Aged 26

>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>feel like a failed normie due to my suffering over this and my bitterness / laziness / existential angst stopping me from learning in my copious amount of free time
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly
>see normies talking at work while I sit alone and know they are on the same wavelength
>my current main hobby is sitting in busy places in London to feel less alone, drinking coffee, browsing internet on my phone, feeling sad about life, and hoping an act of God will fill my 20s with something good

What do I even have to look forward to? I feel like I need at accept failure, try to become addicted to programming, and make money. I wish I had the autism that would make this the easy choice.

I read books but it just feels like failure. Books and movies are written for normies. It's like reading about a sport when I'll never play it

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>green eyeballs

Kys

29 and same story

no ti doesn't get better

have you considered alcohol?

Nah it sucks

Just bee yourself user ;^)

Reconsider.

Tinder

>hoping an act of God will fill my 20s with something good
That will surely create change in your life.
Pathetic.

>>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
Fuck. Though to be fair, I don't know how anyone even avoids that. At least in my workplace, the interactions there are cheerful banter like:
>lol you're so [negative trait]
>hahq not as much as you're [negative trait]
Like me being socially retarded nonwithstanding, how am I supposed to jump into that? I'm the new guy, if I start bantering back, they'll just think i'm a rude asshole.

So fucking complicated. Now i just hole up at my desk and bring food from time to time so people just think of me as the "super quiet but nice guy".

The heartburn and carbs are a no-go.

Its not going to get any better op.

at least you got a job bro

I wish I were in London. I would sell my soul to the devil only for that.

Liquor instead of beer.

I hope you realise this is all your fault, not some kind of Normie System keeping you down. Take some responsibility for yourself, have some bravery and tackle your shitty social skills. most importantly go back to /r9k/ faggot

>24
>used to be a normie
>used to have friends, girl friends and girlfriends
>went clubbing every week
>lived an emotionally fulfilling life
>now alone every day
>too afraid to open Facebook in case someone sees im online, afraid to reply to messages
>failed university bridging course (if you had shit grades from HS) both in person and the online course
>work 2-3 times a week to continue existing
>every waking moment spent regretting decisions never made
>every dream haunted by memories of good friends I cut off contact with
>know that old normie friends are moving on with their lives as I lay on my couch talking to anonymous people that I doubt are even real people anymore
>tfw lost everything

>sitting in busy places in London
don't worry, you'll be dead soon

Are you me?

what movie is this
this doesn't look kino
in fact it looks like putrid shit

You're only going to make yourself miserable if you hold other people's accounts of their lives as a standard for your own.

Why is this on Sup Forums - Television & Film?

check YT channel "Charisma on command"

Fuck off newfags

>following Mr Pyscopath himself's cues on a good social life
His only good advice are the ones for smiling in interviews.

People can only see that you are online through the chat that you can turn off.

>hoping an act of God will fill my 20s with something good
This basically sums up why you're an yuge faggot
Develop some agency and/or balls, literally /nobody/, normies included, got anything handed to them, nobody will ever turn up at your doorstep with a job offer or a vagina for you to fuck, it doesn't work like that
I'm in the same boat but jesus man get the fuck over yourself, do something about it or don't but don't do nothing and then bitch when nothing happens

The "last online x hours ago" feature is not your friend.

Kil yourself normalfag

you just need to stop being yourself

I'm 24 and I don't know who I am and what do I want. I don't even know what traits of personality do I have

I thought I knew what I wanted but then it all came crumblind down and now I don't know if it was genuine or something that I'm supposed to want

>obligatory "DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF TAKING 20 SECONDS TO MAKE THIS THREAD!!!!" post
Sad!

This situation sucks, I hate the fact that I innately want to be around normies because social creatures etc but when I spend more than 5 minutes with one I'm desperate to be by myself again
Pic fucking related as I'm typing this shit out right now, I just want to play video games by myself but it's always online so I can't just play offline and every time I log in I have to fuck around with them or they feel bad
Fucking normies seriously goddamn

Sup Forums causes borderline personality disorder. I cant legally say any more but Jan 1 next year all of this will be released

Where in LDN are you OP? I can be your friend.

Same fucking shit, I'm a druggie also though

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

THIS IS A Sup Forums BOARD

Add no shit posting for 3 days to that list

At least you have a job, matey.

Dude im sure there is like a thousand social activities you could, you live in fucking london
Take a spanish class, go to a cooking class and meet people there i dont know
Honestly it sounds like you are depressed user go check a doctor

>My life sucks, help me
>Have you tried actually physically doing anything to fix it?
>FUCK OFF STOP GIVING ME REASONABLE ADVICE

>hi
Literally heart palpitations

>Sup Forums

Can I hear some more? I'm a lawyer too so it wouldn't be violating any laws.

REPORTED FOR FAGGOTRY

Savage af mods. Uncalled for.

Lol.
faggot.

Your me and you want gold.

>help me
Nobody ever asked for your help, you are just autistic and assumed people want/need your help

>>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

they can see when you comment or like apublic page

>literally /nobody/, normies included, got anything handed to them
Stopped reading right there.

What cracks me up is actual replies that are serious

Did you take the opportunities that you had? If not, you have yourself to blame. You can make your own opportunities just as well.

>old Sup Forums feels thread
>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
God nu-Chan mods are such fucking cancerous garbage

that a really funny image, cracked me up

care to explain the backstory?

Get an active hobble not a passive.. Have a similar background but at least I have been playing MTG on and off since I was a teenager. When I haven't been playing for years its a bit hard to bring myself to show up at the game store but I tend to attend the ones with lower attendance.

Showing up every week I eventually become a regular, and even if I don't talk much, it eventually feels natural for me to be standing next to a group of other nerds while they talk.

Of course none of this helps with the feels, or rather lack of, when a movie has a romantic subplot but at least I can relate to other themes and characters more strongly. Like the urge of wanting to be the very best like no one ever was, or sport films despite having no interest in the actual sport.

>mods ban OP because he actually had a job that pays him money

Really makes you think...

Fuck off normalfag

Atleast you're not a neet
It could be a lot worse
If you're gonna compare yourself to others, why not look down
I'm extremely jealous of your life

MODS = GODS

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

NuMods would delete the whole thread.

GODS = MODS

>My dear blog-The thread

No one fucking cares.Kys

>Take a spanish class
Fuck yourself

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Moderator, janny, if you are reading this, you are a newfag and cancer, and its really embarrassing that I know you exist

>people defending this pasta as if it's actually authentic
>muh tv pheels breh herp
Plebit truly is cancer. This garbage has been posted on multiple boards. Please take your tampons and leave retards

>mods ban OP but don't delete thread
>meanwhile hundreds of ebin ironic meme threads continue to flood the catalog

What did they mean by this?

There is 0 thing here related to Sup Forums
Good job mods

HAHA
FINALLY A GOOD OPORTUNNITY TO USE THIS IMAGE

I really like this thread

Fuck off reddit

>newfags ITT guzzling mod semen

Sure is leddit in here.

Opinions about game of thrones has potential for advertisers. These threads do not

youre just a coward. If you're really worthless and don't matter then what exactly have you got to lose? Why be afraid of humiliation when you're already ashamed of yourself. You might as well do what you want because it's not gonna get any better on its own.

Go to /r9k/ lad

Better yet, stop going on Sup Forums. It's not good for your mental health if you're in a dark place.

>Reddit spacing
>calls everyone else plebit
Fascinating

Spotted the newfag

Explain

It's a fact, faggot. If someone asks you to go out and you say no, why do you think you're missing out? It's almost like some people have themselves to blame for their failures.

Hi leddit.

You can't set your ultimate goal to be norm status, it isn't meant for you. You'll never be like them, they'll always reject you

If you want to be yourself, you have to pay the price: to be ostracized.
To fit in you have to be like everyone else and it just isn't in you by what you're telling us

reported for reddit spacing

If you're surrounded by nothing but "you're a cuck kys" and shit daily, it starts to play on you, whether you think you can take it or not.

Fuck off reddit

>check numerous GOT threads in catalog
>not a single (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I see what you're saying, I disagree but you're going to reply to me with something about rich kids by the fact is their parents had to cut their teeth in the family business to make the money they enjoy, and they will too, or the things you perceive as "given" all dry up. No such thing as a free lunch.

Fuck off reddit

?

>actually replies with a typical plebit reply after plebit spacing
u mad rebbit

braaaaaaaaaapfffftt oooooooooooooh

All newfags. Why didnt you even make these posts?

Sup Forums is a basic bitch board with a grand total of three (3) memes that is flooded by faggots, dikes, kikes, and shitskins. Ban me if you like, but it doesn't change the truth. You people disgust me.