youtube.com/watch?v=wWiW_Dgrw60
youtube.com/watch?v=MBjpdZgbgtc
youtube.com/watch?v=2ai1BKSKVkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MODS DELETING ALL THE THREADS

MODS CONFIRMED FOR THE GANGSTALKERS

sounds like he's running on empty
just gotta keep moving forward

When someone thinks they're being "gang stalked" it's never a good sign. It's usually indicative of severe mental illness such as Paranoid Schizophrenia. In this case it appears as though a legit incident of stalking set him off and now he's become paranoid.

Inb4 autistic Canadian claiming he beat Reviewbrah up while having no video

Leave Foooood.... Review guy alone!

explain

There is some fucking Canadian on here that broke into his house. He mentioned it in the comments section.

The Canadian photographed ReportOTW going out for walks and stuff.

I too thought he was crazy and didn't believe him, but that Canadian really is stalking him.

youtube.com/watch?v=MfZawCa02iM

youtube.com/watch?v=MfZawCa02iM

>Eggy living in his car, hacked and about to kill himself
>reviewbrah doxxed living in his car running away from stalkers or delusions

jesus fuck what is going on. did KEK will this?

youtube.com/watch?v=wWiW_Dgrw60

Eggman is stalking reviewbrah

It can be both this and the usual e-celeb stalker. Also, does anyone have the source on the canadian stalker?

Fooooood revVIEW guy is a noble gentleman.

not for much longer it seems...

Hes gone mad

Cropping is for losers. Anyway, that's him talking in a reddit thread

How soon until he attacks a Wendy's cashier for "wishing him a nice day"?

>Youtuber drama

go back to Sup Forums

he's talking about all you faggots, doxxing him and saying he comes here making him to be an 'extremist'. it's people from here responsible for it

I'd love to see Alex Jones get gang stalked by some anons in men in black suits and sunglasses. Man that'd be hilarious. Imagine his paranoia.

eggy just attempted suicide

he already says that men in black suits after he left the CNN said that they would kill him

>he doesn't know about alt + printscreen

Yea I know. He's super paranoid already.

he's literally a CIA shill you fucking moron.
his only job is to make every conspiracy theorist look like an ufologist by guilt of association. he's probably laughing his ass off about all those dumb fucks out there who actually buy his retarded water filters and "health" pills

He sleeps in his car. Has to keep moving.

godspeed to you, reviewbrah
maybe it's time for a normal job and to leave this youtube world behind.... I'm able to make this sacrifice and eat shitty fast food of my own, without the input of a WHITE MALE

why would anybody want to gangstalk him? he is just quirky mild autismo kid

Lmao, that poster is perfect. Poor review brah

Prey for him

GUYS IT WAS ME I STALKED HIM BECAUSE I WANTED TO CUT HIS FINGERNAILS HIS GOD DAMN FINGERNAILS

>Not buying a water filter

wewlad!

Nah I think Alex is legit. Been following comedian Jones since 06 when he used to sell DVDs. He wouldn't being trying to sell things if was CIA.

And to think he's getting all worked up while I'm over here.

Unfortunately, the gang stalking phenomena is almost always indicative of the onset of a mental illness with paranoid/persecutory features.

He's at the age where he may be developing a mental illness. Prey for reviewbrah.

he would be an easy target for being stalked though..

people know that he is just a kid that probably doesn't have any kind of guns or way to defend himself, is dependent upon his parents, and would be such an easy target to steal information of to get some laughs online

I'm watching/listening to his update and am pretty convinced he's mentally ill. This is a fucking bummer.

someone explain to me who he is and why he is posted on Sup Forums he is just a kid playing dress ups.

>tfw actually got gangstalked for a while cause i fucked with a gang member at school

that shit sucked

it's a funny meme

>gangs members go to school
Isn't that cute

thats some dumb shit comment senpai

im sure crips and bloods goto schools in usa. you dont just "oh im in a gang time to leave school dur"

There have been people driving up and taking pictures of him though.

Gangs are basically crime death squads
if you're in a GANG you renounce the social contract and it would be hypocritcal to keep on going to school
>be gangster
>don't actually live and die by the gun
pussies

sauce?

i forgot all gangs followed some sort of ethos written down by you

youtube.com/watch?v=MBjpdZgbgtc

the green van and around 6 mins and some

he explains it in this one

youtube.com/watch?v=2ai1BKSKVkY

Who gives a shit. Fuck off with your youtube "celebs".

a GANG is something incredibly brutal, they SELF identify as a negative entity and make vivisble boasting of that fact
the dare stay and corners, in middle of a wild city where anything can happen, and maintain control of said corner

they're fake gangster. true gangs do not go to school

Pray you dolt

holy shit, this poor kid's been fucked up. I assume he can't hold down a job either? A childhood friend of mine slowly slipped into madness too, and without a network of support (people only tolerate your shit for so long) he's been in and out of psych wards and jail for at least five years now. I hope RB doesn't crash and burn also.

spooky

The car aesthetic is sort of weird. He should film food reviews at a table, yo.

Hahahaha, someone give him a gun for christ sake.

gangs have tiers shithead

recruiting a schoolage kid is common

how dumb are you?