Trump now leading according to LA times

Here we go, Trump is now leading in the most accurate poll of the 2012 election.
Months to go and he's already in the lead, Hilldog BTFO'D!

Other urls found in this thread:

latlmes.com/world/trump-leading-in-all-national-polls-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been posting this poll for about a week now. He was catching up quickly and now surpassed Hillary
CTR BTFO

He needs to bust that 43% ceiling before I'll party. Two weeks of whatever he's on this week should do it.

43%?

LA Times poll is the most biased towards Trump though.

>L.A. Times is the most biased poll towards Trump because it's the only one that doesn't oversample democrats by 10%.

It makes you think, huh?

Don't forget the wikileaks poll.

To be 110% honest, Trump going to see people and let them cry on your shoulder is something that the President is supposed to do after a disaster.

Obama is golfing (muh Bush) and Hillary is on bed rest.

Trump won this round no contest.

>2012 election

Back on top, baby! It's good to see that the latest set of speeches have started to turn it around; honestly teleprompter Trump is even better than adhoc Trump.

>> LA Times poll is the most biased towards Trump though
>LA TIMES
>LA
>Los Angeles
>the most liberal city in human history is biased towards Trump

Full shill

>Trump winning the polls
>"FUCK YEAH TRUMP"
>Hillary winning the polls
>"hue hue just ignore the polls they don't count right now anyways"

this

but the polls dont matter and they're rigged right?
isnt that what you guys said when hilary was in the lead?

>Ive never taken a college level statistics course
the whole point of why its a big deal is because all the polls are biased and fake to begin with and this one from a highly liberal newspaper is breaking the narrative for some reason.

Trump was always leading since he's always been winning with Independents and dominating with Republicans, and all the Bernouts hate Hillary, but the pollsters don't know how to poll a representative population properly, but if now he's even winning in the polls with all their manipulative tricks, then he must be absolutely crushing Hillary in real life. Landslide win is coming.

I see at least one vote for harambe,too.

>implying polls matter
>implying trump won't say some dumb shit and fall in the polls
>implying then he will not surpass Hillary again
>implying this won't keep happening till election day

>What if Trump was acting like an idiot this entire time only to pivot "when its too late" so as to make everyone pay attention and really admire him for coming to his senses and become tame?

Holy the absolute mad man! I never thought of that strategy before! 4D quantum chess!

Polls don't mean shit

Has there been a single poll surveying a large amount of people with 33% Democratic, 33% Republican and 33% undecided?

I posted this poll simply because LA times predicted the 2012 election most accurately, out of every poll.
I do however understand that shit polls like CNN or Reuters/ipsos are complete garbage though.

How's that even possible? Shouldn't you vote for the person who has similar views to yourself? Why is it jumping like this?

This is a comfy way to start the day, MAGA friends!

That's not how party lines break down. There are slightly more Democrats than Republicans, and fewer independents than both.

Rasmussen also has shit in a dead heat. So much for Trump being done.

literally retard.

CTR committing sudoku

Because normal people that dislikes politics in general but still wants to vote, can't make their minds up. This is why it's so easy to "trick" them.

the polls are rigged as fuck and he's _still_ winning, holy fucknado, Trump landslide imminent

LA Times wanted to boost their traffic.

Some of the polls are heavily biased in his favor user, you are just too blind to see it.

LA times poll was the most trump-biased poll since they started polling

I am sure the zionazi kikes are very pleased with both their house nigger trump and their whore killary...

I don't hate short genes, I hate bignosed, hyperaggressive/passive-aggressive, ratkike, khazar genes...unironically

If America needs Mexican help then we have already lost.

I would expect the same predatory opportunists and scavengers to exploit the helpless, no matter what side of the border was more powerful, as usual.

Brown niggers and gentile niggers, shiksa niggers all the same.

Had just finished writing some of my thoughts about anti-gentile kike culture last night, some faggot archived the thread on page 4.

oh i see, well thank you for correcting the record(tm) ... lol, fucktard israeli shill

It's True!!!

latlmes.com/world/trump-leading-in-all-national-polls-1