Would the US be slightly better if all the niggers were replaced with gopniks?

Would the US be slightly better if all the niggers were replaced with gopniks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jwGq0I4xEY
youtube.com/watch?v=AtzeP3E95Dc
youtu.be/s1ulinBrWo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, it would be harder for the police to decide if they should shoot or not in a split second

replace niggers with russki raccoons instead

youtube.com/watch?v=0jwGq0I4xEY

Would be even worse. Niggers at least stand out so you spot them from afar and take repercussions while slavs can dress normally and completely merge with the crowd

aside memes
slavs are decent people, so basically yes

Well put it this way where would rather walk around at three in the morning west Baltimore or the commie blocks of Kiev?

I could at least try to blend in Kiev

Dressing up in Adidas isn't exactly blending into the crowd.

If instead of nigger slaves russian slaves were brought into US, US would still have thriving cotton industry today. If lincoln tried to give freedom to russians, they would just kill him. It actually what happened to tzar alexander II after he gave freedom to serfs.

FPBP

Why not both?

youtube.com/watch?v=AtzeP3E95Dc

Semichki i pivo!

So Russians want to be oppressed? Or do they just accept whatever is somewhat stable?

significantly better

>9fag

Yeah, but their women don't look like monkeys

>tfw you'll never see an interaction between a group of gopniks and a bunch of dindu thugs
i just wanted to document it, for science

Probably second, though no one knows

You should know, you're Russian.

I'm (((Russian)))

>replacing all black people with white people
>bad thing
Pick one.

There's the reason.

The first civilization to have successfully integrated niggers.
Proofs that Slavs should rule the world

The Soviet Union were the first who established a scientific society . It does not matter that it quickly ended . So Russian master race .

I can't say. But im glad i have a ruski as a neighbor. He called me while i was on vacation said someone tried to break into my home he pistol whipped and generally beat the shit out of him then called the police to haul him off.

It's like replacing a brown pile of shit with a fibrous white pile of diarrhea.

"Yes goyim. You do not want your brethren living amongst you. Instead, coexist with these monk.. I mean, culturally enriched specimen, yes. It will make you a 'better' person".

Fucking kys yourself

Kek

Gopniks are just poor, badly educated people. They have pretty much went extinct in all areas that developed economically.

Please let me come to america

If u think russkis r ur brethren u r wrong, schlomo jamal juarez. They are third worlders, they think like third worlders. Cant be trusted, arent white. Rural russia is a hellhole beyond words.

т. мeхмeт

this

>all slavs are gopniks

Some of them have moved to estonia, can you plz take them back?

Nah they are sneaky as fuck. Basically the jew of the animal kingdom.

Think about it, they never were free in the first place.

Even though they apparently have democracy, they will suck on Putin's dick, even though they can clearly see he's a dictator.

Fuckload of them still praise Stalin too, and some jerk to tzars, but only a very small majority wants to be free, even tough they wouldn't know what to do with that freedom anyways.

huh, really made me think
youtu.be/s1ulinBrWo4