Nolan does an experimental and atypical movie

Nolan does an experimental and atypical movie.

Everyone: "OMG he is reinventing the genre".

Snyder does an experimental and atypical kino.

Everyone: "LOL the hack can't even make a coherent movie"

Is anyone tired of this bullshit hypocrisy? Snyder is leagues better than Nolan and people will regret being on the wrong side of history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2E3JDtqHaVM
youtu.be/7GSgWzmR_-c
youtube.com/watch?v=HdNn5TZu6R8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bad movie != experimental

I think you should go back to r/marvelstudios because you don't seem like the type to understand mournful and slow burning movies like BvS.

Why are DC pajeets still wound up over this film?

Other than Memento, when have either of these fucks done smoething "experimental and atypical"?

Nolan : Dunkirk

Snyder : His entire filmography except 300.

>there are people who watched BvS more than once
>there are people who think BvS is a good film

Inception, Dunkirk

Sucker Punch, BvS, Watchmen(an R-rated direct adaptation of an R-rated comic with no kid-appeal or sequel potential)

This has to be bait right. Can anyone be this retarded?

I'm going to write a scene-by-scene analysis of BvS, and then I'm going to post it here, and then you'll get mad

I've only seen watchmen and half of it sucked

Since when did BvS graduate from poorly made to experimental?

>Watchmen
Which he turned into an action flick and completely missed the point

Funny this is getting posted during peak pajeet hours.

Even 300 is highly experimental and redefined how action scenes are shot.

No. Nolan has never made anything experimental or atypical.

Snyder has never made anything experimental either... atypical, yeah, maybe, on the virtue of working in a genre as starved for creativity as super hero movies.

I actually like Snyder more than Nolan too but a great innovator he isn't, he's just lending a more painterly and subversive sensibility to a genre that really needs it, which... you know, I can respect.

But who the fuck cares, this is just gonna be a thread where people call each other "pajeets" and "mouseshills" until it hits bump limit.

Everything Snyder did in 300 The wachowskis did better in the matrix.

Nah The Wachowskis were highly reliant on CGI whereas Snyder pulled off something similar using actual actors.

Dunkirk and memento are atypical movies. Even the TDK trilogy is atypical when it comes to the superhero genre.

>completely missed the point

What was the "point", o wise one?

Enlighten us.

>crickets

What would happen when Michael Bay does an atypical movie

Snyder is just as CGI heavy as the wachowskis if not more. The matrix looks far better even today than most Snyder films.

Either way whether CGI or not the slo-mo speed up effect was done before Snyder and was done better.

The funny thing is Nolan is a big fan of Snyder and he was the one pushing him to be the director of the DCU
Nolan is the familly friendly Snyder is the more artsy

He wasn't even the first choice for MOS. He was brought in after many directors passed on the job.

Yeah Snyder and Nolan are bros.

Nah look at Matrix today and compare it to 300. 300's action looks far better with actual actors doing most of the choreography while Matrix breaks into CGI characters all the time. What Snyder did is way trickier and harder.

Because pajeets ruin every discussion and fandom they become a part of in order to desperately show off intellectual and moral superiority.

IP ban Marvel Pajeets when?

>Watchmen
>Action flick
>Missed the point
There is 1 proper fight scene in the whole movie.
>When you're so cinematically illeterate that you have to resort to parotted incoherent opinions
>When you're so egostical that a movie you can't get threatens your whole sense of self that you have to shitpost about it on cambodian knitting forum
Sad!

Fake news

youtu.be/2E3JDtqHaVM

youtu.be/7GSgWzmR_-c

They actually look phenomenal for movies that are nearly 20 years old.The matrix had normal blend of CGI and practical effects for a sci-fi movie. 300 didn't require as much CGI because his action was a bit more grounded. I mean you have characters transforming into different people mid fight.

They do that shit so often I'm starting to think it's either mental insanity or Disney money keeping them going. They pretend to care about something and when called out it's more than obvious how fucking clueless they are and just feigned interest in the subject to sound more credible.

I thought Sucker Punch was a very interesting movie with a depth to it, to be honest.

Both Marvel and DC pajeets or pajeets in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=HdNn5TZu6R8
Go to 3:50. There's nothing like that in the Matrix.

It's a slow mo /speed up sequence. He just did it with real actors which isn't really that new.