would the regulation on guns be made easier if boomers just drop dead already?

Yeah, but they don't have gun violence BECAUSE of restrictive gun laws but DESPITE restrictive gun laws. With lax gun laws it would be even worse.

>becoming

>be american
>fail exam
>get shot by teacher

Vermonters are pretty much the sole good kind of lefties.

That's the way to fix american education. Trump is a genius

How big was their school that the guard didn't encounter him? Fucking guard was off getting high and not doing his job.

Yeah I do think teachers should at least OPTIONALLY be armed. No more fucking GUN FREE ZONES! Instead of hearing stories of teachers sacrificing their bodies to shield kids, I want to hear stories of teachers blasting shooter head off!

Yeah that's more of a California thing. CA has plenty of rednecks in the inland areas, but the coastal belt controls state politics.

yes!!

Sort of, insofar as Boomers are more white than Gen Z. White guys in general tend to oppose gun control.

>suddenly everyone shooting each other because no one knows who the perpetrator is

Some people are saying the officer was there, some are saying he wasn't.

I give you a protip about Vermont. Prior to the 1990s, it was known for being the single reddest state in the union and notably, they were the only state that FDR never won in all four of his elections. The switch to a Democrat state in the Clinton years was mostly due to an influx of New Yorkers.

I don't see a whole lot of mass shootings in Texas where everyone and their dog owns a gun. Aside from the Ft. Hood Massacre, but that was a military installation where a Mudslime started Mudsliming.

Sandy Hook...that happened in Connecticut where you'd have to search under a rock to find a Republican.

The 2nd amendment is just as much a right as anything else in the constitution, if they want to change it then get working on a 28th amendment.

Nice damage control, Sup Forumstard

>"We only save our country by removing all nonwhites, and gassing the fucking kikes"
Holy SHIT NRA! How can they get away with this?

Uhh you see someone shooting unarmed kids, you know they are the perp.

you yanks are too funny

This is surreal. Coming from a legit shithole country, this is spiraled so far out of control that people can't even process news anymore. Wanting teachers to hold guns on students instead of talking with them and changing them or someshit.

>shoots up your church

s-sensei what are you doing ...

There was a mass shooting in Texas less than a month ago, you idiot. 15 people died

Where did I imply any of that?

1) Gun ownership does not do much for gun violence as a whole on the state level.
2) Most mass shootings are in gun free zones anyway, where guns are 100% banned--turns out criminals don't give a fuck! Who would have thunk it!
3) USA's mass shootings per capita are comparable to Europe
4) USA's gun crime as a whole is on the way DOWN.

>Aside from the Ft. Hood Massacre, but that was a military installation where a Mudslime started Mudsliming.
Wasn't that where Obama called it "workplace violence"?

Just look at the haircut. The dude was a bona-fide emo cutter in high school. Anyone who listened to Hawthorne Heights back in the day should never be allowed to own a weapon.

>tfw imagining an old lady trying to take down a shooter
>tfw realize that wood shop teachers already have nail guns

knew it.
OwO
so it doesnt work well, right?

i honestly feel nothing about these tragedies or more specifically speaking, i completely stopped empathizing with any victim and its fleeting protests because i know this wont end unless guns are banned and americans wont ever ban them.

one of the realistic solution is literally to perma-ban guns and bullets except for cops hunters and the army and severely punish all normies hiding it and criminals using it. it will take a long time but they will practically disappear from society in a couple of hundred years because simply most of them gonna get rusted and malfunction. i know americans wont ban them at any cost tho

/thread

You can't shoot someone with a nail gun its not DOOM

1) Gun crime is on the way down
2) Mass shootings in USA are comparable to those in Europe
3) Mass shootings more commonly happen in "gun free zones" where guns are already banned.

>becoming

any source for that image?

that wouldn't be a problem if every student had a gun

I thought you could hold the front back and fire about 2 inches

>Gun crime is on the way down
Actually you're safer today than you were in the 1980s. The peak year for homicides in the US was in 1990.

It's completely garbage "research"
crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/

Really makes you think.