If you vote Navalny, you vote for a person that wants to eradicate people like pic related

If you vote Navalny, you vote for a person that wants to eradicate people like pic related.

On Sup Forums and 2ch there are a lot of russian (schoolboys) that are supportive of navalny
They hate people that are not ethnic russian. They want to establish an ethnostate with built in apartheid,which means they want to enslave all ethnic minorities.
Retards here ofc agree with the schoolboys because muhhh poor whait reic is endangered xdd, yet they forget that russia is not and will never be an (white) slavic ethno state.
Ironically these two girls are the only hope for Russia to get Gold at the Olympics, currently they have ZERO golds.

So why are weak chinned slavshits so hostile amd racist towards their minorities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K5AsFscmO64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hey hate people that are not ethnic russian. They want to establish an ethnostate with built in apartheid,which means they want to enslave all ethnic minorities.
wtf I love Navalny now

>t. Russian

Yea european soyboys will love him for balkanizing russia in another 50 different states

They won't be allowed to vote for Navalny, which isn't exactly a big tragedy. Some nations just can't into democracy.

Russia has always been led by non slavs
Putin is vepsian, stalin was Georgian, Brezhnev was Kazakh, Lenin was a Jew and Khrushev wasna hohol

t. Polish cumrag

>be yuro dickhead shill
>use a german proxy
why is the german flag ALWAYS the preferred choice?
what the fuck

So tell me, corruption, bad economy, low wages, hiv epidemic are the real issues
Yet Putinshills want a strongman
And dvach schoolboys only talk about muuuuh slava rossiya fuck all minorities
Why are slavic russians so stupid and put all their blame on minorities instead on their oligarchs
Because they are brainwashed retards

I like how she changed her surname so no one knew her father is a churka

Its because the father left very early

Why would I care about that whore? She is nothing to me.

>tfw no Churka gf

>If you vote Navalny, you vote for a person that wants to eradicate people like pic related.
He's messiah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pure Russians shouldn't exist, though.

> If you vote Navalny
Vote where?

Navalny doesn't want to eradicate anyone, he just wants to stop the islamisation of Russia.

I know that feel, comrade
The only reason Navalny shills for nazis is because he knows they are the most fucking imbeciles who would break skulls just for fun and this is the basis for a takeover of a country. He'd shill for any other group if this gave him retards ready to kill other people, but nazis are the only available.

>f you vote Navalny, you vote for a person that wants to eradicate people like pic related.
Угoвopил, coдoмит, гoлocyю зa Haвaльнoгo.

t. Volga "german"

CHURKA PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Mmm etnic or not etnic russians or otheres i realy dont care

I am etnic but if you speak russian and you are not russian you are german trash nazi

I Still Respect you and keep you in life my nazi german speaking Brother i will keep you in life Just bcoz you speak russian its mean you rised Just like us mabe you will fight in our side after you anderstend our side of the conflict will let you go home

But if its american plus some niger nato isreali jew or russian or any westeners who dont speak russian like polaks finns sweds norwegians will all be shot and beheaded and never come back home

Thread end

Etnic russian in isreal

checked and kek'd

Americans like this abuve me will all be dead even if he speak russian ukrainan i will behead them all amd if not they will never retorn home walking i will break there legs there backs there nacks

All Americans brits english pepole are pigs for etnic russians and will never be respected in slavic lands they are the devil thet need to be deleted by amy means nececery

>Etnic russian in isreal

Fake.

he just hate all goyim you newfag

>this thread still up
time for some non slav qts

didnt know i was a river

Best nasza rzeka wolga

>youtu.be/K5AsFscmO64
Du bist Swaine Niemiec hände hoch sukin sin

Brown eyed Russians should be executed, they're an embarrassment to Russia.

i thought you supporting ukraine

Fuck off we are not racist.
There is no difference between blue eyed and brown eyed Russians.

>changed
Who? I only know girl on the right is tatar

Ah, okay, left one is Babasyan - armenian/russian. Why change the surname though?

Majority of Russians are brown eyed.

Why do you even reply ro him? He’s a braziliero macaco

Well, if you have brown yes, which i'm sure you do, you're not Russian, you're not Slavic and much less white.

Slavs with brown eyes are top QT's. However usually, blue eyes are more common. Shouldn't that be the same in Russia?

t. country with massive numbers of Ukras

You're a brown eyed person in a nation of tall blonde Germanic people, that's sad my friend. I have blue eyes(100% Polish Slavic ancestry) and Brazilian women worship my blue eyes, it's great.

We need make russia great again

>blue eyes, blonde hair
Haha, monkey!

Why only 2. Shoud make more

does it helped to Nicolas II ?

Who the fuck is Navalny.

Because father left her, and mother had to raise her from scratch

Not important, since i am the future successor of vlad

Yeah, thats usually the reason