Which nation/people is/are the laziest?

Which nation/people is/are the laziest?

I would say arabs.

They haven't built anything on their own in whole history. You will never see an arab on a construction site or doing any hard labour.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visigothic_Kingdom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meds are the laziest people (arabs are subgroup of meds). They just sleep in the middle of the day, and never come to work on time
No wonder their countries are so poor

I agree

is that why Germanics role-played as Meds for 1000 years?

lol no the nigger is definitely lazier than the arab
the arab is shifty and a thief but he puts lots of efforts in his wrongdoings, while the negro is quintessentially lazy
for them the entire existence revolves around collecting welfare and watching retarded shit on tv while doing drugs, the arab however spends his days outside selling drugs and committing acts of terrorism

You have to be kidding, horizontal.

Because Germanics got civilization from meds.
Yet meds are so lazy that Germanics quickly became more civilized, even when meds had a high head start

>doing any hard labour.

That a good thing?

Huge part of me is Med and I'm so lazy...

Pic related shows the most productive nations.

I wouldn't say the nigger is lazy. The nigger is that way because he lacks the intelligence to start anything but they are usually good workforce. The arab on the contrary will blow himself up before doing any work

Remember that is coming from the people with the shortest work week in the world

When the fuck did you "become civilized" ? Outside of Vienna and London the entire Germanic territory was a backwards shithole until the 1800s, especially Germany. Meanwhile Latin countries were ruling the world and producing masterpieces.

I think he mainly means gulf arabs. It's what most people on this board mean when they say 'arab'.

USA because I live in it

Don't reply to me, barrita de chocolate.

Hello

during the industrial revolution

faggot.

French/Europeans

What's with the three identical doppelgangers that burst out the door at the end of that webm?

Somalians. It's not even a contest. You'd know if you had ever met them.

>spain

doesnt take into account how many people are on unemployment

Pretty sure that a 40 hour work week is pretty much the standard unless you work in some sweatshop in Bangladesh.

France is just pseudo med country lad, that has more genetically in common with germanics and celts like germans, but you are still pretty damn lazy, it pissed me off how many times I wanted to get breakfast and all your breakfast places opened after 9am and then you niggers have the audacity to take 2 hour lunch breaks , and then u niggers still have the audacity to close your cafes and stores at 4 pm .

theres like one french bakery here and the owner is a lazy cunt who works 4 days a week kek

how do you even make money?

Yes it doesn't, unemployed doesn't equal lazy.

well gurl arabs rolfstomped most of the middle east

Wow, hard working germans truly impress me every day?
Oh who's that near the top? Greece? A dirty, lazy, med?

well imo it's more important to enjoy your days than to make money
how much money do you actually need ? what will you even buy with it ? is it really that much more valuable than my free time ?
those are the questions
and honestly it's not like on a qualified western wage you need to work 6days a week 12 hours a day to have a comfortable economic situation

Got to wonder what useless people sit around for 9+ hours a day and achieve literally nothing.

honestly you are right , Im lazy like you guys to and I do want to work 4 days a week like you because youre right why make so much money if you dont need to?

But it was just inconvinient as tourist when everyone else is lazy like you.

I feel bad for mexico, those niggas are literal slaves to their companies . my homie got deported to mexico and now is going through hell getting paid peanuts for 50 hour weeks

it does when you are not willing to relocated and find a new job, and instead sit around the plaza and buy drinks and tapas spending that german eu money for your unemployment

Depends on the context, so you can't just include it there.

we are by far the laziest people on this planet, and you are lucky, imagine if we were as hard working as germs

arabs created the largest followed religion. arabs connected the eastern world with the west through elaborate trade routes. arabs invented coffee. arabs conquered the byzantines, persians, and Spanish. Arab designed ships were used to cross the atlantic and discover the new world. A bunch of stars and constellations have arab names, because of arab and arabized persian astronomers. One of the most important philosophers in history that helped shape how the secular western world is structured was an arab (Averroes). There was an arab Roman emperor (Marcus Julius Philippus). The great greek writings were saved by arab translations. I found all of this through a google search. I could keep on going for a while. Its easy to judge all of history using the present, but its tell-tale sign of a pleb.

I’d say Austrians. Fucking kangaroo shagging nazis

There are so many shitalians here who come here because of our welfare system i fucking hate them

>and Spanish

Spain didn't even exist back then, Paco, saying spanish is as retarded as saying greeks instead of byzantines

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visigothic_Kingdom

My mistake mi hermano.

jews did
no
you cannot "invent" something that grows naturally
turks did
no
moors =/= arabs
no
so what
copying other scriptures is not a big deal
so what

If I had to choose one group of this it would be this. Northern Africa in general

and btw, spanish visigoths were shit tier, conquering them was easy and actually many of them embraced islam to keep their position

>german
>civilized

Oh, yeah. World Wars and genocide are the pinnacles of civilization

>Which nation/people is/are the laziest?
niggers, just pick one who cares, all mud huts

in a way, yes, since the ability to wage world wars and commit mass murder on industrial scale require a high level of civilization

>moors
A european invented word for Arabs and Berbers of North Africa, means nothing.

>turks did
See khalid bin walid

>you cannot "invent" something that grows naturally
Coffee beans were found by arab traders in Ethiopia. The locals thought they were cursed because they tasted bitter to the bite and caused stomach issues. Arabs take them back to modern day Yemen and boil them. Drink it and have coffee. They return to Ethiopia to reintroduce it to the locals. The locals get addicted and consider it cursed again. So yes coffee was invented not the bean though.

>copying other scriptures is not a big deal
Not something a lazy group of people would dedicate a lot of time to.

I just realized im responding to bait so im gonna stop here.

Still. Not something a lazy group of people could do.

>Still. Not something a lazy group of people could do.
idk
one out of 2 americans is so lazy he has become morbidly obese and can not even move by himself, and yet usa rules the world
riddle me this

Time loop

>I filled out my time sheet for 50 hours but I came late, took a two hour lunch, left early and no one remembers seeing me Tuesday.

>arabs created the largest followed religion.
No Jews did and Greeks spread it.

and don't forget i spend at least one hour per day in the shitters browsing Sup Forums on my phone
take that, capitalist pig

USA rules the world because they were untouched by WWI and WWII. If Europeans hadn't blasted the ever loving shit out of each other the global order would look much different. The rest of the world was licking their wounds from colonization. Thats why as things started to even out, America started losing its influence and global hegemony quickly. Look at America now, cant get a single piece of domestic legislation passed without it turning into a shit hurling competition between Dems and Repbulicans. Do you honestly look at America right now and think its world domination can be sustained.

The Mongols did all that and one wouldn't necessarily call them civilized.

what? no they didn't, they didn't even have industry

Don't forget the smoking and coffee brak... eh, meetings. Gotta plan that next project with the colleagues, you know. At least 1 1/2 hours a day.

butthurt cuckropeans and cuckmericans against BASED ARABS

>divide and conquer

yeah no i know i agree, but then it means that a country being powerful doesn't automatically means the people aren't lazy
they could be lazy but simply be at the right place at the right time

>Do you honestly look at America right now and think its world domination can be sustained.
not really no
well maybe it can still go all in and start the world war 3 or something who knows