Why are white Americans so much tougher than all the other white nations

Seriously, we have shootings and non whites among us but most of us still want to kill and fight all the time

When you look at an American, you think tough.
When you look at a Yuropoor, you think metrosexual or gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uta7cwfpb2c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>though

There are no white Americans, you know it, I know it, your unlce paco knows it

>white american

>When you look at an American, you think tough.
more like dough

>though

It says tough you idiot. And no most normies don’t look at the USA like that

>hey look we're a bunch of savages living in a country with 12000 murders per year so we're fucking tough
>meanwhile you YUROPEONS who live in relatively safe countries are complete pussies lmao

Americans are mediocre and weak. There's over 50 million European Americans and none of them have accomplished anything.

ive seen too many american sjws including whites winning everywhere

the only tough things are axels on this scooter

Enjoy your terrorist attacks

You invite Muslims in, we shoot them

I cussed out some little Spic girl yesterday at the store and everyone was supportive of me because she didn’t belong here

Most school shooting victims are black or Spic which is why we don’t care

ummmmmmmmm 56% of 323 million is 180 milion...

nice powerfantasy

>most of us still want to kill and fight all the time

O-ok, mate. Please don't kill me.

What's 56% of 56% of 56% of 323 million+illegals?

I'm tough on hamburgers and rough in the mart.

*gets buttblasted by some meanie pic of an ugly face*

1 (me)

whats your favourite burger?

The US invades middle eastern countries
Middle eastern countries invade Europe

I’ll just let you know where I live, I can get a bunch of weapons and shoot anyone I feel is a threat to me under the “Stand Your Ground” laws. You might think that’s savage but that’s because you’re a pussy who couldn’t make it in a real country like the USA

All of our most successful places are tough places like that, not some socio-communist European style bullshit

Hesburger, what else?

>welcome to america, dirty youropoors

I am not going to deny that this is 100% true, because it is.

Now count terrorist attacks there vs here.

Do it. We have gang murders you have terrorist attacks. What’s the difference?

hese(not the city) is breddy guud

la creatura

1. When was the last terrorist attack in France?
2. When was the last mass shooting in the US?
3. How many shootings have taken place in the US since the beginning of the year?
4. Which of our countries has the higher yearly murder rate?
5. What country has the highest number of inmates per capita in the world?

Don't try to sugarcoat it, your country is a shithole. There's nothing tough about being a uneducated bloodthirsty racist.

Lol

this is what white girls actually like

Yet we have nukes and can end your existence and you don’t. Yet when anything goes wrong you faggots beg us for help, not the other way around

We defeated the Nazis for you fags
We defeated the Communists for you fags
We’re killing Muslims by the millions for you fags

And yet all you can do is talk shit anonymously behind a computer screen. Pathetic coward

russians are tough, living in mordor
americans are spoiled children who you hit will get you sued by their daddy

It’s funny. I served in Iraq and I know I’m tougher than most you fucks.
Let’s see you join the military and being sent off to a far away land getting shot at by terrorists all day

Yet we have a powerful military and you don’t

>we have nooks
>we defeated nazis
>we defeated gommunism :DDDDD
>we kill moozlimes 4 u
delusional faggot, nukes are thread to all of humanity including your sorry ass, nazis were defeated by russians, communism was never abolished and killing children and women in afghanistan for oil started the refugee crisis to begin with

jalapenos and a fried egg

>being so butt devastated about the truth that he feels the need to reply to my post three times with the exact same delusional arguments
>France doesn't have nukes
>France, a country with a permanent seat at the Security Council of the UN and a country that left NATO because it didn't want to depend on the mutts for anything
>ever needing America for help
We have the strongest military in Europe and we've led the NATO offensive on Mali. No one needs you in Europe, not even the UK that shares your language.
And please, don't bring up WW2. Your air assaults killed as many French citizens as Nazis. We despise you and everything you stand for and think you're not needed in this world.

This militaryburger is just baiting... right?

Americans aren't tough. Mediocre more like it.

Oh and I guess you are "white"

Nukes ended WW2
Russia needed American lend lease to survive. So yes we ended WW2 singlehandedly
Communism was ended by Star Wars which forced the Soviets to spend money they didn’t have
And killing women and children in real life beats being passive aggressive and complaining on the internet about Muslims like most Europeans do. I can tell a Yurofag that i shot a Muslim between the eyes, and they’d be envious because they don’t have their countries military and laws to back them up

Enjoy many Bataclan Massacres you piece of shit

So you were used as cannon fodder for your corporate Jewish overlords, tough man.

>Communism was ended by Star Wars
didn't know that General Kenobi killed Stalin

Lol what language are you speaking right now? AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH we won you lost you fucking loser

I don’t know one word of your stupid gay language, which is dying and being replaced by Arabic. I’m glad the US isn’t flooded with immigrants from shitholes that hate us

nice.
damn nice.

>white americans are toug-

youtube.com/watch?v=uta7cwfpb2c

oh..

>I’m glad the US isn’t flooded with immigrants from shitholes
did you by some miracle forget all the mexicans?

Why can’t europeans just admit that their masculinity compared to ours is different. I imagine most native Europeans to wear rimmed glasses and tight pants

That’s just the reputation you guys have in the US

Last terrorist attack in France was 2 years ago

>I don’t know one word of your stupid gay language

Their definition of terror attack is different than ours

We include any crime committed by a Muslim as a terrorist attack.

That was two years ago. We haven't had a significant terrorist attack since then. Meanwhile [white] Americans do mass shootings bi-monthly in your country. Remember Florida? Vegas?
Face it, you're not credible. All the statements you've made since starting this thread have been laughable because of the state of your country.

Well... you are useful for back breaking labor I guess. Want to work for me? I'll pay you a compitive wage of $9.50.

What do you mean you deserve more? You are ungrateful. Should have gotten to college then. Pleb.

Tougher than you, Muhammad.

Considering that most women here get wet meeting a member of the military, I don’t know

Lots of insecure faggots ITT.

It's 100% true that Americans have more of an appetite for danger.

That guy is Canadian

Sarnia is in Canada and he has a blue jays hat on

As a person who went to the US, literally everybody was either fat, scrawny or short. Not even trying to pick on you, I don't exactly see where are those tough americans you're talking about.

>language
>stupid
>replaced
>immigrants
>US(United States)
All French words. Looks like you do know quite a bit of my language.

>a kraut
>posting amerimutt memes

in less than 30 years youll be just as mulatto as we, and you'll go back to dark ages. You'll be alive to see your women being mandated to wear hijabs.

Let it sink.

i legit think this way, all european men i've met are turbo faggots, americans are mostly cool guys that don't look like girls

i can imagine

>we won
No, we did for you. You little ingrate. You would have never, ever, been free if it wasn't for France. Never forget that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>France doesn't have nukes
Are you really that uneducated or are you just pretending for (You)s?

Finland doesn't have nukes either :^)
thee heee

>are you just pretending for (You)s?
Don't overestimate Americans. He's obviously unaware of France's post-WW2 anti-atlantist politics since he seems to think we're their powerless vassal state.

isn't this guy the PTSD veteran with kids who's too much of a fucking loser to provide for them and instead just lives off his 1000 dollar a month pension and shitposts about mexicans all day?

doesn't he do this everyday? why is he still replied to?

I don’t get why people in this thread are in such denial

SJWs aren’t that common in the US

thank you for your service,goy

most amerimutts have no understanding of geopolitics and are proud of it
see: Trumpu, Dubya, etc

that is who you think you are favelito

you stupid fucking nigger
just shut the fuck up