Standard Florida thread

Just got home after spending my whole morning swimming in the ocean. High tide, sea was very calm, and almost no one on the beach besides joggers.

904 here, hows my florida bro's saturday morning going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/78QXgZz16dU
youtu.be/ryIkZdmagCg
youtu.be/uxzEUOdCmY8
youtu.be/_teB8Ewt4EY
youtu.be/Qjg8m-BBp2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

St Augustine checking in.

I want to move there. Sounds beautiful. How's the job market?

Canada is shit tbqh. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

850 here just woke up kind of hungover. Might go fishing. Or just troll pol tards pretending to be a hillary shill

I've always have been able to find work in one form or another. The weather is hot 8 months of the year, not to bad. Fairly expensive, but I'm sure it is there to. St Augustine is a really clean city for the most part. And there is a lot of history here.

Sounds and looks like paradise desu

Must feel good

It can be a rat race at times with traffic, and parking. You adapt to it for the most part but I like it here. A wide range of culture, Spanish roots. We get people from all over the world tho. Lots of little bars,and great food. We have a pretty cool pirate theme in the city I really love.

Stop. You're killing me lol. You have no idea how lucky you Americans are. Canada is such a shithole.

>florida sounds beautiful

Christ I just spit out my orange juice all over my gator jerky

Orlando/Kissimmee checking in. Bored as fuck on my day off

>Can't wait until the summer heat dies down

Why don't you just go

Oh wait there's fuck all to do in orlando

Florida fags tell me, how´s the weather in miami in febuary?

>tfw you have to move from coastal florida to Lakeland for university

Just fuck my life up senpai

Everest? Florida Poly?

Florida Polytechnic. School isn't bad and it's easy as fuck, not to mention it's totally free but fuck me if Lakeland isn't the worst place I've ever lived.

Why not FIT? At least Melbourne is a little coastal

I'm already three years in starting monday and FIT wouldn't give me a full ride. Not to mention I've already got an apartment up here and stuff. Can't always have what you want I suppose. Should be nice once I've got a bachelors in "Mechanical & Industrial Engineering" and can hopefully get a nice job out of it

The mornings a bit chilly, but come mid day its great, it warms up

is beach camping legal in florida? I am a free diver and pretty much a beach bumb. I would love to go to florida, but the laws here are so lax on beach camping that it is hard to leave.

> tourism capital of north america
>nothing to do there

when do you start daily eating a homless guys face?

youtu.be/78QXgZz16dU
youtu.be/ryIkZdmagCg
Here is a couple drone fly over videos the first one is about a 1.30 and the second is just under 5 min it gives a good view of the city.

Well you gotta do what you gotta do, at least you aren't stuck at UCF

561 trashed my truck mudding last night, kill me now

Yep, that's right.

Unless you're into theme parka

904 Naussa county pride worldwide

youtu.be/uxzEUOdCmY8

Some places have beach camping, here you have to pay to do it at one of the resort's, but I'm sure you could find a place with a Google search that does not charge.

Fun spot is pretty fun if you like gaming or go carts. There is also a diff place there on I drive with the 2 story go cart track.

Christ, no it isn't, fun spot is full of the armpit of orlando and the only redeeming quality is the alcohol.

(It's also a theme park...)

OP here, I love st augustine. Its my favorite place to go for a night on the town or whatever.

St. Augustine is the best city in Florida imo

I live in South Florida in Boca Raton. South Florida has way too many Jews.

Florida would be an ok place if it weren't for all the Floridians.

Raining in 727 but I cozy as fuck, so glad I moved here. Went to the beach the other day and went for a walk. I will never be cold again.

I second that motion. Been living here for 6 years, haven't looked back. Going to the beach isn't a vacation thing, its a whenever you feel like it thing.

941 reporting in.

Gonna take the wife out for her birthday. Quiet lunch at a local place, then a book store. Love my book worm.

Damn this humidity though. Been here all my life and it's still unbearable.

its nice here

It is a great place to go out. I'm going to Conch house Sunday for ragae Sunday, should be fun.
Got to love that goombay smash.

Naples is garbage don't fall for the lies.

Just curious, where did you guys move from?

Jacksonville is such a degenerate city it's unbearable. The niggers have basically taken over this city. Wanna go to the beach bars? Taken over by niggers that make you feel uncomfortable. Wanna go to the mall? Even the rich mall has niggers in it.

Also poo in the Loos and mudslides are taking over the town as well. The beach is fine but everywhere else in this city is absolute degeneracy.

NY, from one of the snowiest large cities in the country. I should have left sooner. Life is so much easier and more enjoyable in this climate.

This picture is the comfiest fucking thing I have ever seen. excuse me while I move to Florida

UCF Student here. In Orlando

This, fuck Naples. Actually fuck Collier County Lee is the best 239 county, Charlotte/Hendry can be 2nd since parts of it are in the 239.

Jacksonville is murder Capitol of Florida, I always try to avoid that place like the plague. It's fun sometimes to drive thru on 95 if there isn't a traffic jam making the highway a giant parking lot.

You might like this comfy video then

youtu.be/_teB8Ewt4EY

South carolina, and massachusettes before that.
Lifes been a slow trek to better places.

SC > FL

That's how I feel. I know I'd be saying the exact same thing you're saying. Unfortunately, for me it's like impossible to move down there.

I live in Toronto. I go across the border a lot. I never understood why people would live in places like Buffalo when you have SOOOO many better options down south.

I live in southside jax, its really no big deal. The worst of it is all over the bridge to the west. Lots of good ol boys too, keeps em in check I guess.

humid as hell south florida here...

mud wars?

>wake up
>go to work
>get shot by Cuban gang

What God awful program are you stuck in?

>subjective opinions
Either way, I enjoyed both places. I just enjoy this one more.

>St. Augustine
>fairly expensive
>only able to "find work in one form or another"

confirmed for broke ass restaurant jockey

954 in the house. Staying inside today. Just did three days of 20 miles on the bike per day. The sun is fucking brutal now. Probably slightly dehydrated at the moment also.

Confirmed for racing to the grave, cold as fuck, constantly miserable cubicle cuck.

Punta Gorda here, where u at?

Lol I do bartend on the weekends, but I actually install sound systems in museum's and make sound tracks for said museum's. It pays a living wage.

Support my shitty southerner thread

Lets ask the big question here, does it look like Trump's got this state in the bag? Because I drive all around jax and st augustine for my job, and I see overwhelming support for him here on the ground.

same whaddupp

it hasn't been the 60s/70s for a while Micky

Trump signs are everywhere in this state, he will win Fla no problem. Screen cap for future generations.

businness, undecided so far..

>Adolf Hitler School of friendship and tolerence

miami checking in

just fin is he's trekking Virginia key beach. Crandon to the lighthouse is better. Fuck I love walking the beaches. Best calf workout you can get

Aye lads, 305 reporting in.

Sunny Isles, best isles

Florida sounds like a cool state
>hot, humid weather
>deadly wildlife
>insane population
>beaches
sounds like home.

Well let's hope they don't truncate your program like they did to mine, didn't even get a year into my degree program before they axed dozens of my required electives. Hey, at least the parking might be better this year.

Too many people in Florida and it was too hot for my liking. Plus the disgusting cockroaches. I got my graduates in math then moved to Missoula Montana, greatest decision of my life, though winters are brutal here, if you prepare yourself and make good money its worth it.

good thing installing speakers in a museum only needs to happen every 20 years

Not if you knock them off the wall with a broom while your supervisor is at lunch

No amount of anything is worth going through winter. I'll be at the beach, have fun plowing your driveway.

thanks man. I hope it works out for me. Good luck to you though!

Been kinda holding my breath nervously for the moment that JSO shoots one of our resident chimps and kicks off riots here.

At this point its only a matter of time in any decent sized city, and Jax definitely has its share of niggers.

>beach in the winter

Yeah you don't live here

Pic related. Thread theme : youtu.be/Qjg8m-BBp2E

They open new stuff all the time and change displays with the seasons. Also the equipment has to be maintained, we get a lot of lightning here, besides that it's pretty comfy.

have fun being stuck in traffic with manny the cuban selling you oranges at the traffic light.Ill be in my comfy home office with the fire pit roasting and hot chocolate by my side as I make $$$ on growth stocks pleb

You mean Jew Yorkers

Bradenton, yo. Have family in Gorda.

>Florida
>Flo Rida

What did he mean by this?

Do you have more pics like that ?

Julington Creek checking in. Poolside in 15 minutes with beer in hand.

West Palm Beach here.I snorkeled on Palm Beach Island this morning. It was pretty cool.

You ever go to no names?

1/10, what state are you in? Lmao. Was at the beach all through Dec-Feb, stay mad.

>implying you have to live in hellish ice scape to trade shekels

Top kek. Then again I'm 28 and have never worked a job in my life and my income is 100% passive, so I guess the struggle is very real for you.

Heard that school has a shit ton of people with problems. Friend is going there also told me that most of you guys are shitty memers.

There's tons of them. Google it.

where in boca?

I want to move to Florida but people that I don't like live there