Why doesn't Bluto just eat spinach too?

Why doesn't Bluto just eat spinach too?

Even when he eats it, popeye finds a way to win in the end anyway.

He's a "doesn't like spinach" pleb.

Would Popeye be more or less powerful if he ate fresh spinach instead?

Only those in the Popeye bloodline get nigh-supernatural benefits from spinach. To the rest of the world, it's just leafy greens.

You know, now that I think about it I've never actually seen canned spinach. I've only ever bought fresh leaves or the frozen stuff.

I've had it before. It's very mushy and tastes kind of bad. Fresh spinach tastes far better.

>he eats grass

enjoy your lack of godly physique, nu-male

He has eaten it before, it just doesn't actually do anything to him. Which is weird because it works for everything else; hell a duck ate spinach and it turned into a killing machine.

>Bluto
Brutus*

Popeye once forced Brutus to each spinach.
His body couldn't handle it started to fight on his own

Why did they decide that canned spinach of all things would give Popeye temporary super strength?

Because goats eat cans. Popeye is old like a goat. What comes in cans? Spinach. Popeye eats spinach cans.

It's about the ridiculously over exaggerated amounts of iron in spinach at the time.

>it just doesn't actually do anything to him.

Fucking

WRONG

Bluto's had spinach before.

If you say down and read all the popeye strips and watched all the shorts and toons and whatever... you'll find that Bluto has had victory a handful of times.

And there's a handful more where the two had to work together over something worse.

People forget, all the time, that Bluto and Popeye are the best of friends.

Best of friends with the same low standards if a beanpole like Olive Oyl can get between them.

if you actually ate your damned spinach you wouldn't have to ask this question, son.

How was that annoying nerd ever considered good looking by either? Was she a succubis?

Sailors on shore leave aren't known for high standards

Fresh spinach is definitely miles better, but there actually is at least one good tasting brand of canned spinach.

Greens are mostly fiber and carbs with a sprinkling of various vitamins.
You can get that out of millions of other foods.

>And there's a handful more where the two had to work together over something worse.

The nazis?

popeye really shouldn't eat canned spinach though.
more likely to get kidney stones

And acid reflux

They're not exactly supermodels themselves.

>turns out "venom" is actually a concentrated spinach extract

Huh, well how about that. I remember watching a short where he ate Popeye's spinach during a game of baseball so he can replace it with grass, and it didn't do much there. I guess it just depends on the episode/joke.

They do in Wal-Mart.

Bluto has enough sportsmanship to not rely on performance enhancing substances

Why doesn't Bluto just rape the Joker?

I'd fuck Olive.

Remember that time popeye couldnt get any spinich, and bluto ended up raping oliveoil while popeye watched?

Enjoy your tastleless shit, pleb.
Sauce?

>Best of friends with the same low standards if a beanpole like Olive Oyl can get between them.
>How was that annoying nerd ever considered good looking by either? Was she a succubis?

They're making fun of the fact that sailors, after spending months and months at sea with very little more than each other to look at, will think ANY woman is sexy when they finally arrive at shore

Also, I'd like to point out that Popeye's art style in general makes everyone look ugly

Maybe in an alternate art style, and wearing something less prudish, with a better hairstyle, Olive would be hot as fuck

For me it was always her stick figure and I think she would still have that in a new style since she is so slim compared to everyone else.

What about the time when they aren't sailors on leave?

Amaama to Inuzuma

It's super cute and it makes you cry like a bitch.

I want to marry Kotori

Who wouldn't want to fuck a portable onahole?

>For me it was always her stick figure and I think she would still have that in a new style since she is so slim compared to everyone else.

>skinny girls can't be sexy

lol really?

Where is frog girl from?

There was fucked information about how much iron spinach contained at the time.

Tsuyu Asui from some anime called My Hero Academia

He thinks vegetables are rabbit food and refuses to eat them, just like my grandpa.

he's deathly allergic to iron.

Canned spinach is really a relic of the time when shipping perishable produce wasn't practical and people didn't have easy access to it year round.
I remember my grandma making it. Pretty horrid unless you put a lot of lemon juice and salt on it.

>I guess it just depends on the studio
Fixed.

What's the context of this?

I wanna make her more slimey with my dick

Olive is a nurse and they want to be treated by her, who ever gets hospitalized first wins.