Are male chastity devices common in your country...

Are male chastity devices common in your country? Here in Finland I don't think they are very common but I see them every now and then in puplic Saunas

here we only use it for submissive gay bois who's partners want to torture them.

Only Germans wear those things.

Not at all

it's mandatory

decent bait/10

>I see them every now and then in puplic Saunas
does everyone look at each other's dicks in saunas?

It's popular between the young people. The elderly are mostly against it though.

Not a bait

So are you saying if i go to a puplic changing room with a chastity device in america no-one would notice since they are so terrified to look at someones penis?

no homo

>but I see them every now and then in puplic Saunas
Only in Helsinki, the cuck capital of Finland
t. god-tier Bönde

I have never seen them in public saunas

no but i would really love to be locked in one, the thought of my domme preserving and aging my seed inside my money pouch like she's ageing fine wine in a oak barrel. i want to be locked in chastity until my epididymis is literally bloated and sore from all the writhing suffocating sperm cells crying to be released as much as i am in pain.

Rrrrright, which public sauna?

Libbe...

libbe is a normalfag

I don't think anyone here uses them. It's more of a finn/swede thing.
At least I hope so.

No they're not common and this kind of stuff is a big taboo and hush-hush (much more than exposing yourself to be gay).

>does everyone look at each other's dicks in saunas?
Ofc that's the main reason you go to these places.

>tfw no caged trap gf
Imagine a photo of a caged trap at this point because I'd be banned for posting one and would have to reset my router.

That's my fetish too.

I would've become the caged trap gf maybe if necessary, but I'm too old and distinctly masculine at this point.

PuBlic, not puplic

Outside of people in BDSM relationships I don't think so. But unlike Finland we don't exactly walk around naked outside of hour own homes

I still to this day can not comprahend that there are people who doesnt regularly visit their personal or a public sauna. How do you even live your life?

I've been to them at resorts in the US (everyone wears towels) they are fucking comply and great. But where I live in the US the outside is a sauna, 33C temps and 90-100% humidity so you're looking to escape the heat most of the time.

I see, that sort of makes sense. Here -30°C is more common.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE WAS GOING TO STAY WITH US FOREVERRRRRRRR