Jessica Jones #1 Lettered Preview

Bendis

So, this is set right after Alias, right?

It's set in current continuity and is supposedly going to go into some of the Civil War II fallout

Oh, was she locked up in a previous arc? I through she was hanging with Danny and Luke?

>>JJ can only jump now
It's amazing. The whole reason they took away her flight in the show was because they didn't have the budget, and here we are with the comic counterpart losing her flight.

Man, Bendis is such a sellout he can't even stand his ground over adaptations in his own creations.

WTF I thought...

Oh yeah, synergy. ONCE AGAIN making things so much better.

As someone pointed out in another thread, she seems to get rusty at using her powers, or using them more makes her more fluent (as though using muscles). At this point, I presume she has been focusing on being a mom for a while, and isn't in the best of places, given that no one seems to have come for her.

This is interesting. Color me intrigued.

>As someone damage controlled for Bendis in another thread
ftfy

What can I say. I liked Alias, Pulse, and Jessica and Luke are two of my favorite characters. I like(d) their marriage too.

I was looking forwards to this, and it seems it's going to be interesting. I want to know what she was in for, and why Luke wasn't tearing down the walls to free his wife.

>Bendis ruining his own creation in the name of MCU synergy
This is fucking surreal.

Do they get shit for putting actual addresses on cards. It seems like giving out someones phone number publicly.

>gaydos again
Noooooooooo

He's bringing the old team back.

Alias wasn't exactly a masterpiece

I seriously doubt anyone cares enough to do much more than google maps it like you did.

Jessica Jones?

It's not damage control, she outright says she sucks at flying. The interesting thing about Jessica is that we rarely see her doing much exercise, so we have no idea how much stronger she can get. For all we know, she could be Spider-Man tier in strength if she put in the work.

She is. We haven't gotten to the part where she gets arrested yet.

Jessica was a complete mess who thought that marriage and a baby would "fix" her, it's only surprising that it lasted as long as it did.

Fuck Bendis. He's a fucking hack

This

It was better than 95% of Bendis' output from the past 10 years though.

You know what? Fuck you, no it wasn't. His Daredevil was better, Ultimate Spider-Man was better. I'd argue that, on average, New Avengers was better.

We're seriously basing this off of two pages?

She's never mastered flying. She's only successfully done it a few times.

Even when she'd get into the fights in Ewing's Mighty Avengers she'd mostly brawl and super jump

Fuck New York is a disgusting place.

> Man's Wallet

Is that a thing?

This is Sup Forums, stirring up shit and accusations with little to no evidence is what we do.

Fuck look at how many shows and movies are considered shit based solely on concept art and summaries. Lets not even get started on comic announcements.

Men's wallets and women's wallets are different, so yes.

Most of New England is pretty ugly.

Women's wallets are wider and aren't made to be folded like men's wallets. They're sort of like a purse, but not nearly as big.

Wait, do people hate Alias now? I don't follow these things.

Sup Forums hates everything Bendis wrote, including Ultimate Spider-Man and Daredevil.

It has bendisisms so i don't get why anybody really likes it