It's called GREAT Britain for a reason

Oh look, over a week since Great Britain leapfrogged the Chinks in the medal table and we're STILL crushing them.

>tfw a nation of 60 million crooked toothed inbreds are still slapping the shit out of 1.4 billion banana skinned, widescreen eyed manlets

>in b4 the americans brag about first place, even though they send an army of niggers to compete for them

Other urls found in this thread:

medalspercapita.com/
independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016-medal-table-per-capita-team-gb-ranked-higher-than-us-a7196891.html
cfmo.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=eU8P0Ufwpl8
youtube.com/watch?v=jjDXmv8hURw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What kind of asshole makes these threads

You guys bother with shit like this meanwhile the chinks are focusing on becoming a global superpower

For once I agree with you, britbong.
Good job, hat off.

arab immigrants that think they are white

Do you have any real medals like 100m or marathon winner or just things like first place in ping pong?

61>65
Such math, berry good.
Oh wait...

Swimming is a real sport leaf I will drown you , no photosynthesis beneath the surface of the ocean, Britannia Rule the Waves

[booing europeans]

Chinese always win at ping pong

Sorry leaf, we can't all be winners in such ultra-masculine sports as gymnastics and "wrestling"

germany is getting all the golds in the real sports imo.

Mass rape?
Self-genocide?
Inclusiveness and diversity?
Delusion?
Stealth conquest?
Multiculturalism?
Media control?

China alwa-

nvm he got it thx senpai

>break away from the eu under insurmountable odds
>starts the collapse of the eu project
>beat every other european nation

THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN!

RULE BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES
ENGLAND NEVER, EVER, EVER
SHALL BE SLAVES

he can't keep getting away with it

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

I must admit, that's rather impressive.

ANGLO'D

ANGLO'D

I have a Cervelo road bike - cost me a fortune but it's a damn good ride.

The only list that matters is this:

medalspercapita.com/

My country is in the top 10, yours isn't.

/thread

>a nation of 60 million crooked toothed inbreds are still slapping the shit out of 1.4 billion banana skinned, widescreen eyed manlets
you missed the 140 ping part

>this extremely bitter whining that america brags about first place
why the fuck are you so upset that father and son are top spot shouldnt you be proud? are you a fucking mohammed or something?

>liking eternal anglo
GTFO fake Slavshit

I don't remember my kids being black

ANGLO'D

>we only managed a bronze medal, in women's judo of all places
Life as a moortuguese is just endless suffering.

Britain has strong culture to assimilate with

Why is it always fucking Canada?

Anyway
>total medal tables instead of per capita

Fucking kek

ANGLOS, UNITE!

HUZZAH FOR OUR PEOPLE

sup newfag

Why wasn't there freedom of movement between our countries in the 70s instead? You couldn't do it now because we've all been cucked.

Is this a meme sport? Are they allowed to do that? Fucking kek tbqh.

HUZZAH.

DEATH TO THE ARYAN

A N G L O' D
N
G
L
O
'
D

>implying that china doesn't send 5 year olds to olympic concentration camps to churn out gold medals

they're possibly the most tryhard nation at the olympics

this is why

independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016-medal-table-per-capita-team-gb-ranked-higher-than-us-a7196891.html

Kek

The UK did well at these Olympics and it's hard to argue it wasn't well-deserved. The Brits have been investing a metric shit tonne into sport through their lottery and whatnot and it's been paying dividends over the last decade or so. That, combined with the winning mentality gained from racking up the medals (success breeds success after all), puts them in a league of their own at the moment.

That being said, why do you feel the need to put down other nations when you boast of this OP? Clearly the achievements of other citizens of your country speak for themselves and are something the UK should be proud of, I'm just struggling to understand where that insecurity comes from. You should be proud of what those other Brits have achieved, not spiteful of what others have failed to achieve.

Because the moron public voted to join the EU. Sorry bout that.

It might still happen yet, though. Boris Johnson has expressed support for it in the past, and he is now the 4th most powerful person in our country, and our foreign secretary. CFMO is a movement that wants to bring our countries closer, too.

cfmo.org/

Yeah, it was inspired by Rollerball.

just a morale boost mate

Do you need to put down other nations to do that?

Why is that?

It's all because you poms copied our institute of sport, now we have to copy your institute of sport.

Who cares about feelings

Come on, lad. We are one people. If we anglos stand united, nothing would be able to stop us.

Go home to reddit

to be fair, there are a lot of turbo niggers on our team

why can't taigs handle banter

I actually can honestly say that I don't mind seeing Britain win events.

Eternal Hibernian always trying to make us guilty

well done

It was an aryan conspiracy that tore us apart. Never forget.

Nobody. It just screams insecurity.

I've been here since the days of /new/ m80.

>implying you know what /new/ was

You didn't say anything about us. Either way it wasn't banter, it was pure jingoism. People who are secure in their national identity and pride can't be fucked with jingoism.

The only one that counts : cucklordery

>>in b4 the americans brag about first place, even though they send an army of niggers to compete for them
I just scanned through the athletes with the last name of A and about 3/4 are white.

simmer down lad it's just some anglo bantz

oh please UK YOU talk about mass rapings when YOUR politics let "Asian Rape Gangs" going wild on your KIDS and being feared fpr called racists? Brexit wont change that mudslimes WILL outbreed your whites anyways like in any other fucking 1. world country and taking power along step by step...who is the mayor of london again? SADIQ KHAN!

not to defend Merkels policies since last year but ALL west-european countries (Brexit wont help m8) will lose in the end.

in this your Delusion is high and im 100% sure you know this

Hillary (good friend of Merkel btw) will be president next year and they will pressure UK together with Merkel-led EU into shit if you like it or not.

TL,DR:

US and UK laught about others when they have same or even worse problems kek

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

>i-it's just bantz m8
>b-britannia r-rules the waves

How come no other nation does this though? What is it about Great Britain that makes them so insecure about themselves? Is it just a kind of hangover from losing the empire?

Shit. Post.

Sorry our re-purposed antiquated farm equipment is still legal to compete in the Olympics.

But you know, progress, diversity and shieeeet.

How many medals do you have potato nigger. Britain is performing exceptionally well this Olympics

Britain had their issues but I'd much rather live their than Merkel's 4th Reich of """"tolerance"""" Hans

Good job Britain, this is a good year for you.

calm down matey we don't want troubles in this thread

[spoiler]im not even serious lad im just having a craic and shitposting for fun, like most people on this thread[/spoiler]

>t. Country with nothing to boast about
That's an absolute load of horseshit, or don't you remember the powerful philipino, aryan German ubermensch, Argentinian malvinas and the USA USA USA threads? Half the point of this board and Sup Forums is to wank over how much better you and your country are in whatever way possible

>antiquated farm equipment
Always makes me smile, that one

>How many medals do you have potato nigger.

Don't know exactly, but not that many.

>Britain is performing exceptionally well this Olympics

I know, see my other post . I have massive respect for the British Olympic programme and their sports organisation and culture generally. Huge admirer here.

That's not what I'm asking about though. What I'm asking is why Brits on Sup Forums are so insecure about their country they have to come here and sperg out about why everyone else is shit. It's kinda pathetic.

>craic

You can't use the c-word m8. That's our word.

>>t. Country with nothing to boast about

Well we beat you in the War of Independence and that's all that matters little bong :^)

>implying I even read the rest of your comment

Stop it you are making me not want to reunify

fuck off back to tallaght fag

Excellent news.

>1916

Amazing post no.

>implying people from Tallaforina can afford computers or read
>implying I've ever been west of Dublin 6W

Back to your council house, peasant.

dumb white people

and Aryans be like

...where the medals at?

youtube.com/watch?v=eU8P0Ufwpl8

That's a nigger list made to make subhumans feel better you rape baby peasant

>second place
>great
kek

Anything "great" is a remnant of the faceless anglo genes... I assume anglos looked like other gentiles before the "roman" empire gave them kike schnozes and dumbo ears.

I don't hate short genes, I hate bignosed, hyperaggressive/passive-aggressive, ratkike, khazar genes...unironically

If America needs Mexican help then we have already lost.

I would expect the same predatory opportunists and scavengers to exploit the helpless, no matter what side of the border was more powerful, as usual.

Brown niggers and gentile niggers, shiksa niggers all the same.

Had just finished writing some of my thoughts about anti-gentile kike culture last night, some faggot archived the thread on page 4.

BEADY

>their
Holy shit, you can't spell

How hard is it to simply learn the difference between:
They're
There
Their
You're
Your
We're
Were

USA NUMBER ONE

OUR NIGGER ARMY CRUSHED YOURS THIS YEAR

Britain does not thrive on its own success but on the failure of others.

To the Anglo, success is synonymous with the failure of others.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjDXmv8hURw

In all honesty I wish we had an equivalent chant to 'USA USA USA!'

It's patriotic as fuck. The closest I can think of is
>YOU'RE NOT SINGING
>YOU'RE NOT SINGING
>YOU'RE NOT SINGING
>YOU'RE NOT SINGING ANYMORE
>YOU'RE NOT SINGING
>A-NY-MORE

Which is more about revelling in the misery of others rather than celebrating our own greatness, and that says a lot really.

Hail Victory.

>Which is more about revelling in the misery of others rather than celebrating our own greatness, and that says a lot really.

Exactly my point throughout this thread.

You lads could do better if you could get over your insecurities.

I can still see pink in there, I'd send it back.

I believe that the method of preparation I favour most is known as 'trop cuit'

It would be pretty great to popularise
DE-US VULT!
DE-US VULT!
As a chant but it would take all of five minutes for it to be demonised as a neo-Nazi expression of violence.

I've been following your point but it's a fundamental misunderstanding of where we're coming from. It's not
>S-see how bad they are? W-we're not that bad h-ha ha
Even if we were lower on the tables we would revel in the misery of those around us. We are a mean spirited people. We see our co-workers prosper and where an American would buy a round of drinks for the acquaintance who landed a role in a film or earned a promotion, we would mutter something semi-supportive but insincere. If we ourselves got the promotion, we would be a little pleased but not over the moon by any means. Now, seeing an acquaintance get fired and thrown out of his home? THAT is when we would break out the brandy. The perverse pleasure in seeing others fall is our more intoxicating draught. The Germans may have invented the term - 'schadenfreude' - but no one is as addicted to it as we are. Bunch of cunts desu

>Even if we were lower on the tables we would revel in the misery of those around us. We are a mean spirited people. We see our co-workers prosper and where an American would buy a round of drinks for the acquaintance who landed a role in a film or earned a promotion, we would mutter something semi-supportive but insincere. If we ourselves got the promotion, we would be a little pleased but not over the moon by any means. Now, seeing an acquaintance get fired and thrown out of his home? THAT is when we would break out the brandy. The perverse pleasure in seeing others fall is our more intoxicating draught. The Germans may have invented the term - 'schadenfreude' - but no one is as addicted to it as we are. Bunch of cunts desu

That's such a shockingly harsh assessment of your compatriots, and this is coming from an Irishman.

I mean I can definitely see what you mean and shades of it are present in our culture as well, especially down the bog. Lots of curtain-twitching and gossiping about the neighbours' daughter who had to make a trip to England after she had the fella over for the night etc etc.

You're still nice people, for the most part. Except here though. Here, you chaps are like 90% cunts.

I love Britain and I think we have a lot of positive qualities, but ultimately I do not think that we are nice people. Polite, principled, able to endure with dignity, but fundamentally as cold to the plight of others as we are stoic regarding our own problems. We make a sport of being shat on and enduring it with minimal complaint until someone else dares to complain about their own circumstances.

>If you don't let us win, we're turning off your nuclear plant.

how do you respond?

are you new to Sup Forums everybody does this shit

Is Japan winning at anything else than Judo ?

>Russia has half of it's atheltes banned
>Still ahead of Japan in both Gold and Total

JUST

this
but this as well

I was on a wind-up m8.

The British national psyche has been notoriously insecure about itself since Suez and the loss of the empire. Bit of an easy target I know, but the weather's shite out and I've nothing else to do today.

savage