What does Sup Forums think about blasians?

What does Sup Forums think about blasians?

Since my home island of Jamaica is becoming yellowed by China, I expect an increase in blasians within the next few years. Jamaica will be one of the first blasian countries.

What are your throughs on blasians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEUbm94AJH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anything mixed with black only brings that race down

disgusting

Better looking than black people, but not quite as good as genuine Asians.

Jamaicans aren't bad people. Also, mixing with the Chinese brings those races up: higher IQ and athletic power.

Then again, I'm a proud blasian myself.

Please genocide

It will take 2-3 generations after the initial mix to smooth it out

>Jamacians aren't bad people
Go visit London. That will change your mind.

>reminder that this is a 10 in bongland.

He isn't ready for whatever she unleashed in the next few minutes that picture was taken.

I have. I have family in London. I obviously cannot speak for all Jamaicans, but my family has done nothing but work hard and bring up their children as respectful people. Surely that accounts for something.

Stupid name by stupid poster

Blasians? What else would you call them?

Jamaica needs all the help it can get. That country is a shithole.

Even my lib parents commented how all the crushing poverty was really making our stop there for a day hard to enjoy.

Wtf are Chinks doing in Jamaica?

I agree and it's terrible. We have caste system where only the white, mixed, light skinned Jamaicans have proven beneficial from. In addition, some of the newer generation is inclined to follow American black culture as it's seen as "cool" there. I'm willing to do anything to make Jamaica as great as it once was without the corrupt politicians. China may be our only hope right now.

They've always been in Jamaica, it's nothing new. Now the immigration is at an all time high however. Jamaica in in debt to China.

This would be interesting to see where this goes but in all honesty Jamaica is a small country vs China if blasians take over then I would for see Jamaican culture getting blown off the earth in a century. No more rude boys.

Man every time I look at that face it's like a poster child for fetal alcohol syndrome

Gas. The African race should be exterminated.

Only whites and Asians can mix.

I'm curious as well! My father is Chinese and he believes Jamaica and China can unify the island and create a mix between two cultures. We already have a good influx of Chinese food, and Chinese is starting to be taught in schools. On the other hand, many Chinese living there have learned the patois dialect as well. My opinion is controversial to other Jamaicans, as some feel their culture is being erased by Chinese, but I do honestly believe this could prove good for the island.

Look mutant like all mixed desu desu senpai

Black trumps everything else.

Jamaica and China have nothing to do with America. I doubt anyone would gas them.
A matter of taste I suppose.

Interesting, so 'blasianism' was the way the forces of nature determined to enhance the black race, that is actually interesting.

We'll definitely see how it goes in the Caribbean! I find it genuinely interesting.

Yes, I have heard they have been achieving some 3 digits IQ. That could be a solution for them, still ugly but at least smart and maybe less criminal.

I have to admit that blasians are way better than mulatos, they look better and are actually smart.
Will Asians ever stop gifting us, the West?

>still ugly

To each their own. But yes, my goal is to see a drop in crime and a boost in IQ. A boost in IQ should be the catalyst to lessened crime.

Let's hope so, IQ in Russia is not as bad as we think it is and they're still criminals. That is always correlated but in some cases more than the others.

Wow I am very surprised because this could be an actual fix for them.
Whites mixing with them did not help them a bit, now asians.. Well, that is so fucking interesting omg, I am legitimately excited for them.

Home Island of Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!!

Go watch some rap videos you dirty nigger!

We should be jewishly pushing for race mixing between asians and blacks. This need to become a plague.

Your people as a whole still bring down the quality of life in every white country you infest, regardless if your immediate family aren't "niggers".

AHAHAHA THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE CONSIDERS THEMSELVES PART OF CIVILIZATION

>rap videos

You mean reggae?

>What are your throughs on blasians?
posts a jewess

Hmm we have a few attempts here but I could not figure out a solution until I saw this.

Asian race mixing are the fucking solution for the less afortunate peoples

The British and Spainards invaded "my people" first. While I agree some of those with African blood has fallen into degeneracy, I have never once heard of Jamaicans causing half of the issues Muslims and African Americans cause. Most of us assimilate and do the same as Mexicans; we work hard. If an immigrant is legal and productive member of society, what's the problem?

Are we talking real Chinese food or that takeout box crap? I think cuisine wise it would be awesome to see what happens. I would worry about the island's resource aka fishing and tourism. I mean would they turn it into a more xenophobic dot in the Atlantic? Would they super farm the local fish to add to main body of China and use it as an export? Call me crazy but these are things i would think about.

I've been to Thailand and the Chinese tourist there plow through the local supplies it seems. I do hope it goes well for you and your senpai/country though

Hmm but your average IQ is fucked up.
The asian race mixing solution is a legit way out.
Fucking race mix with an asian you bastard. We need you into civilization.

Both actually! Jamaican food has always had a mixture of Asian cuisine. Still, they do have your typical takeout restaurants there. And those are all great points to consider Ameribro, never thought about that!

Thanks for the well wishes.

>anything mixed with black only brings that race down

I am the product of a Chinese man and a Jamaican woman. I do find blasians pretty attractive and won't stop until I marry one.

Kinda cute desu.
I'd think about having sex with one, but wouldn't do it because pre-marital sex is wrong and I don't want to marry something with black in it.

Hmm blasians aren't my thing but they're the solution for the black people to go into the real civilization.

>breeds the dumb out of blacks
>breeds the ugly out of asians
Mite b cool

So let me ask you this, what are you hoping for from this union with China?

I dont know why retards always think they get the best traits from both races and none of the bad traits.

i wanna a blasian gf so bad

They might end up not as cute as we think they could end up but think about the future leaf, the future can have less crime.

Lower crime, less poverty. A more productive society. And an interesting blend of cultures.

I'm not ignorant to getting "negative" traits. It's simply a chance anyone takes procreating with another person. There are certainly bad seeds in every civilization.

>Jamaica
Can you talk like this, OP? youtube.com/watch?v=yEUbm94AJH0

in she is a disgrace she looks like some down syndrome ass Quasimodo.

Hmm you better try to create a few incentives for asian/black mixing if you want to see your people prosper and stop getting killed by the police/gentrified/killing themselves. Race mixing between whites/blacks went so fucking wrong.
t. the most honest BR fucker you will ever know

And also, thank you all for participating in this discussion. I know Sup Forums is mostly known for showing great disdain towards "niggers" so I'm genuinely gratuitous towards some of your for posting in this thread. I'm heading off to work, so hope you all have a nice day.

>Lower crime, less poverty.

>China
>low crime
>less poverty
You're a fucking idiot

Topkek, I use to love that game! I can speak English, patois, and Chinese.

No, I don't hate black people, I want a solution for them to live well and have no problems and I'm giving you this solution.
The Chinese are not petty criminals and are poor because they do not have that much resources. The Chinese are actually smart and rarely get themselves in trouble.

More like a 10/10 in Notre Dame m80

Look white to me

This is the second time I've seen you make this thread. Nobody likes your off-brand niggers. Jamaica and China mixing will produce the most god awful trash. This is Sup Forums take this shit to b or mlp where it belongs, you stupid nigger.

Speaking very generally, the races have different psychological tendencies along their clear physical differences.

Blacks typically have lower intelligence coupled to aggressive tribalism which manifests as high rates of narcissism as well as violent antisocial behavior.

Asians typically have average to high intelligence coupled to conformist tendencies which lead them to being productive members of society as they focus their intellect on the challenge of social climbing.

Whites, by contrast, have average intelligence (from a white perspective) coupled with higher rates of compassion relative to other races. This is what enables us to build thriving communities and advanced countries, as we are better at building social capital and solving problems collectively.

I'd expect a black/asian mix population to have intellect almost on the same level as a white population leading to similar levels of individual achievement in academics and the professions. However, I'd expect higher rates of crime and individual competitiveness, leading to less success on the collective level. I would not expect them to be able to build and maintain communities or nations at the level whites achieve when let to their own devices.

Do you happen to have any other realistic solution for black people? It is our very own Kalergi plan.

Good.

If Jamaica get yellowed you will improve as society.

There are so many chinese man immigrating to jamaica?

Yeah, it's called the final solution. They've had their chance.

We need to build a doctrine about this!!! We need it, we will actually save the black people!
Shut the fuck up idiot redneck, you will never do it! Go fuck yourself drop dead.

I love me some light brown women. I'm all for it

Topkek, stay triggered you fucking subhuman. I go to Mali regularly and put Islamic niggers in the ground. Think of bloodlines I'm snuffing out.

>mfw my parents are Jamaican and I qualify for dual citizenship
If the blasian influx is becoming a real thing I may have to jump down there for vacations more often.

>Jamaicans aren't bad people

>Brasil
>commenting on IQ

Look at that fucking jaw
Jesus. That's the first thing I notice every single time; it's so disgusting

Chinese are poor because your average Chinese person is stupid. They still live in clay huts and shit on streets. Only the smart (but not rich) leave China.

Caribbean are far better than African blacks. African blacks always have a fucking stick up their ass and are always being useless shit heads. Most Haitians/Jamaicans/whatever I know are usually decent people, and even if they're into shady shit theyre not complete assholes so idc

that jaw is master race as fuck
fuck off nigger

>Most Haitians/Jamaicans/whatever I know are usually decent people
Because they're too busy smoking grass to do anything

Poor guy came without even taking his dick out.

So? If they don't bother or affect me why would I give a fuck

If you're actually attracted to that you may very well be homo my friend

Because they're fucking lazy slime that don't pay taxes, live off handouts and have the audacity to bitch and moan.

>these niggers
>productive and upstanding members of society
pick one

Are you retarded? Everybody pays taxes. Bills, goods, income, all taxed.

Also find it hilarious how le pol Ubermensch always talks so tough and how they're so great, but you shit bricks at any confrontation and are probably as useless as the niggers and spics you claim to hate

Both countries are corrupt as fuck, what are you really expecting, just Jamaicans to get off their lazy black asses?

As long as Black genes are slowly diluted in non-white areas, it's all good.

Reminder that Mexico used to have a huge black population that disappeared by assimilation.

This seems the most likely outcome.

Please quote the part where I said they're upstanding members of society

Also, yeah most of them are decent people who have jobs and shit. Even if they trap for a living, it's not my problem. This is why pol kiddies are always living in fear disguised as racism, because you're all so god damn nosy

Yeah, it'd actually become intellectual to some degree, and not nigger and crime-riddened and lazy. It'll be unnegrofied.

Fuck athletic power. An enormous intellectual society always leads to advances in science, which leads to an increase in athletic power anyway. So fuck the negro's 'athletic power' (the Olympics are always lead by yellows and whites in the top ten.)

There you go.

Nope. the fucking Jamaicans here have their own fucking culture. Even many of the non-black chavs are starting to speak with a fucking Jamaican accent and engage in its 'gangster culture'.

Nice projection mate, not all of us are cucks.

Yes because the average inner city nigger works, consumes off the market and files taxes with H&R. Get fucked retard.

plenty of blasians here, theyre all fugly as fuck

>Jamaican culture getting blown off the earth
>implying that's a bad thing

Brings down the testosterone levels and increases the IQ.

Pic related - crime rates lower than even the native population, every time. On the other hand, check out the Nigerian and Paki populations and their disproportional crime rates.

By the way, better to have the British and Spanish invade than the niggers and sandniggers.

Yeah, in other words, it's best to just stay away from blacks entirely.

the dark elfs of real life.
i want to mate them

>muslims commit the most crimes
>everyone conveniently ignores statistics
CANT WAKE UP