Cara Delevinge a popular contender for next Bond girl but won't do it if it's just her wearing some skimpy outfit...

Cara Delevinge a popular contender for next Bond girl but won't do it if it's just her wearing some skimpy outfit because she wants an empowered character.

It doesn't bother me that she wants an empowered Bond girl, butnwhy the fuck does it have to be a trash actress like her? She needs to be stopped.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4764350/Cara-Delevingne-not-interested-Bond-girl-role-bikini.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4764350/Cara-Delevingne-not-interested-Bond-girl-role-bikini.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She will be the love interest for Jane Bond.

Anybody else see that twilight zone episode she did?

cara is cute

>why does it have to be her?
her father owns half the richest district in England
her godfather cofounded 80% of the magazines you know

N E P O T I S M

Doesn't this dyke whore regularly get naked for photoshoots? Why's she all dignified now? Also isn't her entire career bought by her rich parents? She was absolute shit in sue sie skwad

Her family has massive influence with the daily mail. If you see an article from the Daily Mail, Vogue, QG, Vanity Fair, or anything owned by Conde Nast about hot popular Cara is, treat it as though Cara herself wrote it because that might as well be what happened.

Also her rich godfather (who owns all those fashion magazines).

*GQ
*about how hot or popular

its amazing how her families wealth and influence grow with every misinformed post about them on Sup Forums

what industrious people they are

Her godfather is Nicholas Coleridge, the chairman of Conde Nast. Conde Nast owns Vogue, Vanity Fair, GQ, Wire, and many other magazines. Coincidentally, her career started with her appearing in those magazines. What a coincidence.

>richest district in england

the city of london? buckinghamshire? kent?

Has this arrogant ever been called out for benefiting off of nepotism while simultaneously being beyond talentless?

>what industrious people they are
They're a genuinely impressive bunch. Just looked her up on wiki, copy/pasting:

>Her godfather is Condé Nast executive Nicholas Coleridge[16][17][18] and her godmother is actress Joan Collins.[19]
>Delevingne's maternal grandfather was publishing executive and English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens,[14][17] the nephew of magazine publisher Sir Edward George Warris Hulton and the grandson of newspaper proprietor Sir Edward Hulton, 1st Baronet.[20][21]
>Her paternal great-grandfather was the Canadian-born British politician Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood,[8][14] and her maternal grandmother Janie Sheffield was lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret.[14][22]
>Through one of her maternal great-great-grandfathers, Sir Lionel Lawson Faudel-Phillips, 3rd Baronet, Delevingne descends from the Anglo-Jewish Faudel-Phillips baronets; two of her ancestors on that line served as Lord Mayor of London.[23][24][25]

And when you click on some of those relatives' names, you see even more crazy connections.

>contender for next Bond girl
I thought the contest now is for female Bond?

kys

>Condé Nast
>Robert A. Sauerberg, Jr.
(CEO and President)
>Charles H. Townsend
(Chairman)
>Samuel Irving Newhouse Jr.
(Chairman emeritus)
>Anna Wintour
(Artistic director)

Nicholas Coleridge is chairman of Condé Nast Britain.

Kek

Nah. Nepotism and Hollywood go hand-in-hand, this is nothing new. Emma Roberts, the Mara sisters, Charlie Sheen...

Oh, is that all? Guess it's nothing then, complete coincidence she started out appearing in Conde Nast-owned magazines.

that Fridge bodied cunt isn't even attractive, only got into business because of rich daddys connections.
pathetic.

He has holdings in Brompton Road.

>24
>looks 44

L I K E
M
I
L
K

almost all the major western fashion magazines are conde nast owned you mongoloid where else was she gonna appear

Why the fuck is she even being considered?
>shit actress
>womanlet
>not even remotely intimidating

i fucking knew it would be kensington. I really fucking hate that part of the city

>publishing executive and English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens, the nephew of magazine publisher Sir Edward George Warris Hulton and the grandson of newspaper proprietor Sir Edward Hulton, 1st Baronet
>The newspapers Hulton founded have since merged with other newspapers. In 1955 the Daily Dispatch merged with the News Chronicle, which was subsequently absorbed into the Daily Mail in 1960. The Evening Chronicle merged with the Manchester Evening News in 1963. The Daily Sketch merged with the Daily Mail in 1971.
>Daily Mail
>look at OP's link
>dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4764350/Cara-Delevingne-not-interested-Bond-girl-role-bikini.html

Motherfucker

She's like two years older than me and has gotten further than I have in life because of nepotism.
Sometimes I don't know why I go on.

>using that word when you don't know it's meaning

>Cara-Delevingne-not-interested-Bond-girl-role-bikini.html
I wonder why

HAHAHAHAHA
>no curves AT ALL

carafags BTFO

>the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

I don't see how he used that word wrongly you shameless waifufaggot

>wants a well known role
>doesn't want to do anything that traditionally comes with said role

But why?

Damn, they're like the Wayne family in Gotham, if Bruce Wayne had decided to become a crackwhore instead of Batman.

you have no proof that cara rose in the modeling and acting business through nepotism, only conjecture fueled by your own personal dislike of her

Cara is the qtest

MUH EYEBROWS

Sexism patriarchy glass ceiling etc etc. Women's suffrage is and always will be the biggest mistake humankind made

Smeg fridges are more kino than her desu

Very true. It could be a complete coincidence that her incredibly wealthy family has all these connections in the fashion and publishing industry. Same goes for Emma Roberts being related to Julia Roberts and the Mara sisters having multibillionaire parents. Maybe Nicolas Cage's rise to fame has nothing to do with his uncle being Francis Ford Coppola. And maybe Jaden Smith really is a great actor who just keeps getting cast alongside his father.

I really doubt user knows about trending in fashion and how Cara fit into it and why she's a success.

Why does she HAVE to appear in any?

Where else will she model?

I'm certain Max "how do I" Landis is able to make a living as a screenwriter purely off of raw talent as well

This post of yours describes you. You dont know the why, you choose to believe in your own explanation you've picked for yourself.
Cara is a qt.

>itt: retards who have zero clue about modeling and the fashion industry

20 years ago cara would have been a nobody even if her daddy was god

shes made for 2017, both visually and in terms of personality

Most of us enjoy film film, hence why we're on the film board. Most of us also realize that this bushy browed skank is a horrible actress, and the only explanation as to why she continues to be considered for massive roles like these is nepotism

I think most people understand that she works as a modern model. I don't like it because I think she's ugly, but I get it. But she's a terrible actress. She gets into those roles because in part, compared to other models, she's got a ton of major publications that will shill for her.

I think people are mostly complaining about the acting bit. Which she can't do.

Models were better back in the day.

With lots of makeup and good lighting and some photoshopping she's hot.

Yet you all keep talking about her. In the way tumblr would talk about movies: 'we must protect the industry/the future of our children from this movie/actor/idea, ban them all'.
Fuck your biased opinions. And fuck movies. Cara is a great model and a person.

>trending in fashion
so the rich homo kabal gave her their favor?

She's a horrible actress, so we would prefer to not see her in any more movies. It's annoying when another publication her family is connected to tries to shill for her to be in another movie.

implying any of the bond girls are good actresses and not just used for their smoking hot bodies

You waifufaggots are truly subhuman. And to think I was actually a little angry about the waifucast from 4 years back

Eva green isn't that bad of and actresswho am I kidding

yes because historically all bond girls have been tremendously talented actresses

truly a role reserved for only the best

At the very least, Bond girls are usually attractive.

>implying that this girl has a smoking hot body

Bogpilled

Modelling has died thanks to Lena Dunham

thats subjective and you're in the minority

most people consider cara attractive

>butnwhy the fuck does it have to be a trash actress like her? She needs to be stopped.
So much this, when I envision a female bond I think of someone more classy like Debicki.

Can she play both Jane Bond and her own Bond girl in the same movie?

This.
I swear if a person goes out of his way to call Cara ugly, that's the ultimate fucking tryhard edge. She's objectively good looking.

I WANNA

Why are there so many faggots shilling for bond to be gender-swapped now? Is this some sort of feminist shilling project?

you wish

But shes not that good looking. She's not downright ugly, but she's not very hot either.

because james bond is an awful, tired franchise that should have been put to rest 30 years ago and what better way to do that than give the feminists what they want and then watch it bomb

Don't forget reddit, I shit you not

why is dis bitch in so much shit these days and why you fucks talking about her?
worst "actress" I've seen in the last 20 years

LICKI

How the fuck does she keep getting jobs in movies? She's a terrible fucking actress and yet they keep casting her.

She's *THE* actress of the new generation.

Is there anything more vapid that women who want to go into modelling?
It's basically the job in which the least talent is required.

So imagine growing up, and having every career at your fingertips thanks to your family, and choosing FUCKING modeling haha.

This. It belongs in the glorious past of white men before niggers/Jews/SJW/feminist grubby little hands take it and make bond a STRONG BLACK trans WOMEN DISABLE PANSEXUAL BRITISH agent fighting evil straight white males.

i dont even care if they have a good actress or not, i just want her to be hot and have chemistry with Bond

Looks too much like a kid to be a bond girl.

hahahahahhaa
this x100^10

High end modeling is very competitive and luxurious. That's why 98% of those models are very thin tall white women you won't see short, fat, ugly, brown women like the Kardashians. Even though that fat bitch and her nigger husband try to break in they never fit In.

if Bond were being played by a trans or Black, she would have the sluttiest outfit in her closet ready.

would rather have emma watson play fucking james bond himself than this box office poison be a fucking stunt double

>High end modeling is very competitive and luxurious.
I can understand that it would be the crowd that draws you in, but i just really don't see the appeal of joining an industry where what defines you is your appearance.

I mean, maybe Cara isn't like that, but i feel like someday she'll rant about the objectivation of women when she herself belonged to "objectivation: the industry".

God fuck off, just cast someone attractive. WHY is that so hard?

Spoiler that shit!

I hope this cute bitch gets the role and triggers all you retards that still watch 007 movies.

anyone ever see that south park episode about photoshop? i honestly think dating cara would be exactly like that. if you were dating her, and your friends or family saw her irl, you would just HAVE to show them her modeling pictures, like, "look she CAN be hot i promise, loooooook at this". because let me tell you, if you go on bragging to your friends about dating a model and that's what shows up, no one is gonna be very impressed

It's almost like high fashion is about aesthetics and is not for plebs that define beauty with just 'pretty' and 'not pretty'. Really makes you think.

dude she is weird looking, and the worst looking model i have ever seen. granted, she is probably a 6/10, so above average which means i would date her and so would nearly everyone else here. but by modeling standards she is butt ugly. if i was dating her(i know, hurrr durr you never could) i would not tell a soul she was a fasion model, because to say that's overselling it would be the biggest overstatement of the century. i wasn't defining beauty with just, "pretty and not pretty" but if i was i would put her in the not category, as would you if you were being honest. The vast majority of models are pretty. stop your shilling

wow

>How the fuck does she keep getting jobs in movies?
Read the posts about her rich as fuck family

Is that Klaus Kinski?

MUST she model?

She could be on radio.

At any time you feel comfortable, stop talking about fashion, models and beauty when your best take on the matter is 'dude, weird looking lmao'. Pleb.

But she wants to be a model, not a radio presenter.

She actually always wanted to be an actress.