Ask a pedo anything!

Since reddit is cock central, my only option is here. Ask me anything! Also, VID HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=5CeaeSjYbXI

Cyinide is a good choice.

you disgust me kill yourself.

Just check the vid, then form your opinion

Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Kill yourself

how are you planning to rid the universe of your existence?

Like I said, check the vid then make your opinion.

You're all irrational. From sensitive snowflakes of reddit to this? I thought better of Sup Forums.....

Paedophilia is equivalent to "gender dysphoria", it's a mental illness, get help.

Have any other mental disorders that should result in you killing yourself?

Fucking die pedo scum

ITT: redditors redditing

Man, and some people have the gal to claim that lynch mobs should be a thing of past.

Stop being edgy, you're hurting me.

>redditor tries to do an "ask me anything" on his home turf
>gets shunned for being even too progressive for plebbit
>i've heard that Sup Forums place is rough, let me try there to get my ego massaged with positive feedback and good boy points!
>told to kill self
>waaaaah why does nobody love me
because you're sick in the fucking head.

maybe try prison, i heard they love pedos.

Kill thyself untermensch

Kill your parents then kill yourself.

Not sure if this is serious or MAXIMUM LEVEL Aussie shitposting.

are you going to get help? are you going to kill yourself? or are you gonna end up in jail where they gonna kill you for being a pedo.

have you ever asked an adult lover to legit act like an 8-year-old, or do you keep those fantasies to yourself?

also, I got an 8-year-old virgin who's really 32 and not a virgin if you want

Hey I'm only doing this to better educate the edgy fags of Sup Forums. I haven't even been asked a question, who more deserves a lynching in that case?

Behind EVERY shitpost

Drink bleach

You're intimidated by mature females mental fortitude therefore fantasize about children who are much more easily groomed.

Kill yourself. Stream it for us and we will make your YouTube video go viral and upvote your redfag account.

Now that's rude sir. Understand that I plan on working in law enforcement if you even watched my vid ya dense cunt.

Good I hope you do the world a favor and off yourself. I'm actually serious, pedo scum need to die, no rehab nothing

>I haven't even been asked a question
fuck off, yes you have.

Would it just be better if we castrated all paedos? I don't really see the downside. Overall it'd make it easier for you freaks as well.

being a pedo is fine
just don't fuck any kids

You're on your period, go fuck yourself, I'm doing this for you people you dense cunts. Just ask a question. No amount of "kill yaself" is going to make me do so, just ask a question morons.

Hypothetically speaking, if you were going to kill yourself, which way would you do it?

Fuck off already.

You will never be accepted. Never.

You're mentally ill. The worst thing you could possibly do to a child is rob them of that magical innocence that shapes their view of the world.

Get help.

>Understand that I plan on working in law enforcement
oh REALLY? kek
why do you want us to watch your shitty video? whatever arguments you have you could write here. are you seriously fishing for views for your shitty youtube account?

kill yourself.

in prison they kill pedo's, hope you go there and get ripped in half by the Aryan Brotherhood

>waaaah ask me questions!
>I demand attention!!!

Kill yourself?????

hey art admirer hope you burn

You know, you people need to calm down, I've got feelings you know. How rude...

In short stop trying to behave like transformers, ask some questions you try-hard faggots.

The only thing productive you could do "for me" is kill yourself. You are a pedophile, you are lower than the darkest nigger or the scummiest drug addict. You are a plague upon society and it would be a service to it if you were killed

reported

this has nothing to do with politics

fuck off and die OP. i work with kids who's lives people like you have destroyed. there is nothing to discuss about if pedophilia should be legal or not. you are a monster that destroys the lives of people before they even start.

That's some serious projection pedo scum

Do you sug digs :DDD You can sug mine if you wantd :-DDDD

What's your home address?

>i'm doing this for you people
how deluded are you?

oh never mind, self professed pedophile with delusions of becoming law enforcement. lol

Not art admirer, surprised he'd still be here given it's been more than a year.

all the same to you godless piece of shit

My question -
How do you think the western world should deal with the erosion of its culture by migrant groups and leftist over-tolerance and liberalism?

Up your asshole faggot. Be Sup Forums somewhere else tough guy, you deserve to be beaten with an atttitude like that

Answer my fucking question then you faggot:
Its a reasonable life out come for you so I want to know if its something you have thought about.

Are you shitting yourself over that highschool nudes ring on user.ib?

Why would anyone be attracted to a child? I can understand a hot 14 year old maybe, but a kid? Disgusting.

I hope some father beats you to death some day.

I'm sorry? Simplify that, I don't know what you mean...

You deserve to be beaten in general. I'm convinced you're just an Aussie shitposting but on the off chance you're not the general consensus of this thread is that you should kill yourself, preferably painfully

This place is bad enough with the trannies. "w..Would Sup Forums date me" and now this!

We have our own damn slippery slope. Bunch of sick freak masochists come here to get insulted by us

Answer my question you fucking fag.

You'll be first on the day of rope

Fuck/marry/kill on pic related?

You can fuck one, marry one, then kill yourself.

Suck some cock fag, and calm down please. Just because you're on your period, doesn't mean you can lash out like a fag. I'd advise you to calm down sir

Try Sup Forums if you want to speak to your fellow pedos, Sup Forums has no love for you.

Well, you. What kind of question is that?

You will have your day on the Day of the rope pedo. You are the lowest of the low and scumest of the scum. I would say kys, but living is more of a punishment for you.

Kill yourself

It's a logistical nightmare to castrate the whole middle East.

I like how you be rational in asking me a question to end it with "hoape u get betten to deth" - Jesus christ man, get a hold of yourself. That aside, it's about the small size and innocence of a child

>Australia
just for the record though, fuck off

gr8 b8 m8 i rate it 8/8 not even gonna h8

>Still not answered the question

Okay then, I'll try a different question:

What would you say to the father of the girl you are molesting or trying to get into a "romantic relationship" with, to stop him from beating you to death in the middle of the street?

I'm not American, calm down. Just ask a question. I don't like you fuck very much but I still do a good attempt in talking to you, do the same for me eh?

Listen you need to go, you have no place here, you will get no sympathy here, never return, and look into DIY castration when your gone.

Rope of muh day... What a precious delusional fag you are...

And you want to rip that away, do you?

You moron I'm doing this for YOU, can't you see that?

I bet you anything you're a Muslim with an 8 year old bride.

>it's about the small size and innocence of a child
to make you feel like your pin sized dick feel bigger?

it's completely unsurprising a narcissistic faggot like you would first of all try to start an "ask me anything" on more than one place on the internet thinking he is doing everyone a great service by talking to us about his mental retardations.

Why not find an innocent adult woman who's petite then? It's not that hard.

Anyone who harms children like that should be killed, and I would gladly do so myself if given the opportunity.

kil yourself u fucking cunt

Holy shit, for delusional snowflakes that bitch of reddit, at least these people would ask questions. All I get from you fags, is rambo comments. What faggots you are.

You better be behind 7 proxies, because the FBI loves to browse Sup Forums

In fact, I bet you're just an FBI agent shitposting, probably on assignment in the field stuck in a hotel somewhere with crappy wi-fi on the weekend.

I watched your shitty video, you should still kill yourself.

Kys, faggot.

I hope the worst for you.

you sound upset. talk about your precious feefees and project upon us your special snowflake status upon us some more.

how does it feel knowing that at least 43 people around the world would delight in beating the shit out of you?

Just because we don't entertain your sick lifestyle doesn't make us sensitive. You should stop being so sensitive, since you already know what the world thinks of you

Why are you so desperate to be questioned? Are you hoping to get off on questions about your mental illness?

Well I'm sorry to break it to you but I am moron. There's more I could be doing, like jerking off, but I'm putting an effort in talking to you people yet this is what I get in return. How absurd. No wonder why you people get nowhere with your views, you're not rational for starters.

Why don't you kill yourself?

die motherfucker

Are you a priest or a politician? Statistically, they're all pretty much kidfuckers. Makes them easy to control, a kidfucker will do anything you want, because they don't want the world to know.

Don't kill yourself with a gun or cyanide. Run in front of a moving truck in the middle of the highway or something. At least make your death entertaining.

In the video the pedo said that the society was at fault when the child was tramatized, not necesserily the pedo
How so?