What happened to Chris Pontius?

He can barely speak anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=qdDpFyZs9X8

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6495770/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Party boy doesn't need to speak he just needs to dance

coke probably.

He's chatting casually to his friends. You've never been a situation like this where you just can't get a story out for some reason?

>You've never been a situation like this where you just can't get a story out for some reason?

No, I'm an incredibly articulate and well-spoken person.

Shit nigga. I've been in Chris' situation. Trying to remember shit that happened when I was drunk or something.

probably hasnt seen all these dudes since forever, has to act like they're still best friends but can't

I think they all phone each other all the time. Like the two of them have been working on another movie for the past few years at Johnny Knoxville's theme park.

Same. I'm the life of every party I go to.

UTST UTST UTST UTST UTST

Also, fpbp

bullshit

> What happened to Chris Pontius?

a life a decadence

If you are over 18 years old and cant tell hes just taken amphetamines, be it smoking meth or railing damps, then you should just kill yourself for being so sheltered

I always thought Pontius could have made it as an actor, he's funny and handsome as fuck. Could easily be the lead in comedies.

was hype to notice he's done a movie with Knoxville that comes out next year. Pontius was always my fav Jackass.

imdb.com/title/tt6495770/

wait is this unusual?

I think I may have brain damage

he seems fine to me

Dude is high as a kite

don't forget he has a solid dong and a cheeky bum

Wow. It's almost as if a lifetime of drugs, alcohol, and brain trauma affected him

Why are you so obsessed with these losers

I always thought he was somewhat handsome on the show, but god damn now he looks like absolute trash

Severe anxiety. If it was drugs he would be searching for the words to use but you can tell he has all the words he just doesn't know which order to put them in which is common with anxiety

He's clearly on meth in this video
Yeah, he used to be really cute, but he's been ricking the scruff and and long hair since at least Jakcass 3D and it's not a great look

>meth is cool
Kys degenerate