Trump and the Beta Male Problem

What is it about Trump that is attracting anime loving virgin beta males? I'm not seeing what they would get out of a Trump presidency? There is definitely some weird psychology going on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

farsh-nuke.blogspot.com/2016/08/failure-is-first-step.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying Clinton doesn't have the beta male vote locked up

Here's another pathetic specimen. What the hell is going on? Are these kids living out their "bully" fantasies through contrarian support for Trump?

>Both sides of the political spectrum have classless weirdos who are devoted to their candidate

Wow

Alt-right, which seems to include everyone from hardcore take-your-top-off-at-conventions Libertarians to white supremicists.

Trump is fighting for the disenfranchisedvvv

Herd mentality.
Look at Sup Forums for example, trump was a meme candidate, now it's a god emperor. Well I should thank the US for showing that democracy doesn't work.

Kill it with fire

Fuck off, nigger.

>contrarian support
listen here delusional idiot,
only psychologically challenged edgy kid and retarded fucks support Trump
You literally are that faggot in a pikachu costume

rare as fuck

>hi Sup Forums reddit here i scoured the internet to find these two trump supporters who look like hillary and bernie supporters to try and turn you against trump
>h-here i go

>only OUR weirdos should get votes!
Freedom is the "weird psychology" going on, you daft motherfucker.

The problem with these guys is they have no purpose in life. They were never taught to be men. Now they're gonna learn.

NEAT
E
A
T flag

This.

Calm down Pierre, I think you misunderstood something.

>Alt-right
Using liberal buzz words.

We could go on all day with this....You can't deny that Trump has a very sizable Beta Male following (shit, Sup Forums is the hub of it all). Even moreso than Hillary imo.

Weak men crave strong leadership to become better men, what's so hard to understand?

It's a good thing that betas are looking up to alpha role models tbqh

Wrong again France

>anti trump cucks
>capable of containing their mood swings with all that estrogen

You are out of images cuckfag

This picture is an embarrassment to every Trump supporter out there with any normal social skills. Makes me cringe. But hey, more support for the Don i guess

wrong

That's just an average looking guy that loves memes.
Who do you think has the "alpha vote" locked up? Strongman and leader Trump or brain-damaged, politically-correct panderer Shillary?

Okay beta cuck don't forget to put on your drumpf hat when you go out for your tendies

Oh damn son.

How will liberals EVER RECOVER?!

But he is a fucking white male who likes anime

Pretty cute on right

Crowd mentality and memes. That is why they are flowing trump. Just on wizchan I saw some ass hat posting his trump hat. That and I think most of them want traditional relationships with there waifus so I think that is why they support trump. Anime is very red pilled you know.

Majority of beta males are Hillary supporters: FACT

>anime is red pilled
you also write like you're retarded. stop it. grow some balls.

Not everyone is a leader, most are happy to follow.

Sam, 29, who works in retail, is that you?

Okay? And that husky guy looks better than every single one of you cucks here

What's wrong with attracting more people? A vote is a vote!

Trump 2016

Trump attracts everybody.

Holy shit. Both sides lokk beta, no wonder why whites are dying out. Fucking shameful.

>weaboo = SJW nu male
remember how racist Japan is to begin with

from trump?

>drumpf
record: corrected.

if someone attracted the beta cucks, it was the commie. and now he's with Hilary...

Kek same milo raging dude. Knew it was coming. You are out if gas faggot. You have been at it for months and this is the best your folder is at. Pathetic

Are you feeling triggered?

I was a huge Chad in college and have been a trump supporter since Rand Paul dropped out

>Watching man baby cartoons
>Redpilled

Pick one then kys famalam

He's the strong father figure they never had

cringe

Yeah he's acting like all the Chad's didn't like being worshiped by the man baby neckbeards.

It just helped stroke their ego.

Here's a "white hispanic" supporter of Trump. What went wrong in this kid's life to end up at this point?

Scared, shill?
Those beta herbivore white males... They're gonna vote, unlike your pet niggers and feminist "women".
In a democracy, a vote of the highborn and a mentally ill waifufag is exactly the same. Have fun with your progressivism that allowed this, libshit.

Ahahaha, that bliss on his face.

>They're gonna vote

Doubt it.

KILL ALL AWOO AND ANIME FAGGOTS

The NEET shall inherit the Earth.

for all of 5 seconds, then the more assertive of the neets will rule. Thus, the strong dominate the weak

the master race

>Same dudes
Pathetic

Why even care who votes Trump, do you want his presidency or just roll with the cool kids like some gangbanger?

Many of us here in general want him to be president due to the fact the country has gone to shit and leftism is rampant.

This tbqh family. Sup Forums posters are the embodiment of cancer.

An alpha that rallies the betas. Sounds like political success to me.

R
A
R
E

>What is it about Trump that is attracting anime loving virgin beta males?
Trump's a meme icon on the critically acclaimed anime/weeaboo website FourChan™ created by the infamous Mark Zuckerberg and owned by the father of anime imageboards, Nagasaki Hiroshima.

OP are you autistic? You've posted no empirical data to support your point at all. Nothing measurable and nothing we can verify.

There's losers on both sides. At least our betas aren't fucking idiots though

>are you autistic?
>asking for empirical data on weaboo faggots supporting Trump.

I just said you couldn't support your "point". No need to say it yourself.

I think the same thing about whites voting democrat.

Stop worshipping false idols!

Our savior is the meme who became man!

The psychopath asperger.

farsh-nuke.blogspot.com/2016/08/failure-is-first-step.html

Every vote for trump is a good vote.

Because the weak fear the strong, and they sense the pendulum is swinging back right.

>influential anime websites like Sup Forums start supporting Trump
>random weebs who want to be on the band-wagon follow

It's not rocket science, OP

what the fk is that shit??????
kill me now

the beta king

beta virgins carrying their jew faggot master
Sup Forums in a nutshell

Cucks

Are you not a Chad right now?