Did ISIS give up? Did we win?

Did ISIS give up? Did we win?
>21 days with no happening

Other urls found in this thread:

lessentiel.lu/fr/luxembourg/faits_divers/story/Des-statues-religieuses-ont-ete-decapitees-15441607
youtube.com/watch?v=MKoCohOtnl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the happenings never stopped. they're just getting supressed from appearing in the news.

It's the calm before the storm.
Expect a big happening in two weeks time.
Then a bigger one within a month.

In my country, they're winning.

This.

Although I think it's more a mater of the media no longer caring when Muslims kill other Muslims.

They don't have the resources to make constant attacks right now they are hiding from Putin and hoping to gather enough support to make new attacks

ISIS hasn't stopped with the stabbing attacks in Israel, France and Germany. The media won't report on it though.

However, I'm willing to bet that they'll do something big in September or October, in the final stages of the election.

>MARPAT man dress
Topkek

:( man what a bummer. I fucking hate these shit skinned fucks. I never want to go to france again. I wish we could just somehow execute all of them. I have spent a great deal of time in yoir country and watched the decline and it really makes me mad.

Huuu.. I would go to USA but when I see Clinton and Trump, I've the same feelings to USA ,like you to France.

days with no happening
Two were beheaded in Luxembourg last night.

Is that a very small M4 or a giant shitskin?

source?

Soros had to prep Black Lives Matter for College season.

That means he needs his Arab shock troops to cool it for a while.

KEK is resting and preparing for the race war.

KEK will save the white race

PRAISE KEK

It's in frog-speak, here's my translation

lessentiel.lu/fr/luxembourg/faits_divers/story/Des-statues-religieuses-ont-ete-decapitees-15441607

>19 August 2016
>A statue of Jesus Christ and Joseph were beheaded last night in the park next to a refugee centre
>Perpetrators remain unknown but police have categorically excluded the possibility of this being linked to Islam: "Jesus is recognized as a prophet by Islam so it makes no sense for a Christian statue to be targeted by Muslims"
>Although nothing has been ruled out at this early stage of investigations, police is concentrating on possible action by militant atheists belonging to the extreme right

JUST

ambulance boy goes to manhattan
youtube.com/watch?v=MKoCohOtnl8

The drones are on the trail of Al-Baghdadi. He's running to fast to issue orders.

i have french family. they tell me that being french used to be something people were proud of. and that is right. france ha a great history. it was a great nation. but now they dont feel like that anymore. france is turning into a shithole. ghettos, constant racial violence. i feel pitty for them. the pride has gone.

>because we wrongly interpret their dogma we know it couldn't possibly be the religion of peas
Wow, just wow.

It hasn't even been two weeks since the last bombing!

Well if ISIS goes quiet, they might be planning a whole terror attack for 9/11. So probably planning a massive attack or getting ready to hit Americans somewhere.

No happening means not winning here on fourcahn.

Why is no one talking about that puny AR? What the fuck is it?