What's the best city in this country?

What's the best city in this country?

Rome. City with a rich history and culture.

Turino, or Milano. Anything in Lombardy is excellent, the closer you get to central Europe the better. All the towns on the Swiss border were primo in my experience.

>mfw dat Dolomite region

Florence or Venice, Rome is too far south and full of shitskins

vatican

My family come from Lombardy, seems like a very good place, I hope the muslims don't fuck this place.

And thieves and beggars and rapefugees.

As a tourist: probably Rome, Venice and Florence according to your tastes.
As a place to live: probably somewhere in the north, north-east, Bergamo, Bolzano perhaps.

I was very disappointed by Rome tb.h
It's very beautiful but unfortunately it seems to have the cons of both southern and northern cities.
It's very disorganized like southern cities but in the same time there's as much shitskins than in northern cities

Florence is great

Amalfi coast is a lot of fun and very beautiful

Naples sucks
Rome sucks
Pisa sucks
Venice sucks
Salerno sucks

Milan, Genoa or Turin.

Rome is probably the most disorganized and dirty big city in Europe right now, it should be visited quickly and only focusing on the major historical sites.

The Vatican, the rest is just occupied by this silly republican government.

>Venice
Tourist fag detected. Venice is shit. Smells like piss, is not romantic, expensive, coperto, extremely touristy, overcrowded and people are rude

Not hating on italy but venice smells like shit. Gypsies and rapefugees selling umbrellas in rome.
Cool cool country.

That's all I did when I was there. Tons of shit skins working at the local 'italian' restaurants. Pickpockets, hustlers, dirty, crowded, everywhere looks the same save the ruins and shit

You should rather visit croatia my man.
Native people.
Nice service.
Beautiful coastline.
Over 1000 islands (only 50 inhabited).

Which country has a nicer Adriatic coast, Italy or Croatia?

If i would pick my favorite island i have been to i would pick Hvar. It is fucking nice.
Only shitskins you see there are rich sheiks.

My city :)

Croatia.
Sea current brings clean water up to croatia's coast and dirty water goes away on italy's coast.

Tourism: Rome, Florence, and Venice.

To live I would guess at the north,
I visited Lago Di Gardo and places around and it seems comfy and chill af.
How is it there now? I was there like 10 years ago

Absolutely Croatia, the Italian side is nice but famous for the the nightlife.

It depends.

Do you want a comfy life?
Then in the south the best choice is Sardinia.
Nice weather, nice beaches and nice bitches.

Do you want to climb the social ladder?
Then you must either bean hero if you are in the south or a criminal

The north is more advanced, the only downside are the food and more pollution i think

small cities>big cities

Warning, we are all a bit racist
Not against blacks only but also against ourselves

Zara, Fiume, Ragusa, Spalato, Pola...
Oh wait, it's not Italy

Nope, it's because the italian side has the Po mud.

Nice bitches indeed :^)

I will give you this, you may be shit at fighting to the point we can kick your ass but your chicks are hot.

Maybe the two are related.

Also. You will run into bad apples in croatia aswell as you are going to in italy.

I really like Naples. Its a shithole, but it has character.

Florence is the best, like the Italian equivelant of York if you've ever been.

Naples is shit and full of niggers

Rome is good if you go to the right places, still a lot of shitskins there

Italians have the hottest girls in Europe

Don't listen to this guy. Don't visit Croatia, we have to much of tourists, traffic jams and crowds everywhere. Send money if you want but don't visit.

t.Dalmatian

Going to Italy for 2 weeks.

How easy and slutty are Italian girls?

This

Florence is great and has a lot of good food, and as am Ameristar, that's important. We would just go get food, alcohol, and smokes and just sit on tr bridge on the river and drink and eat and shoot the shit.

Naples is fucking trash. So many fucking blacks and other minorities.

Rome sucks except to see the coliseum and the Roman forum. Other than that, Rome is useless

How rich and good looking are you?

It's not a good idea to sleep with random girls. What if they give you disease?

>too much tourists
Like that is a bad thing?
It is like saying.
>uhmm yeah i dont want to have more money.

Fuck it, im moving to Sardinia.

I'm going to be in Dubrovnik Croatia. Any city I have to see in Italy while I'm in the area?

I'd like to see the Vatican, but fugg does it sounds like a bitch to wait in the lines.

of the bigger ones probably Torino

Florence is nice but touristy

Piedmont country side/small towns is 10/10 though

pasta pasta pasta

Go like early early morning. Thete are special passes tbay get you in before it even opens. Just Google it

I've read where the "mafia" took care of all the garbage collection in Rome and they did it really well but when they clamped down on the mafia no one is collecting the garbage and it really smells like shit.

Cagliari and Messina.

Call me if you need apartments in dalmatia on your holiday.
+38599676233

Trieste

in my experience there are no inbetweens, some girls are "fighe di legno" i.e they don't give up the pussy easily at all and you have to work a lot for it, others are total sluts

so those are legit? I saw them, but Rome is full of scams so I didn't know if they were for real. thanks user

Most girls told me I'm a 7/10-8/10

Moderately..? I scan take them to a nice, expensive dinner, but nothing crazy.

eh, most can be cured very easy.

We need to diversify our economy. I don't want our people to be servants for foreigners. Also, housing prices here on coast are to much, we can't afford it. And crowds, I hate crowds.

do you want to see blood here? you think greeks and turks hate each others? you have never seen our internal fights

Its real, we did it. Every tourist attraction there has a 'skip the line' option. Usually they're not worth it because there like 2 times the money, but the Ufizzi museum in Florence and the Vatican in Rome are totally worth it and almost required. Do it. It'll save you HOURS.

>the food in the north is bad meme
You faggots in the south fry everything and then call it food, it's why you are all fat retards

>you hate crowds
To ti je samo na tih par dana u spici sezone i onda je sve lagano nakon toga.
Nisam ti ja neki dalmatinac iako mi je stari iz sibenika.

Iceland
Jailed Bankers
Took back their country

no one else is even competing

>visiting jewbrovnik

Good goy, give your money to Gospars, pay coffee 5$

They're*

Why did Italians unite if they hate each other?

Rome is the one with most things to see if you like history (Im a history nerd and 15 days in rome were not enough to see all the shit i wanted to see), but its really badly organized, and you have to fight with gypsies and avoid summer because its too hot

who the fuck knows, I give this shitty country 50 more years before we disband

Fuck you, it's the city that represents Italy's degeneracy.

So what's with all the shitskins in Italy? why haven't they gone up north yet?

fuck yeah I'll do it then. I'm happy to pay extra for the convenience, I just didn't know if I was being jewed.
I'm using a friend's apartment for $300 for the month. I have jewmerican dollars so I'll be ok.

Into what?

Milan
t. passed through northern italy once and visited Naples another time

>frying
>in the south

pick one

oh cmon mate, its not bad, its just that ours is better :^)

Živin u Splitu. Od petog miseca je sve sjebano, nigdi nemoš proć, triba mi po ure da dođen do centra Splita. A nedaj bože da ideš popit kavu u centru oko palače, sve restorani i sve puno.

This is true. Nothing is well marked or explained. We had to look for like 20 minutes to just simply find the non-group line to enter the coliseum. They don't tell you that the ticket is good for that, the Palentine hill and the Roman forum. You have to do a lot of 'figuring out' on your own

I was in ruins overload at the Roman forum this summer. It was hot as fuck and crowded

La pizza fritta la vendono a Milano o a Napoli?

3 smaller countries, each one as big as your mama's bosom

An hour drive really isn't that bad. Takes me 1 and half to and from work to Toronto every day

any other recommendations on rome? I was going to get an AirBnB place near the Vatican beause that's what I really wanted to see. Anybody got a better suggestion? I figured maybe I'd stay there like 3 or 4 days.

Glad I could help. Buy tickets before you go, like maybe 2 or 3 days before and definitely buy tickets before you go if the pope is speaking.

>t. Average terrone

Trieste, because you stole it from us you spaghetti deepthroaters

Lived in Italy for 13 years and I confirm everything.
Kebab everywhere, pedofiles priests and mafia. Dirty cities as Napoli and other tons of shit. Stay away from Italy, maybe SudTirol is nice...

Torino

Quite small then.

Honestly though, what is the realistic split?
North, South....?

thanks, user. I've learned the hard way that being cheap on these things is totally not worth it. I'd rather pay way more and not have to deal with standing in line forever.

Bumpis Maximus

Jebiga :/
Shvacam da je to vama problem ali sta ces.. turizam je gadna stvar

Tourism is badly managed, museums were surprisingly good the last time I visited Rome, but public transport, garbage collection and street cleaning are a nightmare.

The only thing you must absolutely avoid here are trains

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM

This, visit Romania instead, it's really nice there since all romanians emigrated here, so no risk of meeting gypsies

I'm on a diet, stop making Italy threads

trains below Rome*

>Not living in the confiest and richest part of the country

This.

Fuck man my family is from naples, hits me right in the ancestory to hear its shit now

Trenord customer reporting in, stay away from the trains except the Frecciarossa (High speed trains).

I mean it was worth seeing the ruins, though.

I was severely disappointed by the food in Rome. Everything is catered to tourists and it drove me crazy.

I had a really good time and amazing food on the amalfi coast, however

Np, and for sure. We learned in Florence thag the lines ruin everything. It takes all day waiting in line to see a museum for a few hours. I'm sure during the off-season it's totally different, but we went to Italy in the heart of summer.

Don't do skip the line at the coliseum. Not worth it and the line moves fast. We waited for maybe 45 minutes or less mid-day. It wasn't bad at all

You upgraded now, be happy ameribro.

Split is 150k people city with 6 or 4 lane roads everywhere. Too many people come here. Life is to short to spend hour every day in traffic jams.

it must be so bad to discover you have ancestors from Naples that I feel sorry for you, my condolences user

Nope. They're shit even as North as Venice.

Why is that? Tourism there is HUGE!!! Figured they would have it down to an art....Mayne They make it confusing so you end up buying a more expensive skip the line ticket from the wandering sales people?

A well managed tourist company was 'enjoy Rome'. We used them to visit pimpeii from Rome. Well organized, treated well, and very convenient. Would use again and normally I dislike tourist groups. It almost seems like a relief in Rome to use these haha

Actually I lived in Veneto :D
And I used to find myself quite bad because of cultural differences such as the Italian wine culture, since I hate wine and I love beer and other things like this

This

Train strike when I was there in late July. Fucked up our entire day

>small cities>big cities
Agree with that. Every small italian cities i've visited were really comfy, even in the south

Avoid regional trains, our high speed railway is god tier though