I

I
AM
EVIL!!!

do you think he ever gets bored sitting there

Probably just does what all of us do when we sit in the same place all day and just jacks off when he's bored

Do you think if he pressed down really hard on the arm rests, then suddenly lifted his hands off, they would shoot upwards into space?

>I
>AM
>LITERALLY A GRAPEFRUIT!!!

ftfy

I think he has to press down on them all the time else they would fly away.

Grapefruits aren't purple

YOU CALLED ME BOY

Why?

YES I AM

There's a girl he really likes but she doesn't even notice him.

The script said we need another guy to be evil

how many scoops did this nigga take to get that physique

>purple
>still whiter than the avager dc palestinian on Sup Forums
LOL

where's his fly?

>avager
AVERAGE even

What's the gas mileage for that chair? Does he have to step down every 7 hours for re fill? And how often is it maintained?

4 scoops , C'MON leave the celestials behind

who lifting for death here

none, he just have a tub of ben and jerrys erry night before bed

This is the big bad guy? This is what it's all been heading towards? I'm fucking laughing my ass off here. Why do Marvel movies even have bad guys when we already know they lose?

>tfw DC rushed thier DCU just to get to "le final purple boss" first and ruin it for Marvel
Savage

>big bad MCU villain is a purple raisin

> look at thumbnail, think this is the Event Horizon
> read posts
> nothing makes sense at all
> click on thumbnail
what the fuck is this shit? Oh right, filename, forgot to read the stupid filename.

What was the sales tax policy on that chair?

See marvel shit doesn't

>tfw we'll never get deadpool to say a gigantic raisin guy in MCU

He isn't evil user. He's just in love with death.

English pajeet, do you speak it?

I
AM
EVIL!!!

Oh, man, you don't even know. Sometimes I put on a disguise and go around handing out chewing gum to starving people just so they can chew on something and still be hungry. I am SUPER POWERFUL, too. If I'd wanted to, I could have just walked up and took the stones at any time, but where's the fun in that? No, I wanted everybody to know what it was I was taking away from them, sort of like how I give puppies and kittens and cool toys to little kids, let them play with them for a couple of hours, then take them away again, because that's how EVIL I am. You think you know evil? Well you ain't seen SHIT! Just for fun, I genetically engineered a species of koala bear that does nothing but eat, shit, fuck, and scream "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" at 115 decibels from every cell in their adorable little bodies non-stop, 24 hours a day. Why 115 decibels? Because it's just shy of the pain threshold, but SUPER FUCKING ANNOYING, which means that people are aware that they're killing the cute little fucks just for getting on their nerves even while they're pulling the trigger.

Goddamn, I am just so fucking evil. So, so evil. It would scare me, if I was just slightly less FUCKING EVIL, that is, and POWERFUL.