(((Bud Light)))

Yes goy, wash down the blue pill with a Bud Light.
Amy and Seth are your friends, goy...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PXsGYu4JcKs
youtu.be/xMj0w6r4GPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

light beer's for fags

I just don't get modern comedy or modern comedians. I don't find them funny at all.

I realised earlier that I have a bit of trouble actually telling the difference between Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill. They're both kikes, right?

Ya think?

top kek

Bud Light is the pisswater of american pisswaters.

Had my first bud light ever on 4th of July, tasted like club soda. Why do people buy and drink this swill?

Already hated Anheuser-Busch, but going political seems a little bold for them. Wonder if they'll drop their ad company once they realize what kind of fallout this creates.

this, hbt used iapmes

Fuck those kikes.

Amy Schumer is such a cunt. This bitch was amusing years ago on the Opie and Anthony show but the moment she got fame god damn she turned into a preachy unbearable cunt. Fuck jews seriously.

>Drinking American Pisswater

I don't, Brit bro.
Just amuses me how they roll out the kike shills and the goyim immediately start guzzling the pisswater because (((they))) endorse it

Sad aint it

Are you guys even allowed to Microbrew your own booze like in Europe or have the (((you know who's))) banned it cause it takes away from their shekels?

You'll love the (((cunt))) in this one
youtu.be/PXsGYu4JcKs

They were already guzzling that pisswater, or else Miller brands would be selling better since they're actually okay-ish for pisswater.

>paying for beerwater
>drinking beerwater
topcuck

Soon

Yuengling or bust.

There's actually an enormous homebrew culture here. (((Government))) restrictions say you can brew for self-consumption ONLY, tho. There's an actual gallon amount, not sure what it is

I only drink light beer when it is a Mexican Pilsner and I'm in the pool

Or

That's what some shitty sports bar has on special in 32 oz mugs

Based least you all have away to get around being forced to drink that kosher garbage.

This is literally the entire current state of millennial society boiled down into a single picture.

You see the overweight (yet proud!) modern woman on the left; devoid of anything resembling femininity, it menaces with crass offensiveness and debauchery as a way of challenging "gender norms"; because all the other women on facebook are doing it, duh. It has resigned itself to being nothing more than a series of holes for which to pour cum and alcohol into, and yet feels empowered by this "decision", which it never considered.

The man on the right, seems similarly devoid of masculinity. He wears a suit, has grown a beard, yet both are either worn incorrectly or unkempt. This is a man that has confused the traditional symbols of possessing masculinity, as actually granting the "power" of masculinity; likely because he was raised without a father or with a weak one, and can thus only conjecture.

AND, both of these "modern people", grasp pisswater "lite" beer in their hands. They are selling out for nothing, the same devoid of personality demographic will buy light pisswater anyway; its how they live with themselves. The government required labeling, "drink responsibility", in eight character font, only adds to the irreverence of the situation; as if a few hundred pixels will stop the scourge of young men and women drinking themselves into comatose because the society they live in is fundamentally devoid of any genuine meaning, its spokesmen not pastors or scientists or politicians, but instead "comedians" without punchlines and actors sculpted out of the rough by rich old men in suits that meet two thousand miles away in four thousand square foot board rooms overlooking the lower-east side of Manhattan, who day by day look at what ways that can take more of your money and make you lie to yourself to believe otherwise.

Thanks post-modernism!

That's some deep chicken, lad

Except they're both gen-x, and they're both Jews.

I didn't realize this was a YLYL thread

Budweiser has American flag beer cases and pays people who openly hate Niggers whats the problem.

Owned by (((ab-inbev))), (((belgium)))

Not drinking Miller pisswater in 2016

>implying (((they))) haven't prostituted the American flag it patriotism for (((their))) gain
Also, ((($eth))) hates Republicans, not blacks

All you niggers in this thread bashing bud light are either

Way to drop buzzwords faggot.

Light beer is shit for whatever occasion, numale.

>light beer ad
>cast heavy Amy

go sip your craft beer and vape somewhere else faggot

wtf I h8 beer now

There is some new Jewish kid in their commercials, probably someone's relative.

Kills me as a resident of st.louis that I had to forfeit my session beer of choice
I'm out on AB

>serving shit tier beer shilled by kikes as giveaways

You probably eat your factory Ballpark frank's with ketchup, too.
Fatassed white nigger

>Blue Brothers reboot
I stopped laughing at this point. It might actually happen (again).

Man you have a sense of entitlement. I bet you complain about the amount of welfare you get get too.

I'm not debating the "kike-e-ness" of their advertisement, I'm just saying to let the product speak for itself. It has a place and purpose.

Also, what the fuck is fucking issue with ketchup?

WOW two of my most disliked and unfunny jews in one picture.

they're both out of shape and not funny. Literally Budweiser's demographic.

Man Amy is just getting fatter and fatter.

>drinking a brazilian owned beer is american. fuck off, better yet get a real job so you can afford to buy american beer.

>Man Amy
>Man
True.

Two Jews shilling for LGBT, what a shock that was.

By the way, Budweiser pulled these ads because they directly correlated to lower sales.

Pretty much my first thought before i even read the post.

You're honestly defending bud light? It's shit beer. I'm not even some microbrewery hipster and I'll admit bud light is the worst chain company beer, except for natty ice or coors.

Competition is American

I'll say it again, let the product speak for itself, it has a place and purpose.

>get a real job so you can afford to buy american beer
Yea sure.

coors original is decent. I'm not defending anything, I'm saying just saying that it has a place and purpose. What so fucking crazy about that?

hot

>Also, you can drink 8 and not be blacked out drunk

So in other words its fucking pisswater?

Why would ANYONE drink 8 beers if they didn't want to get blacked out drink?

>let the product speak for itself

"Hi, I'm Bud Light. If you like drinking shitty watered down piss, drink me. I'm virtually indistinguishable from Miller Light and Coors Light."

The big "American" domestic brewers know that their products taste practically the same. They attempt to differentiate their brand with gimmicky marketing to attract new customers (eg color changing label, strange bottle design, air vent hole in top of can, "witty" advertising, etc.).

Bud Light is targeting SJWs. If I drank domestic light beer, did I'd choose Coors or Miller because of this ad campaign.

>What's wrong with ketchup on a sausage?

Heresy.

Bud Light is like sex in a boat, fucking close to water.

I use it as a palate cleanse between real beers.

I'm talking about over the course of 5 or 6 hours.
Seems like you're caught up in the bullshit famalam. You're the type of faggot to demand miller light over bud light.

>Drinking the fermented Jew

>watching the electric jew

Never tried Bud Light, but I did just have 2 cans of this Anchor Lager stuff. I enjoyed it, I also enjoy Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Not all American beers are shit. I fucking hate beer snobs, get over yourselves, it's just a drink.

2 of the worst jews on earth. both are not even close to funny, fat and ugly as shit.

i really REALLY hope these two kikes and yes seth is a fucking kike face the truth goys, burn to death in an ISIS attack. that other pile of shit macfaglane can burn with them.

Does anyone else remember it as Bud Lite?

Seriously, isn't it for the "diet conscious"?

Who cares about calories when drinking?

Coors banquet and pabst are best shitty beers desu

Bud, Coors, and whatever top other domestic swill is what most people drink here. They're obviously not drinking for taste but to get drunk, so they might as well spend that $15 on some liquor and have it last two or three weeks instead of one weekend.

Too strong for them, make a mixed drink.

Vermont beers are best

Anchor steam is a great beer

>You're the type of faggot to demand miller light over bud light.

Work on your reading comprehension.

I prefer beer that tastes good. Miller Light and Bud Light do not taste good. I would have a difficult time identifying which is which in a blind taste test.

no, thats miller lite
wtf im a #CoorsTheBanquetBeerBro now

>a "real beer" faggot

This inbred

youtu.be/xMj0w6r4GPA

>tfw wanting to enjoy beer from my country
>run of the mill piss
>decent craft beer available
>Craft beer meme tier, coupled with an exuberant price

Have to stick with Namibian Beer, or until a brewery opens up around these parts

fuck your shitty picture-taking abilities.

but dogfish head 90 min is fucking great

Fucking genius post.

If you take the H out of his name, it's an anagram for 'estrogen'.

Fratbro here

Pisswater is great for parties and drinking games, its all about volume not quality. Also

>spending huge sums of money so sluts can drink all your booze