Left was approved by Disney.

Right was re-color graded by me.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still shit, the staging is god awful.

>the staging is god awful.
I know but my color grading actually gives it some type of flavor instead of every color feeling so pale and washed out.

Maybe I could make the ground a little less yellow but I still think this improves

By you? Any proofs to that? You might as well download it from some rebbit.

Didn't the beginning of the movie look like right because they were in "Africa"? Maybe that's why it looks like shit, they designate location by color grading.

t. didn't watch this shit

The right looks like you added some shitty mud filter to it

You can't save a scene with shit composition or shit framing. Marvel films are hack pieces of shit.

I think the bleak one on the left actually has more to say. It shouldn't look bright and colorful, given the situation.

Also it's one shot, some of the scenes in this fight were very vibrant.

Yours looks like one those idiots who messes with the color, tint, etc. on their tv.

>left is a shitty quality screenshot from an (at the time) unfinished movie's trailer that was saved from Sup Forums who keeps posting it for meme threads
>right is the same image from the trailer that OP spent precious minutes of his NEET life throwing in a pirated copy of Photoshop just to make it look like a VSCO filter

Disney hire this man!

terrible
stick to reading /p/ for a few more months

Not much of an improvement

>By you? Any proofs to that?
Go back in 2016 and search the archives because I think I posted it then. Here is a screenshot of the file I made back then

>tfw I also made something else that I posted on Sup Forums and found it ending up on reddit month later
Good news I guess is people sharing stuff around but bad news is not giving credit of course but then I don't really give a shit or care in making an account and sharing own content to be praised.

I did make a deviant art ages ago but stuff I've posted hardly gets seen so why not just post it as an user

looks better desu
contrast is a little high though
yellow lines are bright as fuck

>given the situation
You mean "Tony and caps minor disagreement: featuring a bunch of friends just play fighting and not really trying to hurt anyone"
Yes, that kind of situation totally needs a bleak washed out scene...

klil yourself

I do film editing so don't be quick to judge

>I posted it in 2016
So why are you posting it again? Did you not get as many upvotes as you expected?

>in a pirated copy of Photoshop just to make it look like a VSCO filter
kek

>yellow lines are bright as fuck
This actually is good though. Yellow lines are bright because they are kind of important to the image.

The yellow line separates the 2 groups until they cross it and they start fighting... and the lines are crossed

Or maybe I am just trying to find some symbolism in this shitty movie

You know it's so baffling to me why do so many Cape movies choose to have their battle sequences in flat open areas we're literally nothing is around them. It's like the most boring way to have a set for a fight. Can someone explain to me why are they doing this?

>So why are you posting it again?
Browsing my hard drive and found this so why not post it to refresh some peoples memories esp of an MCU movie that no one remembers as that tends to happen with all MCU movies

I've never seen so much projecting in one post before.

hahaha fucking kill yourself

it's cheap to shoot and they aren't talented or creative enough to come up with anything better

Its worse. Movies and games nowadays seem obsessed with making everything a drag gray colour. We can't have a bright blue sky, or sunlight, people might not be depressed as shit all the time if their fiction didn't look like a more gloomy version of bongistan.

Right looks like some early 2000s shit.

i am starting to think its a conspiracy to make people miserable

all media has lost any semblance of artistic quality, they aren't even using fucking colors anymore

I believe you, it's hard to identify when you don't know what projection means.
Check'd.

concrete is gray you gay.

It looks better but you can't make an airport look like a visually interesting setting, no matter how you colour it.

still better than left

color grading is faggot level editing. get a photography degree

It looks worse

Its just a blending tactic to consolidate disparate art styles that will always happen when working with creative teams of hundreds of people.

Though it was a more conscious choice in civil war, shades of gray, etc.

most of you have probably seen this but if not its worth a watch and interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ

From the guy who posts all those BvS screen caps.

Captain America tried to kill kid Spider-Man. Cap didn't show shit about webhead besides that he can thwip. There was no "lol I read the comics so I know you won't be crushed to death!"

Was it the colour that makes Sup Forums hate this scene? I always thought it was the boring, asymmetrical airport.

Looked pretty visually interesting in FnF7.