Could I pass as local in your country?

Could I pass as local in your country?

Anywhere along the west coast, namely Washington.

fag

Too wh*te

Cute

you could pass as a faggot

That's a third world bus if I've ever seen one.

Only if you wear more cheap clothes and start to play the drums in the street corner

Rude

Thanks for answering my question

As a local LGBT youth, yes.

he is a faggot indeed

Why you are so mean

i want this boy to be my bf

you are not a faggot then?

yes

No, I like women

go to the gym faggot

You look like a friendly college freshman who'd have a couple of good friends and a cute 7/10 girlfriend.

Yeah you get a pass. If you do choose to move here, I'd suggest Seattle, Austin, San Diego, Portland, Denver, Pittsburgh (too small for my liking though), Chicago (stay in the good areas), Orlando, Wisconsin in general, Las Vegas, or San Antonio. All are good places with decent job opportunities and colleges.

I would've suggest NYC, New York, and New Jersey, but living in New Jersey and visiting NYC often, I have become rather biased against it, especially places like Newark. New York City is too crowded and too dirty for my liking, but it has some very pleasant parks and decent colleges. New Jersey in general has good college opportunities, but the taxes are some of the worse in the country. They have some very nice and some meh hispanic communities, with the former generally being good hardworking Christian folk, though I've found some to be dumber than a sack o' potatoes.

For vacation, I'd suggest the cities I have suggested if you enjoy visiting landmarks and what not. If you're more of the outdoorsy type, bring a friend or some to Montana and Wyoming; those places are fantastic places to see beautiful national parks such as Glacier National Park, if you're more of the desert kind, the Colorado to Utah are very nice, especially Zion and the Rockies.

Other than that, yeah, you'd fit fine.

you look qt

VIVA CHILE

Yeah, cause that worked out great for /fit/.

Are you suggesting something, heretic?

who's this? he looks like me

I knew this was a transantiago bus just by looking at the seats