Where did this idea come from that anyone can just be German or British for example that it isn't rooted in identity?

Where did this idea come from that anyone can just be German or British for example that it isn't rooted in identity?

Other urls found in this thread:

ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

america spreading its cancer to europe

EVERYONE IS WELCOME IN OUR NATION THIS IS THE UNITED KINGDOM

YES WE CAN

muh heritagefags

After absorbing DNA I am now 200% Irish.

honestly dont care about heritagefags, at least I understand why they identify with and take pride in their ancestors
its shitskins who move here then call themselves irish

Because feels > reals and that's what the propaganda teaches people.
You only have to switch on the TV here to see some uppity immigrant lecturing us about what British values are, or how we're still too rayciss.

An Somali-Brit who has lived his/her entire life in the UK, and has adopted the culture, is just as British as you are Nigel.

That's reality.
Feels is you saying that a person can't be British, unless his skin is white.

>be from x country
>raised in x's atmosphere
>learn choppy bits of y country's language
>move to y
>claim to be a native y

Identity is mostly cultural. Anyone who tells you that you need to be white to be european or black to be african is a retard.

WWII guilt and colonial guilt, respectively

As always, the americans are to blame.

>Feels is you saying that a person can't be British, unless his skin is white.
Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. DJT is more British (because he is 50% Scots) than Sadiq Khan will ever be. I suppose you can be culturally British and we can assimilate much smaller numbers than we've taken in over the past 20 years; but unless you have Irish, Scottish, Welsh or English parents you are NOT British, simple as that

Culture doesn't exist. Genetics do.

You reap what you sow. European nations wanted to colonise other countries. You got money and resources out of that, but you also got immigrants.
You whine and bitch about the country being built by your ancestors for you. Well, guess what, your ancestors are the ones responsible for this wave of immigration too.

>Culture doesn't exist.
And of course it's the american saying that.

>Culture doesn't exist

Yeah for you, but most other countries actually do have a culture of their own.

>Culture doesn't exist

Wenn ich Kultur höre...

...entsichere ich meine ____________?

Hate this meme.
The two aren't connected in the slightest, apart from the hubris of govt officials thinking we could integrate foreigners because we had "successfully" ruled them and muh empire/commonwealth values.
We decolonised years before migration started.

probably stemmed around the Napoleonic wars, when there started to build nation states and people started being proud of speaking their language that was derived from a certain nation in europe, before that europeans were just peasant serfs that had no nationality feel just a feel of fighting for crown and trying to get fed as a soldier.

But to be honest senpai even the concept that being "european" is a pure race is retarded since europeans consist of like 4 different ancient ethnicities of humans. found in different frequencies around europe

Cromagnons -early hunter gathers
Neanderthals
indoeuropeans - from eurasia
Near easterners from Goergia and mesopatamia that brought farming to europe

being "european" is such an umbrella terma and very vague term that shouldnt be used to describe an ethnicity

>and this isn't even my final form!

not the guy youre speaking to , but the point went way above your small head,

where do you draw the line to say someone is not british? Brits themselves are mixture of french, scandinavians, german, dutch, roman italians and celts.

would you consider a polish person to be just as british as you if he adopted your culture? an italian?

if we are just talking about having to be white phenotype and adopt British culture than white looking afgahns and irnanians and even some pakis can be considered british

You literally answered your own question my mongrel comrade. An English person is an Anglo-saxon who has been Normanized. No, a Paki will never be an English person. You've been brainwashed by the public schools.

That's a really awful analogy and it doesn't really help your case at all.

this
the notion that ethnicity and Volk aren't important are the result of the denazification process and several decades of American entertainment being forcefully shoved down our European throats

are you daft? the average brit isnt a pure Anglo, the average brit has only 20% germanic dna and then native briton and the rest broadly continental european.

you must live in some fairy tale land thinking anglo saxons still exist.

it looks like you need to go back to school to really grasp just how many different people set foot in england through history.

Not really, as I said you can be culturally British. But that does not make you British. Equally you can be British (Auz/NZ/CA/ZA etc) and not culturally British.
There's a very clear difference in terms of integration within society between European and non-European people. I'm not saying that it is inherently a race issue, it's probably more of a cultural one. But take a Pakistani child who is from a family that has been here for 3 generations and compare them next to a Polish child who's parents immigrated 10 years ago. Forgetting looks (which obviously do count as much as we try to overcome human nature, this is a white country) the Pakistani child will even sound different to his white schoolmates, forgetting about how vastly different their home life is. You wouldn't be able to pick the Polish child apart besides maybe his name.

its also the american ideal of "anyone can be one of us as long as they love the flag!"

Also it really might not be a racial thing. There are plenty, I mean plenty, of assimilated Asians and Africans. The problem is we've taken in too many in too short a period of time, and bent over backwards to let them keep their culture.

Then consider Irish gypsies who are as British/Irish as anybody else, ethnically speaking, but have lived in their own culture for the last thousand years.

>Forgetting looks (which obviously do count as much as we try to overcome human nature, this is a white country) the Pakistani child will even sound different to his white schoolmates, forgetting about how vastly different their home life is. You wouldn't be able to pick the Polish child apart besides maybe his name.

huh? how will a pakistani child sound different? if he was born in england? that doesnt make sense.

and I understand your criteria already about being british its being culturally british and looking white. thats why Im asking do you draw the line? because it seems pretty arbitrary

I mean this white pakistani cherry picked from google looks more european than russel bran

OPs question has a clear explanation, the US model converting people to their culture as they come in.
What I don't get is who the fuck came up with the multicultural model that has never been successful in any country?
Why the fuck would anybody think it's ok for arabs to stay arabs when they no longer live in ME? Same with all other immigrants? When did it become OK to not assimilate?

>huh? how will a pakistani child sound different? if he was born in england? that doesnt make sense.
Asians have their own accent. Even 3rd generation.
>and I understand your criteria already about being british its being culturally british and looking white. thats why Im asking do you draw the line? because it seems pretty arbitrary
No. What I'm saying is that a black man born here can be a "British citizen" i.e. culturally British, but he can NEVER be British. We are an ethnic group. It's not difficult to understand really. Same applies for the Polish kid, but odds are they assimilate better and don't stick out as much (maybe this is why they assimilate better, I don't know?)
>I mean this white pakistani cherry picked from google looks more european than russel bran
Literally no

He can call himself British if he wants, hell he can even call himself English, I don't mind and wouldn't deny him that. But that doesn't make him so.

Bit like trannies and gender now I think about it..

what my quesiton is what the fuck is brit ethnically speaking? youre all just a mixure of different people thats not even an ethnicity

Mate, a descendant of cheddar man was found living 10 miles down the road.
You can easily look up studies showing that until very recently people have lived in the same places for thousands and thousands of years.
ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles
Yes we're a nation of "immigrants" but to compare several organic waves over literally thousands of years with 20% in 70 is fake news.

Btw, the Anglos only ever represented 10% of population. It took 10% to completely change our language and customs of this nation forever.

>t. arabic-nigger mutt
European is not a vague term as a lot of europeans mixed throughout the middle ages therefore creating a european identity.
If you try to bait with swarthy italians who btw are white too you have to try harder mutt.

dont speak to me you disgusting fucking half chink

>muh chedderaman

that nigger looking thing? ok I guess if he can brit than so can any dark immigrant , also what difference does it make if they come from asia or africa , in 500 years some scientist is gonna say "well this is just a new human migration to england in the total history of your country"

you're just trolling now
kys

>dont speak to me you disgusting fucking half chink

mutt education everyone

what ever "Hun"

Im not but nice argument, but why even bring chedderman up? I thought you were sucking anglo cock, chedder isnt an anglo and like i said there isnt a legit british ethnicity just mutts

>thinking modern day hungarians are huns
PFF AHAHAHA

he doesn't know you a proud asian people all your own

As far as I am concerned, you are German if you have German culture and German mentality

ne Achmed, red dir das nicht schön.

I am sorry, but I am as German as you, now

I believe anyone can be any ethnic group as long as they speak the language and practice the culture. There are many black British which are fully integrated and no different than any white British person.

why is it awful

Since we're discussing identity here, should I identify as jewish or white if I'm 1/8th jewish?

according to nuremberg laws you are white by far

>muh italians and irish
KILL YOURSELF

>Where did this idea come from that anyone can just be German or British for example that it isn't rooted in identity?
You know who came up with it, and you know who whispers lies in your ears every day.

Fuck off with your idpol

This. I think people who fight against that just make it worse for themselves. I mean when they don't accept that people of any skin colour or whatever can be French, then they invite more radical thought into the people they are rejecting. They might start thinking not only can any skin colour be a citizen, but also a person of any language, with any culture. By not making concessions early they allow for the goalpost to be moved even further into the territory they dread.

that's not how ethnicity works you retard

I don't think the french would have any problems if a fellow european came there and respected their culture and made a family there. Aside from europe no, they can't be french.
so go to leftypol and stay there faggot