Jackie Chan

>DUDE THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY IS GREAT, I LOVE AUTHORITARIAN AUTOCRATIC STATES WHERE THE STATE CONTROLS ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE LMAO

Who would support this sellout piece of shit?

>inb4 china apologists saying "hurrr USA is just as bad"
USA sucks too but China is far far more authoritarian and shitty.
If the CCP never existed, China today would be like Taiwan and Japan, high living standards and a peaceful free society.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85917127/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
youtube.com/watch?v=OYk3MehZUXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can forgive him for it just for the fact that he only does it for money. Dude gets payed ALLOT for it.

>jackie chan

>posting an image of yourself
why do all irl communists look like this? lmao

I used watch his old movies for the martial arts choreography.
But he is too old for that now so he has to find something else to sell.

>find something else to sell.
yes, authoritarian statism

>DUDE OBAMA IS BEST PRESIDENT
>DUDE IT'S HER TURN
>DUDE REFUGEES WELCOME
How can you stand 99% of Hollywood celebs because they sell out? That's with western "freedom of speech." Imagine what you have to do to surivive in Commie Chyna.

LMAO

That's not really an argument.
Sup Forums hates almost all celebrities and practically every movie and TV show produced these days.
Most people follow the movie feeds only to rejoice with new flops.

>s-stop making fun of the chinese government
How's that 50 cents working out for you?

>Imagine what you have to do to surivive in Commie Chyna.
Same shit basically except that it's more enforced.
Same leftist bullshit.

I'm 99% certain he just does it so his movies can be shown in china

This is literally a thread about politics, why is it on here. Because it's about a celebrity when no one even talks about him? Take that to Sup Forums
We had this thread yesterday. We all know China's government is shitty

he's been doing it for years
he hates hong kong even though he's from there
what a turd

wew, been a while since I heard someone accused of being in the 50 cent party.

>We all know China's government is shitty
No they're great. I love having all of my opinions decided for me.

>I love having all of my opinions decided for me.
We know, that's why you're here, that's why we're all here.

LMAO
Keep fighting the power you friendless maoist neckbeard.

Sadly Chan had to give in to China or he would lose everything he had worked for.

China is taking more and more control over it's people. Example is the blocking of vpn and only allowing china app (approved by the government) to be used. What a shit country. It'll only get worse.

WOW, political shills are real! Wait until we get that new Chinese blockbuster

>It'll only get worse.
Sad.
Oh well. I hope their economy collapses soon.

All those ghost cities they are building will fuck them.

china is not communist

>this thread again

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85917127/

LMAO

Hurrr durrr I hate JC cuz he supports the CCP. Man shut the fuck up, not like it makes a fucking difference to you amerilard. Unless your a Tibetan monk.

No country is communist.
China is however marxist and that is the main reason they are a shithole.

>People hate Jackie for being patriotic
What?

Did Jackie say something against the left?

china is not marxist

They dont want outsiders there but especially dont want free and different information out for chinese people to hear. They want to control everything and only news and info that the government approves can be released.

He's right and China will own the future because of it.

He's a stuntman, who cares what he thinks.

Jackie supports the left.
The CCP is leftist.

Have you idiots even read about chinese history? They need a strong government to keep their people from chimping out. Hell, one crazy guy in 1850 claimed he was the brother of Jesus and 20-30 million chinks died as a result.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion

>Patriotic
>Government

Retarded shit

>Go Trump he is le God Emperor fuck Lefties we need to outlaw abortion, birth control, immigration, islam, leftist political ideologies, and kill all non-nationalists, jews and democrats!! MAGA!!! Hitler did nothing wrong he was defending the white race!!

>WTF I HATE CHINA THEY'RE SO AUTHORITARIAN AND CONTROLLING

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What DID r/the_Sup Forums mean by this?

So? The American left which would be behind this shit is what I am talking about. Those fuckers are crazier than fucking communists

>being patriotic to a bunch of commies
He needs to be thrown out of a helicopter honestly

>muh not true marxism
yes they are marxist

>dude chinks are inherently unstable
what a retarded argument

>dude if you hate the fucked up shit China is doing then you're an ebul drumphtard

Do you unironically support the government of China?
Were you beaten as a child or something?

Hello red*it

Yeah cause all the asians here in southern California are chimping out and not making a nice living and being educated, right?

Wow

Their rising christian population will clash with them and then economic collapse will confound the problem until the country becomes a theocracy. Probably for the better.

LMAO

outsider here
honestly the fat communist looks much worse than the neckbeard
carry on though

Christians there have no control. You can go to jail just for having a bible study in your home.

On Jackie Chan:

>“I’m gradually beginning to feel that we Chinese need to be controlled,” Mr. Chan said during the Boao Forum, the annual economic conference held on Hainan Island with a keynote speech by Prime Minister Wen Jiabao. “If we are not being controlled, we’ll just do what we want.”

Unbereavable

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

> In 2010 there were more than 58 million Protestants in China compared to 40 million in Brazil and 36 million in South Africa, according to the Pew Research Centre's Forum on Religion and Public Life.

> Prof Yang, a leading expert on religion in China, believes that number will swell to around 160 million by 2025.

there's a race component there you are choosing not to see, kike.

China is natsoc, you dumb dumbs.
China strong. Gwailo leftist are scum.

Asians in Asia are fucking retarded, westerners have no idea just how nigger-tier actual asians are because they're too stupid to immigrate to the west.

"the aryan alpha males"

jackie chan's the most beloved chinese dude, of course the party's gonna keep a tight grip on him

what are you talking about, they have churches and temples in china

That's only 4% of the Chinese population.

Doubt they can take control with that number of people.

Bullshit, Taiwan is doing just fine as a democracy.

All they need is fucking Chinese niggers to stop supporting a dictatorship.

>outlaw abortion, birth control, immigration, islam, leftist political ideologies, and kill all non-nationalists, jews and democrats.

DUDE STRAWMAN LMAO.

I dont care about politics, I just want great entertainment

It goes like this.

China gubment only allows for le christians to le worship in those particular churches.

If you have a bible study with friends/family at home...the chinese government will then say you are illegally creating a church in your home without government approval. Thus possible jail or fine.

>muslim minority in the country
>peaceful free society
ha ha, good one!

STOP MIXING US TRUE COMMUNISTS WITH THOSE MOTHERFUCKING FRANKFURT REVIDIONIST DEGENERATES
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=OYk3MehZUXE

Yep, even guys like Chow Yun-Fat who aren't even critical and just said "I can understand the views of the student protesters after I talked with them" got blacklisted.