viva españa viva el rey

YES

Just don't like UNITE the GERMAN TRIBES

THAT ISNT A GOOD IDEA

THOSE BAVARIANS SPAWN AUTISTS

>Meanwhile, in 1905 Sup Forums

Friendship ended with SWEDEN

Now UK is my best friend

I had no idea Norway was that young a country.

I still can't believe how cucked our nobility is.
Russians just walked in and annexed a bunch of core Lithuanian clay and our nobles did literally nothing.
Oh and congrats American. Wish men like Tadas Kosciuszka were still here. Maybe he'll come back some day and uncuck us.

They're not, it's just that they were in a personal union with Sweden from 1814 or so.

1000 years old gawd damn it. Only been occupied 3 times by germanic scums during all those years

you better be nice or we order russians to secure your oil

That show was such fucking bullshit.

i agree

Good production quality, though. Wish we could make something of that quality.

Honest question, how the confederate states view the slaves?. I once read they where considered like assets and the union saw them like animals.

explain please

as far as i am aware, this was a norwegian-french co-production
so you should ask the frogs if they are interested in a movie about occupied Lithuania

Would be pretty cool. We wouldn't need a ridiculously contrived reason for the occupation either.

That's a complex question. I'll try to explain.

Originally in the 1700s, slavery was viewed as a necessary evil by most of America.

After gaining independence, the north viewed slavey as just evil and banned slavery, but still viewed blacks as inferior and helped to establish Liberia to send ex-slaves to. The north continued to view slaves as people, but inferior people who you don't want in the country. In particular is Abraham Lincoln, who said "If slavery is not evil, then nothing is evil."

The south didn't industrialize like the north did, and the backbreaking farmwork was left to slaves. This obviously meant slaves were a necessary asset like machines or tools, but because they were obviously humans, the 'necessary evil' aspect of slavery was forgotten and replaced by 'it's good for them.' Slaves were viewed as inferior mentally, so it was 'good' for them to be commanded by white people, given Christianity, and kept out of trouble. Surely, they thought, life on a farm doing some admittedly hard work was still better than being a heathen tribe in Africa. This was the justification most of the slaveowners used, though many of them just didn't care about morality and did whatever they wanted.

Informative. Thanks.

so in a very simplified way both saw them as subhumans but one valued them more than the other?

One valued them as monetary assets more, the other valued them as people more, and since they're people enough to not deserve slavery but not people enough to deserve to be American, they should be sent away. In their minds, that is.

austrians get out reeeeeeeeeee

>occupied Lithuania
What's valuable enough to make Lithuania worth occupying?

Friendship ended with BRITISH NORTH AMERI... *ahem* ""USA""

Now QUÉBEC is my best friend