My Heritage

What country do you trace your roots back to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOjPECybOYY
eupedia.com/europe/origins_haplogroups_europe.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=o_qYcJ-GSZc
publico.pt/sociedade/noticia/os-novos-imigrantes-de-portugal-sao-sobretudo-da-europa-ocidental-1735969
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

England. and far far back 1600 years ago, Germany and Denmark.

At least Algeria and India are right

Some possible 4000 years of ancestry.
I'm fully white, got Ancient Egyptian blood, but mostly Norman and Celtic.

R A R E
A
R
E

My parents emigrated to the good ol' USA from Greece. The rest of my family (all of my aunts and uncles, grandparents, cousins, etc) are still back in Greece.

So it's not that difficult for me really. Thems are my roots right there.

Oh! the poor poor anglosaxon!! they were just bein dem good boys! they never attacked other countries or colonized them brothas!! they never staged coups and funded foreign rebels in dem foreign countries!! Oh the poor saxons!!! Woe! Woe!!!

On my father's side I trace myself all the way to 1885 back to Switzerland. Specifically Sarnen, Obwalden. On my mother's side I am Italian and Portuguese, but I don't know the specifics.

Russia.

father: irish and english
mother: french and ukrainian

Germany (Saxon) Denmark and France (Norman)
>I'm fully white
>Egyptian blood
>At least Algeria and India are right

>Implying modern Englishmen are Saxons
They are Celtshits conquered by Germanic refugees, literally ~35% of Saxon blood at best

We're more Germanic than Germany you filthy slav.

>I'm fully white
>Egyptian blood
youtube.com/watch?v=xOjPECybOYY

There are barely 3k romanians in Hungary, the map meant gypsies.

>eupedia
These maps are made up and not accurate.

Dad: Portugal (Madeira/Braga)
Mum: England (Cornwall)

WE
eupedia.com/europe/origins_haplogroups_europe.shtml

how reliable this test is?

I know it is made up for a fact, for example it shows Kaliningrad as being the same as other Balts, but Kaliningrad was resettled by Russians brought in from all over Russia. The original population was expelled. Also Western Poland would have less Germanic admixture than Eastern Poland. Because the Poles in Western Poland are actually immigrants from the East in what is not Belarus. Again they moved there under Stalin.

Very bad maps.

>map signed by Jakub
Meme magic IS real.

>filthy slav
Slavs are literaly descendants of Aryans, while germanic people are wannabes, fucking subhumans created by inbreeding with neandertalic apes. Disgusting anglo, tfuu.

Don't know to be honest. I can only tell you that it seems to accurately reflect my family history, as far as I can tell. I also didn't tell them which parts of Europe my family is from and they still managed to nail it.

>IIRC i'm 1/16th polish

Kill me.

Mom: Ireland
Dad: Scotland

Aryans are trash and not white as evidenced by all the shitskin "aryans".

Ireland by two generations, have the poo in the loos really overtaken us?

I don't know what I'd be considered

I like me

Croatia is a mix between afghanistan and iran. We came to europe in 7th century.

>R1
Aryans are only R1A, there are almost no R1B in Iran, while there is +40% R1A
Hair map isn't accurate, because in Poland people often naturally became dark haired during their 20/30's even if they were very lighthaired. I am not talking about dying your hair, but about natural proces caused by amount of sun.

German since like 1400, I have no data before that, but I guess they didn't came out of nowwhere before

You realize every human society moved into northen europe right? There was a fucking Glacier covering most of it
Whites are originally from the entire mediteranian and middle east
What people call arabs to day are people from the southern Iraq area and there rape baby decendents that swept like a plague through the middle east and north africa (again originally white farmers not goat herding idiots) Islam is a Catholic invention crated to wipe out the other Cristian sets through out the middle east and north africa
you have no concept of historical time lines

>Islam is a Catholic invention
Autism.

And Poles Czechs and Ruthenians (European Russia, Ukraine, Belaruss and Slovakia) are descendants of Panonian Sarmatians, which were actually Serbo-Croatians who came from Iran. It is all written down in "Kronika Wielkopolska" which is about origins and history of Tribe of Lech. We are closer to Anciet Iranians than to western europe.

can trace myself back to the times of alexander III
literally 100% russian

germany and spain basically

Allahu Akbar!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!
I love American99% and the U.S.
Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, top1%, Wall-Street, American-Military-Industry and DOD!

Allahu Akbar!

youtube.com/watch?v=o_qYcJ-GSZc

I can trace my fathers side up to like, the 1700s in Cyprus but I can't really trace my Moms side from Greece, but I know for sure that my entire background were Christian

Germany, Austria, Spain and Angola

I'm white, doe

Italy and Germany/Netherlands

Should i be tested to know which haplogroup i belong to ?

If you back far enough most end in Germany

It's interesting but it doesn't seem very useful. It depends on whether or not the price tag of a DNA test is pocket change for you or not, I guess.

Hungarian

Spotted the roach.

The Nordic race is descended from the humans who lived in Europe before the ice age. They had larger brains than modern humans do now, larger than Neanderthal or any hominid who has ever lived. Also the tallest.

You should focus your energy on getting the fuck out of your disaster of a country.

HOLY
R A R E
A
R
E

spain

Frisian/Holland/Danish/German.

I am white as fuck. Can trace parts back to 1550 other side 1300.

Thousands of years of strong man and woman breeding, most of the stock dies. But here I am. Shitposting on 4chins.

>Brazil not in first in Portugal
I call this bullshit, they make up more than 20% of our immigrants.
publico.pt/sociedade/noticia/os-novos-imigrantes-de-portugal-sao-sobretudo-da-europa-ocidental-1735969

Then Angolans must be more than 20%.

No, Neanderthals evolved in AN ice age of Europe but there were many since, some moved out of Europe 100k years ago into the near east and were super predators see

youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

then raped the shit out of our human ancestors ho were basically Africans and we are the linage of that

every Neanderthal mixed human, moved into Europe after that because they had the genes that allowed them to survive.
Now you could argue that from there many white evolved after they had moved in but they still moved in.

You have a fucking graph in the link I provided you.

This isn't the first time a nigger sends me link saying it's worth clicking on. Fuck off.

Guyana

You are dreaming. Shitload of romanian is looking for job here. Usually cleaning, nursing and construction works they look for, because of obvious reasons. In romania the salary, the pension, health care and everything is crappier.

That's one thing what you would like to sell on the /pol about Romania but the reality is completely different, and you know it even if you never will admit here.

oh man

ok I understand the mistake now, this is related to inheritance, it includes the people that came fleeing from our old colonies in the 60/70s when they proclaimed their independence back. If we're speaking about immigration in bulk, Brazilians would be topping the charts of course, followed by Ukrainians and chinks.

Does it count what country it was at the time, or what country it is now?

>92.9% european
NIGGER

Howdy there fellow Euroblood. No eastern european or finngolian blood here though.

very BEADY

Yeah it'd give you more insight on your ancestry

>actual roach calling me a roach
Okay Mehmet whatever you say

BEADY

Father side - Romania
Mother side - Austria

Iounut'd

I have no idea, i only know my family a little bit

>Algeria

I die a bit everytime.

Kek, pic related.

the only romanians going to hungary are ethnic hungarians. Hungary is just slightly richer than us, so why would anyone go there instead of germany, italy, france and so on? especially since hungarian is much harder to learn than any european language.

delete this

Many Americans are very confused about what "Scots Irish" actually means, despite making up the term in the first place.

They actually think they're a noble race of Celtic people, as opposed to Northern English/Southern Scottish landowners who went from mainland Britain to parts of Ireland, owning plantations that they then moved to the Deep South from about 1750 onward.

Put simply, you cannot be Celtic or Catholic and "Scots Irish"

MURCA

CROATIA

Ukraine

Piotr just stole my stereo.

Please send help.

U wot m8

>I'm white, doe
Yeah sure

My heritage is from men like Gorm The Old, Harald Bluetooth and Sweyn Forkbeard. So Danish and Swedish.

majority German
some Norwegian and Scottish.

100% white and germanic.

Pomeranian by father side and bavarian mothers side

England and Scotland

You can hardly call Estonians in Finland foreign born, they are the REAL FINNS unlike the Western Finns. Western Finns and Eastern Finns have more differences than British and German people have with each other.

And I am real Ugric, from Karelia.

Bulgaria

Both German and British parts of my family arrived in the 1800's

>Isle of Man
>Not UK

REEE IT'S A CROWN DEPENDENCY IT ISN'T A INDEPENDENT COUNTRY.

Northern germanic

All poor farmers from Germany and Belgium.

>most of our immigrants are from Britain
Come home and worship our celtic gods white man.

I'm half Polish and half Irish (both of my parents are purebreds)

>UK
>India

SIX MILLION KEKS

>Finland
>(((northern germanic)))

>a fucking checkers board

nice aryan kids you got there