Fuck Hulk, marry Captain America, kill Thor

>Fuck Hulk, marry Captain America, kill Thor.
And I thought that was a kid's movie.

Is that the teen mom from Riverdale

are you a mormon?

Is that really what they said in this propoganda piece?

>H U L K E D . C O M

Nah user,it was F Hulk because teens censor inappropriate language between themselves.

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male
>Aunt May’s “Gay is OK!” speech

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.

again, why people watch this movies?

If you don't like it then you can leave, retard.

>take your best actress who's proven she can be a major part of a good comedy
>relegate her to being a throwaway character

>Speech

Yeah nah when the screeners for this movie come out you guys are gonna be disappointed that it's not as WUZ as you hoped. It's actually pretty good and definitely harmless with regards to all the bullshit you just posted.

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
I fucking hated this part so fucking much.

The rest of the examples luckily aren't painful.

The fact that they had to censor it was proof that the joke shouldn't even have been in the movie. It's that same feeling you get when they censor movies on regular tv. It takes you out of the movie. Have you ever seen the tv censored version of The Shining? It's fucking embarrassing.

Pretty much everything Mason said was weak faggoty bullshit like that. I recall another part where he tells Toomes he looked at his phone while he was gone and Toomes obviously didn't appreciate that. His excuse?

>I have a curious personality. You know that.

I'd have punched him right in the nose. It pissed me off even more because my name is Mason and that caused me to unconsciously identify with him.

>a blonde teenage girl would rather fuck a monster and kill a tall,blonde haired blue eyed guy

what did they mean by this?

When is Angourie going to take off on the waifu market?

GREENED

Yeah sure, there is propaganda at play here. I'm even the gay who will call out gay propaganda, buying back our kind in true late stage propaganda fashion. But these are not things to care about. These are distractions. Wasting care on this shit? You're the worst. The absolute worst.

>May's Gay is OK speech
When did this happen? I saw the movie and I can't recall it happening despite everyone mentioning it.

in 2 more years when she's legal.

Sometime after she catches him and the fat guy topless in their room.

Eh, he's more a comic relief character.

What the fuck even happened to him? He just disappears. Did he go to jail?

I had a class in college with an actual Native American teacher and she actually wanted us to say "American Indians." I don't quite remember the reasoning but I remember it making sense. So I think that line is bullshit and is unaware of how things actually are.

That guy posted a pasta. Aunt May doesn't even mention the possibility of gayness going on at any point, much less make a speech about it.

Hulk would beat the pussy up. Hemsworth would make stare into the mirror all night.

That's when I imagined it but what did she say? I don't think she said anything
"Put your pants on" was about it.

I don't really get it either.

Something about Indio meaning indigenous people.

I don't recall. I can't be bothered to remember much of that shit movie. That'll be the last time I see a Spiderman movie in the theater for a long time.

No, it's not in that exact scene, she has a little "your body is changing it's ok if you suck the fat guy's dick" speech at some point later, I think over breakfast maybe.

Aren't you a fucking slow one.

Is there rule 34 of this by chance?

You are correct, it's just retards being retards

wrong

>being this obsessed with politics that you're so easily triggered by a kids movie

This alt right bitching is just as bad as when SJWs do it.

I thought Sup Forums liked underage girls.

>girls say what they really mean

hehen huh yeah bruh fuk da whitey giggity wiggity

Captain is all of that u tard

flagging jews, you know exactly why this is fucked up (propaganda aimed at kids is much more effective than that aimed at adults with formed opinions)

your subversive efforts are a joke, it doesn't work anymore

I was too optimistic. I thought it would surely be better than TASM 2, and to be fair it technically was, but at least TASM 2 is hilariously bad. Homecoming is just money in some big wig's pocket. They didn't even fucking try to make something good with lasting appeal.

fuck hulk, kill thor?

I know that short of an inflamed hemorrhoid no one should care this much about an asshole; certainly not someone else's. I know The real fucking is being done by the same people that try to get you to care about such trivial nonsense.

Now I know not to bother talking to you.

Hello gay Jew

Cuz of dat big green cock, get it? ha ha, for kids

I'm close to saying don't waste money on any Sony movie...

Certainly don't waste money on any movie Sony is forced to put out lest they lose licensing.

What did she mean?

Epic. I'm gonna frame that post and put it on my wall.

She really wanted to be in Homecoming.

>Peter it's OK. Your Uncle Ben had a thing for Asian Dick too. What you think all those "business trips" to Thailand were real? He worked in a factory for fucks sake! But I accepted him, just like I do your chubby Asian friend.
Watts honestly went a bit far with his inclusive message here.

I think she might be best girl.

Fuck her. Ejaculate inside her. Repeat.

>my name is Mason
My name is mason too! Hi!

She should've been Gwen
Didn't even have the signature bob haircut or dark hair like Betty