Voltron: Legendary Defender

V:LD Thread Post Cute Galra Keith edition

Other urls found in this thread:

watch2gether.com/rooms/chairsisaslut-gadrde5vpovma57t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In all seriousness if this theory is true we're not getting confirmation until the end of season two and/or some point in season 3.

I think season 2 will bolster it and we get confirmation in season 3. Saying it from the get-go would be too soon, but dragging it out is bad too.

gotta love the mice

Nah enjoy Pidge instead.

Lance is honestly my favorite part of this series

Stream starts in 20 minutes!

watch2gether.com/rooms/chairsisaslut-gadrde5vpovma57t

Voltron would lose against a real defender.

Shiro a cute

When will we get to lust over spess Drow Lotor

He's so cute

I've been meaning to get into this show. Is there a pastebin or some repository where I can get all the episodes in one go? I can try kisscartoon if there isn't any, but I'm wondering if there is a mega out there to help me save time.

Stream right now

Can't we just... Not for a while? Please?

Galra AU fics when

>Prorok will never apologize sheepishly to you for breaking your bedframe and offer to buy a new one.

>state a few observations of the show in one of these threads that hint at Keith being a Galra
>think it will get maybe one or two replies and the discussion will end there
>but it lives on and becomes one of the most prevalent topics of fan speculation
>tfw you spawned a meme

This shall be my legacy. I can die happy now with no regrets.

is Galra Keith even a spoiler? Hasn't everyone guessed it at this point? I mean, if Lance turned out to be Galra. That would be a twist

Keith'd be an easier sell.

Well, it hasn't been officially revealed yet, so technically all this is still just a fantheory.

So you're the one to blame

Galra Keith alone would make me flip out, but if they turn out to be one and the same in this show I will scream out loud.

So you're the chosen one...the bringer of prophecy

I personally prefer him to have the white hair-elf ears than the ayycat look.

>loves alien Keith (full galra, Lotor, half altean, etc)
>can't fucking stand altean Lance
>Mfw a good percentage of new ayy Keith art is with altean Lance

Altean Lance ranks up there with trans Shiro as being some straight-up demented shit.

because klancers are really just lance fans and they can't stand the thought keith might be special but lance is normal. Especially since they're fixated on how their pair has to be better than sheith, and Shiro is already indicated to be special in the show itself (with haggar's mention of him being potentially their best warrior)

As someone who hasn't seen the new voltron

what is this?

also pidge is a girl?

and where can I get these from so I can watch at work?

I want to cuddle him

I honestly don't get fujo logic. I just started Voltron and I did get gay vibes from Keith and Shiro in the first ep without actively looking for it, but none with Keith and Lance. To me they seem just like your typical rivals shounen duo.

This is true. They identify with Lance because he's the insecure normal like they are, but he has to secretly turn out to be exceptional to make them feel like they've been underestimated and have got some grand destiny too. That kind of setup attracts crazy fans like flies.

>I did get gay vibes from Keith and Shiro in the first ep

You must have the tightest fujo goggles.

It's like a .1% opposed to a 0%.

>Learn that they eventually reveal Pidge is actually a girl after finishing episode 1
>The smallest, weakest boy in the group who talks about his feelings was actually a grill all along!!
>How brave of her to disguise herself as a boy in the face of all the negative repercussions she could face if she were to be found out!

I know from a trusted source that it ends up not being nearly as preachy as it is in my head right now, but fucking come on.

You haven't even gotten to the flashback episode.