Why is Youtube banned in Eritrea?

Why is Youtube banned in Eritrea?

Because it's a dictatorship and dictatorships typically don't like when their people are exposed to the outside world?

Because it's the world's worst brutal dictatorship.

It's the african NK

It's a totalitarian shithole.

this but without nukes

Not for long

worse than south sudan, nkorea and Turkmenistan? please educate me im fat and stupid

They are literally dead last on the press freedom index. The country has an indefinite conscription.

It's bad enough that their athletes tend to immediately claim asylum as soon as they land in another country, and if they do that their entire family gets put in prison.

North Korea unironically cares about its people enough to threaten other countries of using their nukes unless they send food aid.

t. North Korean ambassador to France

Most of the food aid goes to building more nukes

>nukes are made of flour and bread

Shit, he's figured it out lads. Time to leave this planet before the secret gets out.

>indefinite conscription
they work for free, forever? wow

What in the fucking world do these colors mean (besides obvious red & green)?

Youtube is soon to be banned in Russia btw cause Navalny exposed two Putin's minions being buttfucked with strap-on dildo by some random whore

It's either this or suicide by being shot in the back.

>Navalny exposed two Putin's minions being buttfucked with strap-on dildo by some random whore
God I need this. Sauce?

Green: There is a localised version of YT available.

Grey: YT is accessible but not localised.

Red: Banned

Pink: Used to be banned

You'll still find tons of bootleg, badly shot Eritrean movies on the Tube though
There are ways to overcome to ban

Thank god we have less nigger poopers on yt.

I hope India is also permabanned that'll mean 10000 times less shitty not-for-humans channels where poos try to make $5 a month uploading their lousy videos.

>government kills people
>'person records it and put it on YouTube
>people gets pissed
>government is overthrown

Surely they don't want that

sauce

Go home negro

>two Putin's minions being buttfucked with strap-on dildo by some random whore
god i wish that were me

Did you/your family leave because of the dictator?